Chap 16

Arturo pov

I walk out of the room and I see my her standing in the hall way . I can see she is blushing she looks so cute when she blushes like that .

I wrap my arms around her waist but she jumps up in the air I can tell I scared her . " You scared me . " She says as she turns to face me .

" Sorry baby I didn't mean to what were you thinking about that was making you blush ? "

She just blush into a brighter red I peek her cheek and I grab her hand and I lead her down the stairs .

" Where are we going ? " She giggles out after we sorta run down the stairs .

" You will see , Just come on you'll see ..". I say once we get to the door and I walk her to one of the town cars .

I open the door for her and I see my man are in the next car since I'm a king and o need protection they have to follow me every where I go when I leave the house .

" Where are we going can you at less give me a hint ? " She says when I open the car door for her .

" Nope . " She pouts a little then gets in the car . I rush around the car so I can take her out to eat dinner at this nice cool place . Her brother already have me a heads up if I try to get her in a dress she might beat me up . She hates dresses because I was there when he was trying to buy her at less one dress . She is such a Tom boy I'm really lucky she is the way she is .

Mins. Later

I pull up to this restaurant I want to take her too . I get out and I open the door for her . " Thank you . " She says as she Interwind our hands together while I lead us into the restaurant .

People in the place start to bow for my respect . Every one is looking at Juila since I'm holding the door open for her someone glows at her .

" You get out we don't serve your kind here ! Prince don't move we will get ride of it for you . "

A girl says and other people start to growl once Juila steps right infront of the fan .

Juila hands start to turn white she's holding n her anger because of what they are calling her .

" ENOUGH HOW DARE YOU TREAT YOUR FUTURE QUEEN LIKE THIS END IT NOW OR LESS YOU WILL BE IN PRISON OR WORSE ! FO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR !!! " I growl I can tell I scared Juila by the way she jumped up in the air and I pull her into ready to rip someone's head fucking off .

" But she's a vampire !!! "

" I'm half !!! " She yells out and I make my grip tighter around her .

" Sorry Prince it won't happen again .... " Someone says that is working here . he leads us to our table and people eyes widen once Juila got closer to them . They can tell she isn't lying even I can smell her scent as a wolf .

After a while people started to do their own thing . Children were playing around around the tables it was bothering me a little bit .

" Wow this is such a wonderful place .... You didn't have to take me here you know ? " She says and I just glare at her.

" Hello what would you like to have ? " Some girl says to me sweaty and rolls her eyes at Juila .

" Mmm a steak with fries , what about you baby ? " I say holding Juilas hand " I'll have the same please oh and make our steaks well done ."

" Uh and me a cola and for the lady sweet tea . " I shoot her a wink and Juila blushes damn I live it when she blushes like that .

" Okay , I'll be right back . "