Chap two

Roberto pov

" Gramps did we had to tell her look what happen !! " I growled at him and he just shakes his head ..

" She had the right to know . "

" She didn't even noticed that she was different all this time ??? " I say to myself but I just think about it I've know the truth ever since he brought her here after my parents died ....

" I told the town not to tell her or treat her differently ... so the word spread ... "

" So everyone knew but her .... "

" Yes , she was a baby they didn't have the heart to kill her I wasn't going to let that happen . "

" How did you get them to agree ?? "

" They owned me a favor and I said to take a chance look at her now she's 15 almost 16 in a few days and she hasn't bitten any one ..... "

" You have a point so we've proved them wrong about her did you ??? "

" Yea now they all love her ..... She even saved the kids around her from braking a leg or two .... she plays with them ...... "

" They really do love her don't they ? "

" Yea , but now we just need to give her time so it can settle in . "

I nod my head and I walk out of the house and I know where she will be by time I get there I hope she has settle in with the news but who knows ....

He does have a point at lease we told her sooner when he thought she was ready ...