Chap one

Juila pov

" Juila ..... " I wake up and I my gramps ...

" Hey gramps ... " He smiles at me and I look around and I see I'm in the living room ...

" I see someone fell asleep during the video come here theirs some thing you should know ....."

By the tone of his voice I can tell he is serious ....

" Sure what's up " I say sitting up on the sofa moving over for my grandfather ....

" It's something serious don't be mad but you have the right to know some thing and if I don't tell you it's not going to be fair ......."

I give him a brow and now I'm worried .....

" Gramps what is it ??? " I say and he deadly serious about this and I see my brother walk in ....

" Morning gramps ... morning punk ..... did I miss something here is she in trouble yes !! Finally !! " My brother cheered and I shoot him a glare ...

" Roberto !! She's not in trouble but , We do have to tell her something .... honey why don't you get dress and come back down here okay ?? " I give him a brow because I look at Roberto and I can see sadness in his eyes as well my gramps .

I just nod my head and I go up stairs and I do what my gramps says .....

I put on a blue undershirt and some black jeans I slowly head down stairs ..

I come down quietly as I could and I can hear them talking ...

" Gramps do you think she's ready for that ?!! "

" What are going to tell if she doesn't shifts like a normal wolf Roberto ?! Isn't better to till her now then later and what if something happens to us and people treat her differently !!! " Gramps growls at him ....

" Yea , but how are we going to tell her ???! "

That's when I come down the stairs because they both stopped talking ....

I just pretend like I wasn't listening to them ....

"So what did you want to talk "about I say grabbing a glass of water ..

" Your gonna want to take a seat sis ... " He tells me and I take a seat and they copy me ....

I look at both at them and my gramps takes a deep breath .....

" now Juila please don't be mad at us for telling you something important we ..... " Roberto shoots a look at gramps ." well I wanted to wait to tell when you got old enough .... "

" What is it ?? "

" You remember how I old you about the girl in the woods lost ??? "

" Yes? What does the story have to deal with me gramps ??"

" It was based on you my dear you were the girl I found you were one . "

" What ? " I growled because I don't believe this what so ever .

" Juila I found you one time at night I didn't feel right leaving a baby in the woods . I always wanted a daughter so I took you in ... "

" Who are my parents ?? " I asked more to myself but they both heard me ...

" Juila honey your the only one of your kind .... "

" What do you mean ??? "

" You see your not just a wolf but a vampire ...."

" What I'm a vampire ? I can't be they were all killed ..."

" So we thought until we've found you ... "

" But ! I'm a wolf!! "

" About that speaking of wolf you might not be one ..... "

" What !! "

" Juila your half wolf and vampire when you turn sixteen you might not shift sweet heart ...." my gramps has been talking and Roberto and I just listen ....

" How could this be. ?? "

Is all I say before stand up and my tears roll down my face . I can feel the cold tears rolling down from my eyes ....

All I do is run to the one place I know I can be alone ...... I can hear my brother and gramps calling after me ...... But I don't slow down at all I just run .....