Chap 21

Juila pov

I can feel my body shaking and my bones braking . I can't help it any longer I can hear my brother yelling out my name . " Juila ! God damn you answer me !!! Where's the medical wing !!! GRAMPS !!!! ARTURO !!!!! " I hear him yelling and I can feel my bones braking on my back .

" WHATS WRONG ! " I hear Arturo growl his scent is smoothing me .

" JUILA ! " I can feel him touching me because of the Sparks that are flying where he touched me .

" Ahhh babe just let it happen okay just let it happen ...." he says slowly and hotly in my ear and I do as he says .

The next thing I know is that I'm laying in the ground and every one is looking at me .

" Wow ! " I hear my brother say and I see my gramps .

"Juila !" I nod my head and I see Arturo and I go over to him and I lick his cheek .

" Wow , dude your a wolf . "

" How is it even ? possible ? Is this why you said she was dead ?? " I hear my gramps say looking at me then at Arturo .

" Yes , I did it for her protection ."

" I see is this why you asked us to help . "

Some one opens the door and I rush out because my wolf told me to go outside .

I can hear them calling my name and I love the feel of the dirt under my paws . The air going through my fur as I run around where me and Arturo had our date by the lake .

I love it I then stop by the water and I see my brother , Gramps and a few other wolfs and with Arturo .

I turn my attention back to the lake and they set or stand protecting me . Arturo sits down next to me with the other guards keeping watch .

' this feels nice.'

I know my wolf says as Arturo mad I started to play fight .

After a while I noticed that the other wolfs left and some one was calling us inside .

Arturo went behind the tress to change into human form and I waited till he came back and he gave me a blanket .

I went to change and I change into the human and after that I wrapped my self in the blanket .

" Are you done yet ? "

" Yes. I am ! "

I say teasing him and he wraps me up in his arms .

I am starting the like my view of him shirtless .

We go in side and we both go up to our room I put in his clothes as he gets dressed in the bathroom .

" Babe ! The food is done Brandon just text me . "

"Alright , then hurry up then babe because in waiting for you. "

After a few more minutes I swear he takes for ever to get ready .

We walk down to table where every one is at .

I see ribs , steak , French fries , corn, chicken , cake and a lot of good food I lick my lips as we sit down and I see everyone is in here.

" So about her protection ....." Roberto says as I took a bite out of my steak .

" What protection why would I need it I'm here with my mate and you two I think I'm protected enough . "

" No , your not . Juila at lease the three of them have to be with you when I'm not . "

" But Arturo ! "

" No . end of story we are going to do it either way . "

" He's right Juila your wolf is special plus your also a vampire he wants you live . "

" Gramps ! Arturo I already have people protecting me I don't think need any more people ."

" Mmmmm , not gonna happen . " They both said at the same time .

I roll my eyes I see I'm not going to win with either of them and I shoot Roberto the death glare .

" Gramps she's giving me the look again . "

" Knock it off Juila . " Gramps says with out looking at me and I look down at my plate .

After we ate we went our separate ways to our rooms and I went to take a shower after I was down I notice Arturo wasn't back yet .

I get dressed and then Arturo comes inside right when I lay down for bed .

" Come here ..!!! " I said patting on the bed so he can lay down next to me .

" Okay what's up ...? " He says as he climbs on top of me .

I pull him down on to my lips and we move in a perfect sync .

We pull apart and I look at him in his eyes .

" What was that for ? "

" Every thing besides I wanted you here can't you shower in the morning ??? Instead please ? "

" Fine . "

" But we have tomorrow planned out for the both of us okay ? "

" Okay ....." I say as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek as I snuggle into him .