Chap four

Juila gramps pov

Did I do the right thing in telling my adopted granddaughter the truth ?

' no , what if she doesn't turn into a wolf in a few days if would brake her heart not along if she doesn't have a mate .....' my wolf and I just nodded to my self ..

But it could be possible she is going to have one I mean I didn't think vampires and wolfs could connive a child , but my wonderful granddaughter is here ...

' yes , it's true but look so what she has all the love that she needs here ..... With us .'

My wolf says over the years since I had my first child I always wanted a girl but all I got was a son and his son but once I've walked into that Forrest I earned/ found a daughter ...

My wolf was ify about us having her here but he has grown to love her at the same time we both didn't feel right leaving a child like that .....

For what ever raisen nor how she has came to us in glad I've found the daughter I never had ...

Yea she calls me gramps because of Roberto parents died so I kept him and raised when when I found Juila ....

I just left her call me gramps it didn't matter what she called me . She is like a daughter I've never had .....

I thank the moon goddess for her half vampire / wolf / human / ect..... she is every bit of family to me and Roberto . A sister he never had and a daughter I didn't have either . Her being a vampire doesnt matter she has a beating heart that just like mine . In my eyes I don't see the outside different between her and every other girl that's here .....

Their hearts are still beating like Juilas she's growing every day like a normal child , human nor wolf .....

I'm just proud to finally have a daughter in my life I just hope she doesn't get heart broken if she never finds her mate to be in love . Have kids one day a wedding some one who won't reject her because of something she has no control of ........

One day hopefully she will understand why I didn't tell her . Hopefully she won't be mad at me for to long ....