Chap 25

Juila pov

Juila wake up !!! I hear someone shaking me and I do it I see its a very sunny day .

" Mmm ? It's to early !"

" Nope come on , wake up !!" Arturo says and I shoot him in gonna hurt you look .

" What !"

" Wake up sleepy head !!! "

" I don't wanna !!! "

" You have to meet someone today ! it is very important ."

" Why is it so important ? "

"You get to meet a in-law ."

" Uh ?! " Hearing that makes me shoot up like a fire work . Meet a in- law what is he talking about ?

" What are you talking about ? " I say getting up out of bed since it's clear I am going to have to get up if not he would drag me down their .

" Our grandmother now come on babe ! "

" What are you talking about ? "

" My grandmother is coming to meet you today . "

" Why today ? "

" A little bird told her that she was gonna get a new granddaughter after tonight ....."

" Wait you told her ? "

" Yup ! I want because to meet as my wife to be instead of you know my girl friend . "

He says and he grabs me by my waist and starts to kiss me down my neck . Teasing me and he pulls his self away from me.

We both got ready for his grandmother to come . I put on a black and blue shirt with some pants Arturo is doing the same as I am wearing the same clothes as I am .

" GUYS SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU !!! "

We hear Roberto yelling from up the stairs . We rush down the stairs and I try to tie my hair up in a messy sloppy bun .

I see the lady I saw him with the yesterday .

" Grandmother sorry , sorry for taking so long ."

" It's fine let me look at you my dear let me look at my future granddaughter we have a lot to plan so let's eat and get started on this shall we ? We have a lot to hold up to ." She says and I look at Arturo and he just shrugs at me .

" Sure come in grandmother ." He says grabbing my arm and we all get to the table .

" Do for the wedding the date will be five months from now . " She says and I look at Arturo .

"What ?!"

" Listen dear , the faster the wedding day is the faster you two will be married . Plus less of a chance of Arturo parents trying break up the two of you . "

" Grandmother! " Arturo growls out but yet he looks down and he looks at me with a small smile . " We will get married but we are going to plan it out way ." he says and she nods her head .

" What color would you like ? "

" Blue ? Like royal blue I love that color on Arturo ."

"Okay blue it is . anything else that either one of you would like to have at he wedding ? "

........

Hours later

We are saying good bye to his grandmother at the door while she gets into the car .

Ugh I didn't know theirs some much to do for a wedding all the way down to the littlest things ever !

" Well that was interesting . " ARTURO says and I turn to him he wasn't every help with his grandmother .

"Interesting ?! ARTURO ! "

"What ? "

" You weren't every help you know ? "

He kisses my check then smirks at me ugh I hate his stupid smirk .

" We'll have to talk about it so come on ....." he pulls me in the house and we start to talk about every thing we need . So far it's going great since he is actually talking about what he wants in the wedding .

Hours later

" Hey kiddos ."

" Hey gramps ! "

" What are you two up two ?"

" We are getting things done for the wedding . "

" Already ? He just asked yesterday ...." gramps sounds a bit hurt but he tried to cover it up but it doesn't work .

" Yes , but we that's why his grandmother came to help . "

". The faster we get married the better . my parents aren't gonna like the fact in getting married to Juila . "

"Why ? "

" Because of who she is but I don't care I need her in my life . " He says pulling me onto his lap kissing the top of my forehead .

" Babe ? "

" I see . "

" So when's the date ? "

" Well , in four months ."I say and he looks at me .

" From today ?"

" Yes ."

" The day after Robertos birthday ?" I nod my head and he does the same then walks off doing what ever he is going to do .