Chap 20

Arturo pov

I wake up to a empty side of bed to see Juila isn't hear and i hear some squealing down stairs .

I quickly rush down stairs to rush to her aid . But when j realize what day it was I had to go back up stairs and put on clothes instead of just having the boxers I have on .

I rushed up the stairs and then back down .

" Who are you guys and what are you doing here ? "

" Chill out Brandon their her family . " I say coming down and laying eyes on her putting Roberto in a head lock .

" Uh . for once be a girl for once in your life ."

" Be nice to your sister ! " I hear her grandfather coming through the door .

"GRAMPS YOU CAME !!!!!!!!!! "
She yells letting go of her brother to squeeze her grandfather in half like last time .

" Well , I told you I'm jello compared to you gramps ." Roberto says and I start to laugh because it's true .

He looks at me and I clear my throat and looked away .

" Okay I get it you missed me !!! "

" Yup !!!! " She says " Juila !!!!! " Her gramps say and loosens her grip on him .

" Are you hungry gramps ? "

" No , I'm fine thank you . "

" Okay , come on let's get yall settled in then . "

" Babe , I have to talk to your grandfather about something . We do have some business to talk about if he doesn't mind .". Juila crocks a eye brow at me sending me the death glare and folding her arms in .

" Of course, Juila stop with the death glare . "

" But gramps ! "

" No , buts, if or what's, young lady . "

" Fine , come in butt face I'll
Help you get settled in . "

She says dragging him up to the room he was in before . " As you were saying Arturo you wanted a word ?" He says to
Me and I nod my Head he scares me to be honest .

" Follow me ,please ."

After we go up to my office we both say down .

" So what kind of business would you like to talk about . " He says to me .

" I would want to ask your daughter for her hand in marriage . Since you are the only family she has as a father I want to ask you for your permission for her hand . Since you are the only father figure she has . "

" You want to marry her ? " He says shooting the death glare at me . " Taking away my baby girl are , did ,"

" It's nothing like that sir I want to her to be mine in the human world since she's mine the wolf world . The only way she can't be mine is in the vampire world . But I want to make thing right for our families. "

" I never thought my baby girl would marry a prince but make her happy and don't hurt her ."

" I will never dream of it sir I love her to much and that day will never come until the day I die . "

" I'm glad she will marry a young man such as your self . welcome into the family , but I have to ask by any chance is she ? "

My eyes widen and I shake my head and hands no .

" No , sir she's not pregnant . I wanted to ask for her hand since she's special like really special and my mate I wanted to make sure we get married first before anything like that happens .... " I say shyly ...

" Ahhhhhhhhhh !!! " That came from Juila my eyes widen so does her grandfathers and we both ran down to where she was at ...