Chap 8

Arturo pov

It's been forever since I've brought her to the medical wing .....

I still haven't gotten any news yet I'm going to kill her . I have to before she kills me ...

" Arturo come in here theirs something you should see .... " A doctor says to me snapping me out of my thought and I follow him to the room she's in ....

"What is it . " I asked like I don't care ." Do you want us to save her or no ??? " He asks right before he walks into the room making me almost crash into him ....

" I just want answers to see if her kind is still around . "

"Their are a lot of her kind .... Sir ." my eyes widen " What the hell do you mean by that ! " I growl at him with anger .

" Do you want her alive ??? "

" No she's a vampire .... "

He puts his head down and he opens the door I follow him . My eyes widen and I can feel my mouth drop all the way to the floor . the doctor closes the door and I can't believe my eyes ...

" Do you still want To kill her now Arturo I didn't think so ..... but she soon will be if she doesn't eat anything ..... "

I'm still looking at the most beautiful thing ever ... Snow White fluffy hair pure white fur ......

" It can't be its her ???? "

' mate ' my wolf purrs at me it is her she is a wolf ..... then why was she so cold ???

" It is we need her we can't kill her if the wolf packs find out we killed someone like her we would be dead . " He says to me and I just nod my head she is already in danger just because she's a vampire now she is the most powerful wolf of all the land at that .

"We have to keep her alive .... "

" Yes , sir once this brakes out males , unmated males would want her ...... even if she is a vampire but why now do you think there will be another out brake of some kind ???? "

" That's a hell of a question and no males would be wanting her .... why would she want them ,?? " I asked in a dumb tone ...

" What if she finds a mate ??? "

" Then they will have to live here but I doubt that will happen mostly every one in here is taken .."

I have nothing to worry about it .... she isn't going to miss with any of the guys in here ???

Could she ??? No right what will they want with her ????

I just look at my beautiful mate that's knocked out on the bed in wolf form ..

" Arturo she has to eat something but , what should we do ???? "

" Just let her be like that I'll figure it out ..... I'll have to research on them ...... You try every thing you can thing of ..... " That's the last thing I say then I walk out of the room happy because she is more of a wolf then I thought .

I'm happy maybe this will work maybe it won't but I have to try .....

I rush to my room and I grab my lap top .

I tie it on and I type in vampire search ....

Loading ..... loading ...... loading ........

I'm just waiting for my lap top to load which is taking to long .

Why is she the most powerful wolf in the whole world she's going to be in so much danger of people find out .......

I have to keep it a secret from every one .....

It makes me to a lot of web sites on vampires I click on one .

Minutes later

I close my eyes because my eyes hurt from looking at the screen for along time .

The only things I've found so far is that they will need to drink blood from third mates . Icy cold skin, supper strength , speed , some have powers , along with a few other things I already know about .... But she's different she's only half .....

I turn off my lap top and I start walking towards the medical wing to see if she's okay .

Minutes later

I end up in room and I see she's still in wolf form ....

I close the door and I walk to the side of her bed .

I see theirs a knife on the tray because their is some food in the table .

I cut across my palm and I see blood at the surface .. I put my hand hand near her mouth I opened it up so the drops of my blood she can taste .

I hope this works I see she's licking my hand but her eyes are still closed .

' this is sexy I want her now I want her to kick out 8 pack ....'. My wolfs says to me and we are Sharon dirty thoughts of her ......

I can't control myself it feels so good her drinking my blood .....licking my hand wanting her to lick other parts of my body while I'll do the same to her as well ,...

I notice she stop drinking from my hand and I move it I see I'm already half way healer ....

I have to be here for her even though she's a vampire she is still my mate I just hope she wakes up ......

Can their be more like her ??? If so it would be a new breed ..... then infront of my eyes she shifts back to human form I see all the bruises on her she is very pale .... Too pale to be a wolf ...

I cover quickly before anyone walks in and sees her because she's just in her bra and I'm guessing underwear I can tell her boobs are to big for the bra she has on now .....

She's going to need some clothes but how am I going to hide this away from my parents right now they are away on some royal trip ...

I hear a knock at the door and the doctor comes in and he looks at me ...

" I didn't think you'll be back ??? " He says and I look at him ...

" Well I am the king and she is a special type of wolf . Os I guess I do have to stay and protect her the less people that know the better ... I'm going to be in here every day day the less people the better .... Only us two will know about this . You are the only doctor she sees from now on ..... don't tell anyone about this ... "

" Yes alpha ..." he says and he starts taking blood from her .....

" Is every thing okay ." I asked since he's checking her heart .

" Yes . What just happen is working ..... "

He says looking at the bloody knife ..... Then back at my hand that now has a scar now .

" I don't know jets you are talking about ...." I say to him and he crocks a eye brow at me then he looks at her he studies her face and from
That I growl .

He just cleared his throat and look down ....

" So what are you going to say to the people of her pack ? "

"She died ..."

" But ? "

" It's better this way ..... " I say and I walk out of the room to
Get something to drink from down the hall .....

What pack or family she had is no longer alive from this point on . Am I doing the right thing ?

What am I doing right ??? I hope she gets better soon .....