Chap 7

King Arturo pov

I can't sleep I smell something so good in the castle . I follow the sweetest smell ever I love it ...

I end up where my wolf out the word I've been wait for 'mate'. my heart starts to pound even more once I walk in the room where the prisoners are being held .

I can tell my mate is in here that I'm getting closer to her I only see one person . She has bong long curly hair but as I walk closer to her I can see blood and bruises on her arms .

Her clothes are ripped as I walk to her even more I notice her scent isn't just sending me chills but it's making me crazy I can't believe this scent .

She's a vampire how can this be I thought they were all dead .

' seems not go in I want to talk to her Arturo !! ' I wolf said wanting to hold our mate that's wounded wanting to have her ....

" Hello who's there?? " She says but I notice that she can't see her hair is all over her face and her wrest are over her head . So she can't move her hair out of the way ....

" Mate ??? "

" What are you ? " I asked but she just puts her head down .

" I'm half .... Wolf and vampire .... " She says my heart brakes because the way she said it .

" King Arturo ! Stay away from the beast!!! "

" Get out now that's a ORDER !!! " I say in a alpha tone .

" But !! "

" NOW ! " I growled and the guard leaves shutting the door behind him .

" King Arturo ? What are you going to
Do with me ??? Please I don't want to be here .... " She cries out but I growl at her she moves her head to the side .

' be nice she's puts your scaring her !'

I look down at the ground and I see she's really thin .

" What do you think I should do to
You ..? "

" Let me free and I won't hurt a soup I aware I don't even drink blood !!! " She cries out .

" Why should I do that ? "

" Please I have a family I want to see again I dot want to be here! "

" No your not going back your staying here ... Dont even think about running away either ..."

" How can I by being chained up like this ! " She growls at me I can tell she's a wolf but she smells a little like a vampire .. How can this be how is she even alive ??? How can that blood sucker be my mate ???

" Don't talk to me like that . "

" Why ? You don't like it well to bad I don't like being here !! Just give me my trail then be done with me but let me see my family ... "

"Who would take you in your just nothing but trouble .."

" I am not ! I've saved my pack members pups , I became someone they can trust unlike you !!! Destroying their homes, families , packs even their selfs !!!! "

She is mouthy but I don't like towards me .

" Don't talk to me like that ...."

" Then why keep me here if I don't want to be here ??? "

" Your a vampire so you can't leave the castle .... "

" Why not just kill me your man are only half way there in dong the deed for you .... "

This pisses off my wolf so much that he just wants to rip off their heads .

" What do you mean by that ??? "

" Why would you care im just half vampire !!!! " She screams at and I go over to her I don't like her tone . I went over to her and I am only inches away from her she was beaten alright bruises all over her body blood ..... as well .

She flicked at me she thinks I'm going to hit her .

I growl at her and I make her face me where I can see those beautiful eyes of hers .

" Your not leaving me do don't know who long I've been waiting for my mate ...... " My wolf says taking over the. Words that came out of my mouth ....

Half of me wants her so badly but yet another half doesn't she's my mate and I am king I need my mate not just any other girl .....

I can feel her ice skin underneath my finger tips .

I can feel the Sparks between us and then she passes out .... I brake the chains that are on her wrest and I start running to the medical wing .....

This is when I notice my wolf is taking complete control of my body . A half of me wants him to do this but 3/4 don't want this what so ever ....

But why can't I fight it why !!! I shouldn't be helping her!!!! She's a vampire !!!!

' don't be look that she's ours !! '

Before I knew it we and up In the medical wing and doctors are working on her ..

What should I do a part of me needs her but the other rejects her at the same time .....

Hay am I suppose to do ???? Have her killed ? Let her live ?? Find out who helped he??) Even if their is more of them then that will be another war I can't let that happen my father told me they almost won last time ....