Chap 11

Arturo pov

Ugh I can do nothing right it's been a week since I've last her ... Since she's been locked up in the room since she's no longer in the medical wing any more .....

She doesn't want to see me at all !!

Ugh what to do ...

I'm walking over to her and I can smell the sweet scent in the room .

I knock on the door but she still doesn't open the door .... I can tell it's locked by me turning the door knob ....

So I get the key from my pocket and I but it in the key whole ...

I walk into the room and I see she's on the bed crying ...

" What do you want ?? " She asks I know she's been down about her family that's why I'm going to surprise her tonight .

" Your going to eat with me and that's a order .. now come here ." I demanded and she just puts her head down ..

I walk over to her and I grab her by the arm pulling her up I can feel the Sparks between us ...

" Hey get off me .... "

" I said lets go .."

" Fine I'll go . " She growls at me and she snatches her arm back from me . I grab her again and I start waking down the hall and into a room where I picked out some clothes for her ...

" Here you choose what you want ... hurry up we don't have much time since you didn't answer the door the other ten billion times I've went by. ." I say coldly to her .

" Why is to day so special ....??, " She says while she gets a some skinny jeans that are black and a shirt that is a long sleeve that's blue .....

She gets dress since I turn around to give her some privacy ....

Waiting ... waiting .... waiting I hate waiting I can't stand it ..

" Are you done yet ? Hurry up ! " I growl at her and she steps infront of me all dress . I honestly do like the blue shirt on her it hugs her body perfectly showing off your boobs and her eyes man I didn't even notice she has a ass but she does with those pants on ....

It's hard for me not to put my hands in her i want her now we both do ....

It's not helping that we are having dirty thoughts of her with my hands all over her body .........

" Listen and listen closely if you miss this up its on you ... So don't screw this up follow my lead and pretend we are a happy couple do you under stand ??? " I say again coldly to her and she haut raises a eye brow and I can tell she doesn't like my time because her eyes changed color .

I grab her hand and I stormed in the dinning room with her ... As soon as she sees the people I've dragged her she runs to them ....

" GRAMPS !!! DUMBASS!!!! " She saying running over to them with a big smile on her face one that I've never gotten before .....

I walk closer to them and they both bow at me for respect .....

I grab Juila close to me and I notice the male is unmated .... The old man looks a lot like Juila like they could be twins or something but she's much younger so like a daughter ....

" King Arturo thank you ... " The old man says with tears in his eyes looking at Juila ......

Juila grabs my hand since its in her wrist and I let go of her ....

She interwinds her hand with mine I look down and I see I was grabbing in to her to tight ...

" Thank you for letting us see my baby , thank you , thank you .... " The old man says and Juila looks at me with wide eyes ..