Chap 12

Juila pov

I wake up with someone holding me in a death grip ... I can feel the Sparks between our touch and I look at him ......

Why are we like this ???,, I try to wiggle out but I can't I don't know why but I can't ....

'. No don't ...' I look around the room and I remember what happen last night. He left me see my family so I stop trying to wiggle out of his grip because I finally realize theirs no chance of me getting out of his iron death grip of his ......

" Hello ?? " I look up to see his face is looking straight at mine ....

" Jello.... " I say to him and I look down at his arms .

He lets go of me and u climb out of his lap ....

" Mmmmm .... thank you ..... For last night it really means a lot . Thank you . "

" No problem it was nice seeing you smile like that you most really love these people .....? " He asked a bit hurt but I nod my head right away .

" Of course I love them their my family ...... "

"Listen , They are going to take for a while so no funny business got it ? " He growls at me and I nod my head at him .....

" Why ? "

" Just because go get ready they want to eat with us ....."

I nod my head and I rush I I my to
And I close the door to change as fast as I can .

I don't know how long they are going to be here so I might as well live it up ... Spending as much time with them as I can .....

I put on a pair of skinny jeans I leave my hair the way it is because it's not that missy but I do pull it back into a pony tail ..... I put on a blue shirt that's a v cut and I make my way down the stairs ....

I see Arturo is waiting for me and he's already dress out side the door .

He walks towards me and he grabs my hand and he leads me into the dining room where my family is .

"Morning you two ....." Gramps says and I let go of his hand to give my gramps a hug and a kiss while I just hug and slap the idiot behind the head.....

" Hey !!! Gramps ! "

" Mm just like old times ...... Juila !!! " My gramps laughs but tries to scowled at me like he usually does ur I just shrug my shoulders up in the air while I take my seat next Arturo and I interlace our fingers together .

Peaking him in his cheek making him go red since he wasn't expecting a kiss on his cheek ....

"I see she still has that effect on you still .... I feel bad for you your mates to my baby sister .... "

" Hey ! What is that suppose to mean !!! Ugh !!!!!! Grrr gramps !!!!!? arent you going to say anything ??? "

" Nope I feel bad for him too poor king he has to deal with your stubbornness ....! "

" Uh ? ! I wonder where I get that from !!!?!??" I say glaring at my gramps pouting like a two year old and I see Arturo is smirking at me right now ....

What ever....." we are just saying ..."I cut off stupid Roberto with a glare giving him the chance to shut up . he takes it because he knows this means war between us right this second ...

" Hey two you knock it off we are guests ...! " Gramps scowled at us and I roll my eyes . The big plate of pancake strawberry appears in front of my face .

" The doctor wanted this in your diet so your eating all of it ..". Arturo says smiling at me and I shoot him a glare .

"Hey she's going to need more then that ....."

" Shut up !!! "

" Maybe i dont want to short stuff gramps she's going to kill me ..."

" Well stop it you , were going to spend the rest of the day with her so I guess you better shut it ...,"

"Okay ." Roberto says giving up willingly after looking at gramps for the first time ....

"Are they always like this ???"

" Every day .... " Ramos says rubbing the sides of his forehead smiling at me .

" Now I see why she's always like this ...... "

" Oh it's nothing let's eat ......" I say and I putting the pancakes in my mouth And looking every where but Arturo.....

We all started eating and once we al finished . Arturo got up from the table and said ..

" Well I have some business stuff to I will see you later .... it was nice having breakfast with you .....". He just left after that ....

I just stood there frozen in my seat why is he letting my family stay here ....???? What will I have to do ????

I don't understand ..... I have to talk to him about this ..... But I can't just leave my family I'll talk to him later ... hopefully by today but today it's just me and my family ....