Chapter 10- Feelings

Chat Noir leaped from rooftop to rooftop until the balcony he quickly came to love came into sight. Of course, it probably had something to do with a certain bluenette taking over his entire existence. The one that was slowly turning his world upside down.

Ever since that day, Marinette has been all he ever thinks about. Ladybug, taking only a little place in his mind. Whether he was Adrien or Chat Noir, Marinette was always in his head.

Chat Noir landed on the railing and looked towards the room. His fist tightened as he noticed that, once again, the bluenette was not home. But this time, he knew why! Marinette was still out with Luka!

Chat Noir gripped harshly onto the railing in anger. The thought of Marinette and Luka still lovingly enjoying each other's company made him sick. Even more than when he noticed that wannabe Chat Noir apparel he was wearing, but almost the same as watching her walk away from him and into Luka's arms.

Chat Noir gritted his teeth as he recalled the earlier events. Marinette had been so happy to see Luka that she practically ran away from Adrien. The memory kept him unfocused the rest of the day. So much so that he even lost his fencing match to his Partner Kagami Tusuri within the first 10 seconds. It was nearly embarrassing for him. He had not lost a fencing match in a while, but he simply couldn't focus. Thoughts of Luka and Marinette getting together kept clouding his train of thought.

Chat Noir wanted to scream. Why would she do this to him? And where the hell was she? Those thoughts quickly were replaced with new ones as Chat's green eyes landed on this target. Chat Noir felt outraged. He wanted nothing more than to cataclysm that musician out of existence.

Marinette would have to answer for this!

__________________________________________________

Luka and Marinette walked hand in hand, singing the lyrics to Kitty section's brand new song, Perfect melody. Luka laughed as Marinette tried to hit the high note but failed miserably. Times like this reminded him why he loved this girl so much.

Luka was glad the two remained friends after their break up. While it was extremely difficult for him at first, he understood her perfectly. Luka knew her feelings from the start. Then that night came. Luka tried to kiss his girlfriend for the very first time. But Marinette couldn't. She told him she was still in love with Adrien. That is when Luka knew he had to let her go. All he ever wanted was her happiness, even if it cost him his.

"Oh wow, that was classic," Luka laughed.

"Shut up, Luka! We can't all be singers," she giggled.

"I am only kidding, ma-ma. You know I love your singing," he responded, placing his arm around her shoulder.

"Whatever," Marinette giggled.

The two teens continued laughing until arriving at her door. Neither one was aware that they were being watched.

"Please be careful. At least promise me you will try. You can't keep hurting yourself. Your back is pretty back. I worry about you, Marinette," Luka said in all seriousness, caressing her cheek.

Marinette fought the urge to move away from his touch. 'It's Luka. He will never hurt you,' she thought as she closed her eyes.

"I will. I promise," Marinette whispered, leaning into his touch. With each passing hour, she felt herself getting better. She knew her past experience would not stop her. She was Ladybug!

"Okay, goodnight," Luka said, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight," She responded.

The teen smiled at each other one last time before Luka took his leave.