Chapter 4- Visit from the black Chat

It only took Adrien about 15 seconds after arriving from his photoshoot to transform into his alter ego and jump out of his room window. He had not been able to concentrate all day. The only thought in his head was easing his bluenette classmate's worry about him.

Ever since he saw her at school, he knew he would do what ever it took to see her. He wanted to ease her worries. He wanted to hold her.

It truly meant everything to him to know that someone cared about him. After Ladybug's actions Friday afternoon, he doubted anyone cared about him in the slightest of ways. But he was proved wrong. She cared. His sweet, beautiful, bluenette classmate cared about him. Marinette Dupain Cheng had done nothing but worry for his safety.

Using his staff, Chat Noir vaulted through the night towards the Dupain Cheng bakery. Right towards his princess. Chat Noir's heart sped up as a beautiful sad bluenette came into view.

There she stood in the same spot she had been standing Friday night when she took him in her arms. Chat stopped and watched as Marinette lowered her head, losing hope. Did she really care that much about his safety?

Chat Noir took a deep breath attempting to calm his nerves. He was not sure why, but as soon as his eyes landed on her, he felt he couldn't breathe. He had not felt that way about anyone. Yet even then, he wanted nothing more than to be in her arms again.

With that, Chat vaulted in the air and made the jump, soon landing on her balcony right behind where she stood.

Chat Noir smiled when he noticed that the bluenette had been so lost in thought that she had failed to notice his arrival. The superhero wished he could hold her, but he knew he couldn't do that.

"H-hey, Marinette, he spoke up softly, attempting not to startle her but unfortunately failed. Marinette jumped at the sound of his voice. Not because she was scared but because she was sure it was the hero she had been waiting for, for days.

Wasting no time, Marinette turned, hoping her mind was not playing tricks and it was indeed Chat Noir standing behind her.

Marinette couldn't believe it.

Adrien had been right.

Chat Noir was here.

He was okay.

She had been so worried about him, yet here he was, standing in front of her unakumatized and safe. Marinette felt a sudden wave of relief wash through her, and she let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

"I'm sorry I-"

Before Marinette could stop herself, She ran into his arms and held him tightly. She couldn't explain what was happening to her, but seeing him here made her extremely emotional. She was just happy he was safe.

Chat Noir froze. While he had dreamt this past few nights of the moment he would be in her arms again, he didn't expect her reaction to seeing him be this one. Her sudden reaction had surprised him more than he could have imagined, yet he would never complain since this was what he had wished for since the first time.

"Stupid Cat, I was so worried about you! I thought something had happened to you, or you had gotten akumatized," Marinette cried in his arms. Marinette was not one to cry, especially in front of someone, but the second she felt his arms wrap around tightly, assuring he was okay, her emotions got the best of her.

 Marinette was not one to cry, especially in front of someone, but the second she felt his arms wrap around tightly, assuring he was okay, her emotions got the best of her