I wanna commit murder

Start from the beginning

"Anything for you"

I kissed her again and ran my free hand through her hair.

The kiss started to get heated and she was running her hands all over my body but I pulled away she looked confused for a second then it clicked "I don't care about your little bet I need you Sam"

I didn't want to fight it so I started kissing her again.

I pushed her onto her back and got on top of her and we were both already undressed so it worked perfectly.

She moved from my lips and started kissing my neck then moved to my chest. She definitely left a couple hickeys on my chest. I moaned when she nipped my nipple.

Her hand went down my body while her mouth stayed there.

I felt her fingers run over my clit and I pushed my hips into her hand trying to get any action.

She smiled up at me knowing that I needed her just as bad as she needed me. "Play nice" I told her.

"I am playing nice" she said and slid her finger inside of me and I moaned so she put another one in and started moving her fingers in a come here motion.

I moaned louder so she sped up but it wasn't enough "I want you" I told her.

She pulled out her fingers and brought them up to her mouth cleaning her own fingers off.

"Take off your boxers" I told her and she smiled and pushed her boxers off and I didn't hesitate before lining her up and she grabbed my hips pulling me down making me moan.

She came back up and I kissed her. She kept me moving on her but I pulled my lips away and jumped up and jumped out of the bed running to the bathroom and spilled my guts into toilet. It was painful coming up and I hated the taste.

She came running in and when I got the chance to see her I seen she had put her boxers back on and now she was holding my hair as I threw up into the toilet.

She ended up grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me and found a hair tie for me. "Are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded but more came up.

"Come on I'll take you to a doctor"

"No" I said shaking my head and waited to make sure I wasn't going to puke again "no doctors, I'm fine"

"No you're not"

"No, please. No damn doctors"

"Okay, what do I do?"

"I'm fine just go make breakfast or something"

She nodded and put her hand on my back "are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine" I said looking up at her. "Everything is going to be okay, I just... I drank a lot last night"

"You've drank like that before but this didn't happen"

"It does this when I drink vodka and whiskey, never mix like alcohol with dark alcohol it never ends well"

"So you're just puking over the alcohol?"

"Yes" I told her.

"Okay I'll go make breakfast then, anything special you want?"

"Bacon" I said "and biscuits, oh and eggs, and maybe orange juice... Definitely orange juice but no pulp, I hate pulp, can we have pizza for dinner? And pickles? Not touching though that'd just be gross, the tiny dill pickles not the big ones those are terrible it's too much and it's to soft on the insides I hate the insides, oh and a scoop of chocolate ice cream... Just a bowl actually I want a bowl of ice cream but with a plastic spoon the metal is weird when its with ice cream"