I smiled at her and kissed her nose "I'm cold"

"And I'm in my favorite shoes"

"Sorry... No! You're tie!" I said remembering it and looked down to see she had actually worn it. Spongebob was soaked.

"Oh no" she said sarcastically"too bad I loved it so much too and now I'll have to throw it away that's too bad"

"Just put it in the dryer"

"No it's fine really that's so much work"

"I can do it for you. I like it on you"

"You can't be serious"

I nodded "I am. I love it"

She looked at me for a second before signing "I'll have it sent to the cleaners"

"Yay"

She swam us over to the edge and sat me up first "give me just a second don't you dare fall back in" she warned me.

I nodded and she disappeared back under water.

For a moment I thought she had drowned and thought maybe I should go in after her but she told me not to, but what if she drowns!

I went to go back in but someone grabbed my neck "sorry you're not wearing a shirt and I didn't know what else to grab" Evelyn said. "You're not going back in there"

She took off her jacket and wrapped it around me and a moment later Madelyn came back up. "I was about to come save you" I told her

She breathed in the air she needed before talking back to me "no, you would've just drowned again"

I shrugged "I would've been fine"

"No, you stay above deep water"

"Where'd you go?" Evelyn asked as her sister pushed herself out of the water.

"Can you take off your shirt and do that again?" I asked her.

"I pulled the drain plug"

"You're draining it?" Evelyn asked.

"What if she falls back in and we're not around?"

"Now she'll fall into an empty hole"

"Then I'll have it removed before it can happen"

"I'm not going to fall into the pool" I told them and stood up but got dizzy and took a step back and an arm grabbed me pulling me away from the pool.

"You were saying?" Madelyn said and led me away from it "I'm not taking any chances"

She started walking me inside and I hit my toe on the door frame and yelped a bit and jumped up holding my toe and she just picked me up and looked at the door frame for a second not even saying anything. I let her carry me upstairs and into the same room from earlier.

She carried me into the connected bathroom and sat me down in the tub with clothes still on "don't touch a single thing" she told me and I nodded and she walked out of the room.

She was gone for to long and I was bored so I started looking around but stopped when I seen something hot pink and smirked.

I got out of the tub and grabbed it before going back and starting the water.

I undressed and used it to it's max and sat back and let the magic happen.

"Sam? Sam!" I heard Madelyn yell and come running.

She turned off the water and reached her hand into it and grabbed my arm and followed it up to my shoulder and before I knew it she was inside the tub with me and picked me up and sat me on the side "what did you do!?"