Chapter 31

||Anneline||

"So, what did you and dad talk about?" I questioned.

Currently, Violetta and I were on our way home from my parents.

"Nothing much really. He just told me to make you happy." She replies with a smile.

Today was really...how do I put it...

Eventful?

Memorable?

Maybe both?

I'm not quite sure, but, I will admit I was filled with mixed emotions. First, it was earlier at the store when we ran in to Olivia, Violetta's ex-girlfriend and the very same women who Cameron has been having an affair with. For some reason, I felt scared. I somehow had a fear that Violetta would run back to her when we left the store, with Olivia calling out to her. Even though Violetta gave her a gaze of uninterest, the fear still sat with me. Or maybe it was just jealousy and me being petty?

The thought of not being with Violetta at an early stage did occur to me. I mean, I wasn't there with her at an earlier stage in her life. I guess I just didn't like that Olivia was in Violetta's life and messed up. Internally I cringed at myself and my thoughts that made no sense. Not that I was expecting Violetta to stoop to something as low as that. But maybe the reason as to why I have thoughts like these might be because of Cameron. The whole affair of him made me have a fear; a fear that I just couldn't quite figure out.

But, fast forward to the parking lott, she proposed. All those negative thoughts were gone but was then replaced with the feeling of excitement.

A small smile creeps its way on my face as I look at the passing houses, thinking about how she looked so nervous earlier today.

When we arrived back at Violetta's, I immediately headed for the couch and lay on my back. I started admiring the ring that was on my finger and fiddled around with it, it surprised me that it fit perfectly but I was happy. It made me wonder how long she had planned to ask me.

I will admit, I didn't expect it to be so soon.

Of course, I knew this day would come, but now that it has arrived it just didn't feel real.

The ring was silver with a little blue diamond in the middle. It shined under the lighting of the room making it look absolutely beautiful.

A little while later, Violetta sat down at my feet and started massaging them.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

"I love it." I reply with a smile.

"I'm guessing this was the reason why you were so nervous earlier?" I question.

"I was going to ask your parents approval, but I couldn't help myself and just popped the question." She replies.

I got up and straddled Violetta with my arms draped over her shoulders. She placed her hands on waist and left a peck on my cheek.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too." I reply.

Her eyes captured mine with an intense gaze. Her long eyelashes fluttering as she looks down at my lips and back to my eyes. My hands slowly starting tracing along her neck and jaw as I slowly lean in, not breaking away from her gaze.

I felt her breath fanning my lips till I eventually closed the gap between us with a kiss. Her hands squeezed my bare thighs and slowly moved underneath my skirt. I felt her lick my lips wich I very much obliged to by my opening my mouth.

Our tongues danced along in a slow sensual rythm, my arms hanging on her shoulders as I felt the desperate urge of wanting her closer; needing her closer.

I started grinding against her, making her release a groan into our latched lips. I felt her grow hard underneath me.

Her touch was soft.

Her tongue entwined with mine felt good as always, tasting sweeter than before.

Her soft hands started roaming my body even more making me groan with anticipation.

Violetta started trailing soft kisses down my neck making me release soft pants.

"Take it off..." She murmured against my skin.

She pulled away from the crevice of my neck and helped me get rid of my shirt and the rest of my clothes till I was fully naked. She started sucking my skin leaving love bites and smiling everytime she created a new one.

Her possessiveness somehow stirred me up making me want attention down there as well causing me to bite back a moan. Violetta noticed this and slid her hand between my folds, rubbing me.

"Ngh"

The night was filled with ecstacy and passion. Violetta and I spent the evening tangled in each others limbs with her ocasionally trailing soft kisses down my neck. As always, we whispered sweet things to eachother and talked about what we loved about one another.

It was nice.

Knowing that we we're now engaged and that we'll soon have our own little family made me happy and I knew she felt the same as well.

After a while, Violetta drifted off to sleep. Her head lay on my chest as I continued carresing her hair, it was soft to the touch. After a while, I felt myself drifting off to dreamland as well and let sleep consume me too.