Chapter 20

||Anneline||

I woke up feeling refreshed. Although I will admit, I felt a bit uncomfortable in my clothes. It was most likely due to the sweat that built up when I massacred my room.

I rub my eyes and adjust my vision and focus on the figure that was sitting on the couch. Her arms were draped over her chest as she stared up at the ceiling with her right leg crossed over her left one.

I guess she hasn't noticed that I've woken up wich gave me more time to admire her and let my hungry eyes feast.

Violetta's pale chest was partly revealed because she was wearing a long sleeved black shirt with a few buttons undone. The cuffs of the shirt were slid up to her forearm revealing more of her smooth skin.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I ask.

"You." She simply replies with a chuckle and averts ger gaze from the ceiling. Her brown hazel eyes captures mine with a piercing gaze.

"How'd you sleep?" She questions.

"Good." I say with a yawn.

"Good." She repeats with a little sigh.

We continued staring at each other. Neither one of us knew what to say now that we've both confessed our feelings. Not that it was awkward, we just didn't know what to say. With that said, I can't help but think she's more beautiful than before. Is this what love does to a person? Does love make the person you adore so much more appealing? That beauty mark under her left eye, not to mention the piercing gaze she holds. The fact that it's for me and me alone is what stirs me up from the inside.

At this very moment, what I hold for this women is more than just lust. I want to be touched by her, carresed by her, kissed by her, felt by her and told sweet things by her. There's so much more I want and I know she has so much more to offer as well. She's willing to give it to me and I to her.

I want her.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I feel a bit uncomfortable in my clothes." I incline as I get up, I break the gaze she latched on me but feel her eyes follow me as I make my way to the bathroom.

"Sure." Was all I heard before I closed the bathroom door.

I reach for the shower taps and adjust the temperature to my fitting.

Violetta, Violetta, Violetta...

I can't stop thinking about her. Yes, she's right there in the living room, sitting on the couch with a pose that screams dominance. But...still!

When I feel the temperature is a bit to cold I reach out for the tap to adjust it, but as I did so I felt a hand slither on mine as and my back pressed against a certain someone.

"To cold." She says.

She slid her other hand underneath my T-shirt and cupped my breast. As if that wasn't enough to tempt me, Violetta starts trailing kisses from behind my ear down to my neck. I lean my head to the side to give her more access and as she did so, I sneaked my hand to her pants and feel her length.

"Fuck..." She groans.

"Undress me." I whisper in her ear and bite her earlobe.

I turn around as she slips my T-shirt over my head. I start unbuttoning her white shirt as she unclips my bra. I move down to her pants and unbuckle her belt. Violetta starts groping my butt and latches her succulent lips on mine. She licks my lips for access wich I allow.

Our tongues slowly starts dancing along and moves in a rythm of sync. Was I overthinking, or was her lips softer than before and apetizing as well? Or was it because I simply craved her?

I unzip her pants and slip out of my own while she does the same. Violetta gets rid of her bra and not even a second later she latches back on my lips more agressively this time, making me release a satisfied mewl. I cup her cheeks and lead us both to the shower.

My back hit against the cold tiles as Violetta was getting more and more eager. We were both craving for each other and started roaming our fully wet naked bodies.

"Haa..."

I moaned as Violetta started teasing by rubbing between my folds. My hands instinctively draped over her shoulders for support as my legs felt like they could give out at any moment.

"You're so beautiful." She murmured.

If only she knew how hot she looked right now.

Her wet body under my touch with eyes filled with hunger and lust.

Her long slender fingers working their way in and out of me.

Her hard-on rubbing against my inner thigh.

Her wet hair sticking to her forehead captivating those eyes and delicate features.

Fuck, no matter how many times I say she's beautiful, it's just never enough.

I got broken by my trance when Violetta lifted me up against the tiled wall. My legs immediately wrapped around her waist and was yet again captivated by her eyes.

I carresed her cheek with my thumb and leaned in for another sensual slow kiss. She licked my lips for access wich I very much obliged to. I part my lips a bit giving her enough access to freely let our tongues dance along. We weren't fighting for dominance and enjoyed the taste of one another.

She tasted so sweet.

"Hey, I don't have any condom-"

"I wanna do it raw, stick it in me."  I interupt her.

She slammed her lips against mine again and rammed into me.

"Aah!"

She started thrusting in and out of me letting my moans escape from deep within my throat. My fingers dug deep into her back with how much pleasure she was giving me by fucking me senseless underneath the running water.

With every few thrusts she'd increase her speed then slow down, this action made me feel it even more and left her in a trance as well by how she was moaning too.

I don't know how long we were in the shower but it was quite a while. Violetta messed me up in every position that was possible in that small space. My fingers felt numb with how much I dug into her skin and my toes were sore with the pleasure I felt when curling them up. The only thing that could be heard was skin slapping on skin and moans filled with nothing but pleasure.

After we actually used the shower for it's purpose, wich is washing our bodies, we made our way to the spare bedroom and lay down under the covers fully naked with our limbs tangled up. My head lay on Violetta's chest as she carresed my head with her fingers. Both of us were tired with our activities and simply enjoyed the silence and the comfort of our bodies touching one another.

Before I could sneak off to dreamland, Violetta breaks the silence.

"Hey, I have something to tell you."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: hope u enjoyed (-.-' )