Chapter 10

||Anneline||

When I arrived at Violetta's I knocked on her door, more like banged against it, waiting for her to open.

I was impatient.

When I saw her name light up on my phone, I grabbed my car keys and was out by the door. I didn't hesitate, I didn't think twice. I just knew I wanted to be close to her.

I banged the door once more.

"Yeah, yeah I'm on my way." Violetta grumbled from the other side.

When she opened the door I leaped on her and smashed my lips on hers while wrapping my arms around her neck. I brought her down to my level because she was freakishly tall.

Damn how I missed this.

I felt her hesitate for a moment but eventually she gave in and put her hands around my ass and hoisted me up, making me wrap my legs around her waist.

I felt a smirk on her lips and let out a small chuckle.

Fuck she tasted sweet, much more sweeter then a week ago.

"So, why didn't you pick up my call?" She murmured against my lips.

"I wanted to suprise you." I mumered back.

"Well, you just did." She replied.

Violetta closed the door behind me and slammed me against it with another heated kiss. She nipped at my lower lip asking for access and making me groan in satisfaction. Our tongues sloppily danced along , fighting for dominance. I felt myself arching my back to get more closer to her touch. Even though I knew that it was physically impossible, I wanted her skin on mine.

She pulled away from my lips and kissed my jawline, making me tilt my head to the side. I felt her lips on my neck and then felt her breath fan my ear. She licked my earlobe making me release a breathy moan.

"A-ahh.."

She retracted from my neck and placed a kiss next to my mouth.

"What about your holiday? Aren't you supposed be packing?" She asked monotone, her eyes locked on mine.

Her voice was filled with a hint of annoyance and uncertainty. I looked deep in those beautiful hazel like eyes and saw anger flare behind them. I didn't question her tone, instead I placed a kiss on her beauty mark.

"Cancelled. He said he was needed for a business trip but was out before I could question him." I reply.

"How long?" She asked.

"Don't know. Probably 2 weeks at most." I stated.

"I see." She said, claiming my lips once more.

This time, it was a short sensual kiss. The softness of her lips, and her hands holding me up made me stir up a bit.

She pulled back and let me down. Violetta then proceeded to walk to the kitchen with me trailing behind.

For some reason, whenever I lay my eyes on her she seems to be getting more attractive. Her features seems softer and her stature seems more lean. She was wearing a denim ripped jeans with a black T-shirt. Her hair was loose and styled to the side. It was a simple outfit but looked amazing on her.

I sat on the counter and watched as she poured some fruit juice in a glass.

"Oh, by the way. Why'd you phone earlier?" I asked, tilting my head.

I really was curious as to why she phoned me. She knew that Cameron and I would be going away for holiday so what exactly was the reason she phoned?

She walked over and placed the glass beside me. Violetta then stood between my legs and put her hands on either one of them.

"Well," she started "neither of us contacted each other in a week. I thought you were mad at me and wanted to use your trip as an excuse to talk to you."

"So you can already imagine how suprised I was when I saw you at my front door. Jesus you scared me shitless with your banging." She groaned, slumping her head against my shoulder.

"What? You thought it was the cops or something?" I chuckled.

"No, I thought it was an angry Cameron who wanted to beat me up for almost sleeping with his wife." She mumbled into my shoulder.

I felt myself physically tense up at her words.

Sleep?

As in sex?

Or just sleep?

Or maybe a sleepover?

Of course she means sex, why else would she mention 'sleep'?!

I never thought about going full on having sex with Violetta. Yes, a week ago we were almost at that point. But at the time, I was only focusing on the now. My mind mind wasn't wrapping around about what happens after the kissing and touching stage.

Just the thought of Violetta seeing me naked made me feel things. Her long slender fingers touching me all over; carresing my bare skin. Those soft succulent rosy lips, kissing me everywhere. And finally, her husky voice whispering sweet things in my ear.

How would it feel like to be touched by her?

What would it feel like to have her on top of me?

What would her voice sound like calling out my name?

What would she look like arroused?

Would her touch be soft or needy? Or maybe it'd be both?

All these questions made a shiver run down my spine. Last weeks touching made me feel giddy and made me feel things I've never felt before. Yes, when I have sex with Cameron it's good. But it's not exciting as Violetta's touches.

It doesn't make me crave it more.

It doesn't send shivers down my spine.

As if sensing my thought, Violetta spoke up.

"Just what exactly are you thinking, Anneline?" She whispered in my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine when I heard my name rolling of her tongue.

She snaked her hand on my cheek and locked my gaze.

"Why are your cheeks so pink?" She questioned with a mischievous smirk.

"What? Did you imagine me fucking you senseless?" She hummed.

When she said those words, my mind immediately put up a image of Violetta on top of me with a look of pure lust and ecstasy. Her eyes already did things to me, but the way those words escaped her lips made her voice sound so sexy and inviting.

I avoided her gaze and looked next to me at the now forgotten juice. My palms were sweaty and I felt nervous. I felt Violetta's hand back on cheek and making me face her. There's no way in hell I was going to look her in the eye so I shut my eyes.

"Anneline, look at me." She said in a hush, her breath on my lips.

I shook my head as a 'no'.

"Please?" She asked.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Violetta was quite close. Her nose brushing mine as she looked down at my lips with her thumb carresing my cheek.

I gulped down the lump that formed in my throat and slowly reached my hand out to her shoulder.

Before we could connect our lips, my phone rung.

"Oh for fucks sake." Violetta grumbled.

Damn it.

•°•°•°•°•
.A/N : as u can tell im terrible with writing smutty chaps and descriptions ('-.-)I humbly apologize. 🫂.