"Is James there?"

"No, I've cut contact after I figured out he was watching you that day. I don't want him anywhere near you. I'll stay by your side and I'm not going to be an asshole and I give you full permission to punch anybody in the dick including me if they touch you without your consent not that you need my permission though. Drink all you want, I don't control you and I'm not going to try to because that never ends well. I just have one request"

"I'm listening"

"No sleeping with anybody"

"You thought I would?"

She shrugged "with the thing on the plane who knows"

"Oh the bet?" She didn't say anything so I continued "you can't either"

"That's fine. This includes Evelyn"

Shit. I just shrugged "that's fine. You can't touch yourself"

She paused for a second "neither can you"

"Okay"

"Good thing I didn't bring the lavender soap then" she joked.

"What?"

"You haven't caught on? I thought you had already figured it out by now"

"Figured what out?"

"Everytime I had to handle things myself I have a habit of using the lavender soap to wash my hands after"

This bitch. "And the citrus?"

"Just regular soap"

I started thinking back to each time I smelt it but one clicked the most "you could hear through the walls"

"What?" She asked looking as confused as I had.

"That night you convinced me to touch myself... I moaned your name... After I showered I slept in your room and you smelt like lavender... Did you?"

She looked as if she remembers the night I was referring to and slightly nodded "I did"

I know I should fell some anger about that maybe because she lied to me and invaded my privacy but I was just turned on. What's wrong with me? I mean I did moan her name so we both did wrong that day.

I just nodded "okay"

"You're not mad?"

"No, you?"

"No"

"Okay then we're fine"

"Okay then are you ready?"

"I look homeless"

"We're at the back we can go in through here and I'll lead you to a room and you have fifteen minutes to get ready because we're already late to our own party"

"Your party you mean?"

"No, ours. What's mine is yours"

"And what's mine is mine" I told her and she laughed a bit but nodded.

"Exactly"

She got out of the car and put her hand out to me and I took it getting out "I'm still pissed with you and this is still kidnapping"

"That's fine. You can be pissed and get drunk then fight me later just stay sober enough to get through the night and don't sleep with anyone"

"I'll think about the drinking part"

"Sam" she warned.

"Madelyn" I warned her back.

She took me in through the back and up some stairs and this house was fucking huge.