☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴀᴛᴀɴ || 2022 ☆

He's the fourth born but also the youngest of the brothers, this complex age system of Satan's has me so confused but all I know is that he's getting older because it's his birthday today! Hoping he gets to pet as many cats as possible on his special day.

Despite being the Avatar of Wrath, he's quite an equal balance between soft and sadistic. On one side, he adores a cute little cat and appreciates a good read like the unexpected bookworm he is. On the other end of the scale, he's easily angered and rather imitating when you get off on the wrong foot. Guess we get the best of both worlds :D

Happiest birthday wishes to the man with the biggest cat obsession and biggest temper!

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"(MC), come look at this!" Satan hollers and you come running to his side to watch what he has to show you. "Isn't this adorable?" he smiles as he moves the toy laser in his hand left and right, the laser point on the ground darting along with it.

A cat suddenly pounces on the red dot, its paws pressing down on it in an attempt to catch the mysterious spot. Despite its continuous unsuccessful hunts, the feline pursues to give chase and scurries across the room as the fourth born chuckles and controls the scene.

The ban on bringing cats back to the House of Lamentations has temporarily been lifted as a gift from the eldest in celebration of Satan's birthday. Taking advantage of the opportunity, the birthday boy had made sure to rent a couple pet cats from a close friend of his for the next few days, to fill his duties as a member of the Anti-Lucifer league and bother his oldest brother, as well as enjoy the cats' company as much as possible.

Sixteen cats was enough for Satan, and luckily, enough for the rest of the gang.

Holding the feline that you've been paired with, you stroke its fur and pat its head as it peacefully naps in your arms. "Aw... That's so sweet, look at the two of you bond," you fawn over the pair as Satan picks up his cat, both sharing golden hair and similar green eyes.

The fourth born turns his head and glances around the rest of the living room, everyone scattered throughout as they all interact with their respective cats while wearing matching party hats with the little creatures, thanks to the sorcerer who brought them over to add to the festivity.

From Asmo dressing his Persian kitten in small pink bows and Barbatos carefully trimming his feline's claws to Beel feeding his round ginger cat as many treats as he can find, every person has a different method of giving the cats the affection they desire. Seeing his brothers' and friends' lifted smiles, Satan can't help but grin himself.

"This might sound silly, but I never want this moment to end," he laughs to himself as the pet he holds nuzzles up to him, almost poking the fourth born's eye out with its pointy mini party hat.

Thirteen approaches the both of you at the right moment, in range to hear the birthday wish as her deranged looking calico cat strolls beside her. "Oh, that's all you want for your birthday? Pfft, that's easy to do," the reaper scoffs and snatches Satan's device from his pockets before calling for everyone's attention.

Heads turn and gazes fix on Thirteen as she points at the birthday demon's D.D.D, hinting for a group photo. A crowd gathers around as both people and cats step on each other's toes to try to fit into the frame.

You look back at the faces squished together, "Are you all in? alright then, everyone say 'happy birthday, Satan'!"

The fourth born burns bright red with embarrassment as wide grins show up one by one on each face, all breaking into celebration.

"Happy birthday, Satan!"