I swear to God.

I ignored the question and just started kissing her again. "Did you happen to bring that box from the backseat of your car?"

"No but I can have it sent if you'd like"

I nodded "How long are we going to be gone and where are we going?"

"Just a short while and you'll see"

Half answers I'll give a half answer then too "yes Evelyn's bigger" did I say half answer or full? I can't remember, oh well.

"Seriously?"

I nodded and she looked confused "you're fucking with me"

I shook my head "nope" yup.

I ignored the look she was giving me and leaned down starting to kiss her neck and she tilted her head a bit for me. I started to move my hips by myself while her hands just rested there and I reached down starting to unbutton her Tshirt.

Before I pulled the shirt off I stopped the kissing to look her in the eyes "can I continue?" I asked her.

She smiled a bit and nodded so I pushed her shirt off of her shoulders and sat it in the chair next over. "Why didn't we have sex with your shirt off more often?"

She just shrugged and grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head.

"I'm still angry" I said.

"Be angry"

"I will"

"Okay good" she grabbed the back of my neck pulling me back to her pushing our lips together.

She reached down to undo her pants so I stood and pushed mine down "you said some very hurtful things"

"I know. I'm sorry"

"You will be"

I kicked my pants off and put them into the seat with our shirts.

"I'm sure I will" she said doing the same.

I climbed back into her lap and she leaned forward putting her hand on my back.

Anywhere her hands touched the skin under it burned. I want this. I want her but I shouldn't. She never told me if she left her. What if I'm making her cheat.

Her phone started ringing so I just hit the button to mute it and a minute later they called again so I put it on vibrate and kissed my way down her neck.

I reached behind her snapping her bra off and pulling it off of her shoulders smiling. "Boobies" I said staring down at them "I'm now only 80% angry with you now"

"How much were you before?"

"98"

"Why not 100%?"

I reached down and started rubbing my hand down the tent in her pants "2%" I said.

"Only 2?"

I nodded "why do you think I'm only mad at Evelyn 92%?"

"Wait so-" I cut her off with a kiss.

"Take your boxers off" I instructed and she obeyed. I stood up smiling down at her knowing I have her wrapped around my finger. This is going to be fun. I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor making her pause her actions for a moment to stare before moving even quicker to pull her boxers off.

I slid my underwear down and put them in the chair with the rest of the clothes and turned around bending over to pick up my bra giving her a full view.