She didn't speak anymore until we were in the air and we could take our seatbelts off. "I need to use the rest room" is all she said before walking into the back.

I wonder if they have any parachutes?

I stayed sitting and felt a weird feeling coming up in my throat. I hate flying.

She came back a minute later and passed me a drink and was holding one of her own.

"He's not pressing charges"

"Who?"

"The man who grabbed you"

"I thought you were using the restroom. What'd you do? Call the officer?"

"He's not an officer anymore"

"Wh-"

"Try it. I made it myself" I said pointing to the drink that was much lighter than her own.

I brought it to my lips and sipped it and she smiled while I did so. "Is this just watered down whiskey?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You haven't gone to bars recently and gotten your watered down whiskey so I did it myself"

I smiled a bit and it made her smile more.

"Sam I really am sorry"

"So you've said"

"Sam please. I don't think you understand what was going through my head when she said something was wrong. I get that you were angry and I know you wouldn't hit a pregnant woman-"

"In the stomach" I said finishing her sentence even though that's not what she was going to say. I smiled a bit and remember the first punch I threw and the surprise on all of there faces.

"Hopefully you wouldn't do it anywhere"

"I would. If they really deserved it. Why do you think I stuck with the face just in case"

"I'm trying to apologize not talk fighting tactics"

I shrugged and sipped my drink. She used more water than whiskey but at least she tried right?

Why is she apologizing to me? Shouldn't I apologize to her? Should we even be apologizing to each other? Jasmine is who needs to apologize. I'll beat her ass again and if she somehow is pregnant I'll drag her ass I don't care.

Does that mean she's single? Did she break up with her? Are they still getting married? Should I ask?

No I'll wait and let her tell me.

"I just gave a whole speech and you weren't even listening" she said sitting down across from me. "Sam can I kiss you without getting slapped?"

I don't think that's a good idea. She leaned over to me and connects her lips with mine and I can't explain how much I missed this feeling.

I pushed her away and I seen her starter to apologize "shut up" I told her and she did.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed onto her lap and reconnected our lips.

She held onto my hips and moved me herself making me grind against her.

"You were lying to her right?" Madelyn asked while breaking off the kiss.

"To who?"

"Evelyn"

"Why are you talking about Evelyn while I'm trying to have sex with you?"

"I just need to know"

"Need to know what?"

"Who's bigger?"