I reached down and palmed her breast in my hand, comparing the size difference, before stroking her hard little nipple, teasing her with a firm pinch. With my other hand, I tucked her hair behind her ear, gently taking out her hearing aid.

"If we do this, you're mine." I told her, as I leaned down closer. I felt as she inhaled a deep breath of air, and I took her face in my hand with a squeeze, emphasizing my words, "Mine to fuck. Mine to love. Mine to own." I whispered, "I'll control you, but I'll take care of you. Now and forever. There is no way out of this." I made sure she knew exactly what I wanted from her. And when I looked up to meet her eyes, I could see she was already looking up at me with a soft smile, "Okay."

Briar

The moment I agreed to Vaughn's conditions, he reached to grab the top part of the back of his shirt, his large muscles flexing as he moved, pulling it off in one smooth motion. It only took a second for him to pick me up with an arm under my butt, like I weighed no more than a sack of flour, and lay me on the massive bed before him. 

Once he leaned off of me, I found I was little emotional from his words. I never had anyone who loved me, nor wanted to take care of and be responsible for me. I knew it probably should been a red flag, but it didn't feel like that. I have always been by myself in this world, and now I had Vaughn. 

I wasn't alone anymore, and it made me happier than I cared to admit.

My thoughts were sidetracked as Vaughn got onto the bed with me. He moved up my body until his face was buried in my bare chest, "I love you very much baby," He told me in a hushed voice, running his nose over my peaked nipple, "And I'll be gentle, only for your first time."

I moaned lightly as his tongue ran over my already sensitive breast, and he captured my nipple in his mouth, giving it a light suck at first before taking me firmed into his mouth. He traded back and forth, giving each peaked bud attention with his tongue and teeth, and he pulled back to murmured, "Such fuckable tits."

I clenched my thighs at his dirty words, and I felt vaughn smirk against my breast at my bodies reaction to him. He then took it as his cue to pull my panties down my legs, spreading my thighs wide open, exposing my most private part to him.

He didn't say anything for a couple of beats, but after a second of his admiration I watched as his head disappeared between my thighs, and his warm, wet tongue licked a long, sensual streak from asshole to clit, and I almost came right then and there.

He brought his tongue back up and swirled over my clit, and I threaded my fingers through his hair, tugging to try and maneuver his head right where I needed him. His skilled mouth sucked on my clit, as one of his fingers entered my body, and I came quicker than I think I ever had.

He moved back to take off his dress slacks, his boxers following soon after. Once he hovered over me on the bed, I leaned up on my elbows, "I'm nervous." I told him, while biting the inside of my cheek. His face softened as he ran his hand over my hair in a soothing motion, "We don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with. We can stop me right now." he told me, and I quickly shook my head, "No, no. I want to do this." I told him firmly, "I was just trying to communicate, y'know?"

He gave me a toothy smile as he interlaced our fingers, before leaning down onto me, moving his torso to between my spread thighs. With a firm hand he gripped his dick as he ran his tip along my opening, back and forth, making me rise up off the bed. 

He let out a grunt as I felt him slide the tip in, feeling a pinch of uncomfortable pain. He kept going in, his face set in a very serious manner. But the more he put in, the more I was asking myself how much dick does does this man have?

"Goddamn you're tight, baby." He groaned, and I looked down to check if he was almost in, and whined when I saw he was only halfway in me. I let out a gasp as a tear fell down my face, and with my free hand I pinched his biceps, "Okay, hold on. I think you're too big you oversized neanderthal." I joked painfully at his expense, and he let out a breathy chuckle, "Hey Briar?"

"Yeah?"

"Stop talking."

I let out a pained laugh at his words, before he reached down to rub the pad of his thumb over my clit. A gasp of air left my body as he kept driving into me, until I was full to the hilt. Once he pulled out of me, I was expecting him to give me a second to adjust to his behemoth dick, but before I knew what he was doing, he plunged back into me. Hard. 

It hurt at first, my thighs squeezing his hips as he steadily pounded in and out. Then after a second, it stared feeling a spark of something good. I held onto his bicep trying to ground myself, but it was useless. I was groundless. 

"You feel so," I gasped, "Freaking good." I clenched around him, and he took it as his cue to begin slamming into me with so much vigor he was moving the headboard. I was gasping out his name, trying to hold onto him as I felt a coil in my stomach tighten until it couldn't anymore, and I came in his dick, my back rising up off the bed as he whispered sweet, dirty words to me.

He pulled out completely, and my whole body felt like jello. When I opened my eyes, Vaughn was looking down at my most private area. When I looked down too, I saw there was a blood coating me, and I knew it wasn't time for my period.

He broke my hymen.

I suddenly felt self conscious and tried to snap my thighs shut, but Vaughn's powerful hands kept my legs spread, admiring his work, "You're so fuckin' hot." He told me, as he ran his finger over my wetness and the blood, before sticking his finger in his mouth. I threw my head back onto the pillow in embarrassment, and I remembered Vaughn didn't come. Well that won't do. I went to reach down to grab onto him make him stick it back in, when I heard his deep, grumbly voice, "Come sit on my face."

I cocked my head to the side, confused for only a second until he got on his back, and swung my knee over his face. He jerked my hips down to him to effectively bury his face in my pussy again, devouring me for a second time that night. I reached out to hold onto the headboard, as he ran his tongue over my sensitive clit, making me jerk and twitch in response. 

He switched between sucking, and running his tongue over my clit to the point where my orgasm approach so quickly that my trembling thighs closed around his ears, holding him right where I needed him.

I rode out my orgasm on his face, before Vaughn got back up and maneuvered me up so I was on my knees, my ass arched in the air while the side of my face was smothered into the bed, "Such a beautiful wet girl, making such a mess." He shook his head and then I felt as he stuck his dick back inside of me.

"And someday soon," He grunted out, moving his finger over my back hole and applying pressure, as he plowed into me from behind, "I'm going to fuck this pretty little hole back here too."

I felt my body clench to adjust around him, excited over the idea, "You like that baby?" He asked, and I never thought I would want anyone in that area, but the way the pressure felt, and nothing was even in, I knew I really wanted to freaking try it. 

I whimpered out an "Mhm", and I felt more and more pressure. I could tell Vaughn was sticking his thumb in while fucking me from behind, and as soon as his thumb was all the way in, I instantly came again. Fuck. me. This man knows what he's freaking doing.

His orgasm wasn't far behind mine, as only a minute later his warmth filled the inside of me. When Vaughn moved me off of my stomach and to lay on him, I let out a breathy laugh, "Let's do that every day for the rest of our fucking lives."

•••

Spicy scene! Thoughts?!