Chapter 31

Tsunade looked over the ultrasound and hummed. Naruto huffed as the doctor seemed to be taking forever.
"Is something wrong?"
"No... it's just surprising you haven't given birth yet. Your seven months pregnant with triplets. You'd think..." She narrowed her eyes.
"What? I'd think what?"
"Naruto, tone."
Naruto gave Sasuke a look and turned his attention back to Tsunade.
"You'd think the triplets would find it cramped sharing your uterus with two others."
Tsunade wiped the cold jell from Narutos stomach and handed him the four pictures. Sasuke helped Naruto sit up and pulled him from the examination table.
"I'll see you two next month.. if those babies don't still come out."
"I'm sure if the twins are born in my seventh month than so will the triplets."
"You never know Naruto. Those children seem to like being with you."
Naruto smiled. "I'll see you soon granny."
"Sure Gaki."

Sasuke helped Naruto sit in the wheelchair before walking out into the hall. Naruto sighed and Sasuke looked down.

"You okay?"
Naruto nodded. "I'm just tired of carrying these babies." He smiled. "I'm tired of carrying children and not being in control of my own bladder."
Sasuke chuckled. He pressed the down button on the elevator. "You know."
Naruto looked up at Sasuke.
"Sex helps labor."
He blushed and smacked Sasukes arm.
"Sasuke." He scolded.
"What? Kurama and Tsuki have the children for the whole day. We haven't had sex in what, a month or two?" The elevator opened and Sasuke walked into it with Naruto in front. He pressed the first floor button. "When the other three were born we had had sex that week."
"So you think sex will make me go into labor?"
"I think it'll relax you enough to go into labor."
Naruto sighed. "I'm not having sex just to go into labor... it's not even a 100% that I'll go into labor because of it."
"Yes but if you don't than we'd still have sex."
Naruto sighed at Sasukes thinking.

The elevator door binged as it opened and Sasuke pushed Naruto out.
"I'm just saying. It's worth a shot."
"I think us talking about sex is enough to put me in labor."
"I can dirty talk."
"Sasuke!"
He chuckled and kissed Narutos red cheek.

Sasuke looked over as Naruto shifted in their bed for the tenth time in five minutes. He checked the clock.

8:40

"When did Kurama say he was bringing the kids back?"
"Oh he called and said he was kidnapping them for the night. Something about Kaito wanting to have a sleepover with her cousins."
"Isn't Kaito like.. two?"
"Yeah. That's why Kurama agreed. Seeing the twins are two and Menmas only a year younger."
Sasuke hummed and looked over at Naruto.

"... are you alright?"
He nodded. "Just trying to get comfortable."
Sasuke watched as Naruto wiggled under the covers and sighed. He moved closer and pulled Naruto between his legs. The omega moved to lay on his side and finally got comfortable.

Sadly that peace didn't last long as Naruto curled his legs with Sasukes between it. He grunted.

"Naruto that hurts."
"Sorry."
Naruto tried to let go but his body burned otherwise. He moved back to the position and Sasuke shifted his leg.
He looked down to notice Naruto had made himself into the smallest ball he could.
"Koneko are you sure your alright? That doesn't look comfortable."
"It isn't.. but it's helping."
Sasuke sat up and felt Narutos forehead. He was hot. Sasuke grabbed Narutos chin and forced the omega to look up at him.
He frowned. "Naruto you look sick."
"I'm fine."
"You said you were fine the last few times."
"Well that's because I am."
Sasuke sighed and laid back. He grabbed Narutos book from his hands, marked the pages with a bookmark and set it aside.
"Wha? What are you doing?"
"Early bedtime."
Naruto pouted. Sasuke raised an eyebrow.
"Or we can have sex."
Naruto sighed. "I'm not in the mood for sex."
"Maybe you really are sick."
He hit the alphas thigh but Sasuke ignored it and turned the tv down. The alpha moved to snuggle Naruto from behind and put his hand on Narutos stomach.
One of the babies kicked, making Naruto jump and Sasuke look over surprised. Another kick came and than another. He chuckled.
"As lively as their mother is at night."
Naruto huffed. "I don't kick."
"Think what you want koneko but you do and it hurts."
Naruto rolled his eyes and moved further into Sasukes chest. "Just hold me. Don't make fun of me."
"It's endearing. When we were in high school you never kicked me. Your comfortable with me."
"Wipe the smile Uchiha."
He chuckled. "Your an Uchiha too koneko."
"I have blonde hair."
Sasuke laughed as Naruto put a pillow under his stomach and between his legs.