Chapter 4

Naruto walked into Sasukes office, smiling and talking to Hinata about their next line. She giggled when Naruto argued about last lines style and how they should do something similar.
Sasuke looked up as Hinata sat down and Naruto closed their conversation. He went to walk out but Sasuke grabbed Narutos hand.
Naruto looked back at him confused. He walked around the desk seeing Sasukes fake concern. When Naruto was close enough, Sasuke tugged on his hand, making him fall and have to grab the desk.
Hinata was surprised when Sasuke began to sniff the omega.

"Who touched you?"
Naruto looked at Sasuke surprised. "No one, why?"
Sasuke growled. "I can smell it under the extra spritz of perfume." He stated. "Now tell me what fucking beta touched you."
Naruto frowned. "He just caught me Sasuke. I was going to fall."
"Your not clumsy."
Naruto sighed and Sasuke smelt the awful stench of vomit.
"You threw up again didn't you?"
Naruto shook his head much too quickly. "No. I just tripped and he-"
"You told me you'd come to me if you threw up again Naruto. You lied."
Naruto winced at the word. He had only wanted to keep working and not worry Sasuke. He hadn't meant to do anything with ill intent.
"Sasuke-"
"We're going to your godmother after I'm done with the necessary meetings. Go sit on the couch."
"But sasuke-"
"Naruto don't fight with me on this. Not right now."
Naruto pouted but obeyed and walked over to the couch. Sasuke sighed and turned to Hinata.
"My apologies."
Hinata waved a hand. "It's completely naturally to worry about your mate." She glanced at Naruto who had taken his shoes off and made himself comfortable on the much too large couch for him.  "Of course being an omega myself I can also see where Naruto is coming from."
Sasuke gave her a warning look. He didn't need people to tell him how to take care of his mate. If Naruto is actually sick, the longer he puts it off the worse it'll get.
"Anyways." Hinata started. "About the factory you want to open for Naruto and Is' very successful business. How much of the profit do you plan to get?"
"5%."
"Only 5%? Usually people want more for helping out two omegas."
"Your forgetting one of those omegas is my wife. I know full well how far Naruto can take your twos business. Your prizes are rising fast and I already have twenty companies set up around the world, 5% is more than enough."
Hinata nodded and Naruto gave her a thumbs up. She giggled.

When Hinata left, Naruto got up from the couch and walked toward his husband. He sat in Sasukes lap and curled into him.

"I'm perfectly fine Sasuke. I haven't had the urge to throw up since eight."
The alpha wasn't hearing any of it. He wrapped an arm around his waist and kissed his forehead. "Your staying here for the rest of the day."
"But I don't have anything to do in here."
"You have social media to scroll through and sleeping. That's plenty."
Naruto pouted. "You know if you actually treat me like I'm sick, I will get sick."
"Throwing up is you being sick koneko. I'm not taking any chances like that one time in high school when you almost had to go to the hospital for neglecting your own health."
"I was on a diet at the time."
"And you wonder why I don't like your mother." Sasuke grumbled.
Naruto pouted. "Fine... but can we not go see Granny Tsunade? She'll make it a bigger deal of it than you."
"She better. Tsunades the doctor, I'm not and I'm nervous you'll push yourself too far."
Naruto huffed and wrapped his arms around Sasukes neck as Sakura buzzed Sasuke. Sadly she was his secretary.

"What?" He snapped.
"Uchiha-chan is here to see you Sasuke-kun."
Naruto grumbled. "She can't even be professional over the phone?"
Sasuke rubbed Narutos thigh. "Let her in."

A few moments later the one and only mother of two very important alphas walked in. Her long hair was down with the latest dress from Narutos line with heels. She looked gorgeous as she put her purse in one of the chairs, rounded the desk and hugged the two of them.

She smiled. "Naruto I stopped by your desk. I thought you had stayed home today or ran to get coffee."
Naruto felt sick just hearing the word coffee. Sasuke must've noticed because he said.
"Sick."
Naruto pouted but didn't fight on this one. He did feel sick anytime the word or smell of coffee came up.
Mikoto looked at them confused. "Naruto your sick? You should've stayed home."
"I'm not sick Miko... Sasukes just being over protective."
"I'm not. He threw up this morning and later when we came here. We're going to see Tsunade after my meeting with the board."
"Those old coots." Mikoto crossed her arms. The board has always seemed to look down on everyone, even Sasuke who was (technically) their boss. "I can take you home Naruto. I just came to say hi seeing I was lousing around at home and had nothing better to do."
"Your presence is always welcomed mother."
She smiled and gasped as if remembering something. "Hows that trial going? I hope you didn't do anything to be kicked out of it."
Sasuke cleared his throat as Naruto blushed and shrunk into his chest.
"The trial began right as I-"
"You failed didn't you?"
Sasuke nodded. Mikoto hit his arm.
"You have no self control Sasuke!" She cooed over Naruto. "I can only think of what you did to Naruto! Oh now I feel guilty!"
Naruto giggled. "I got a day off of work Miko. I'm okay."
"Are you sure? I know how the boys in the family can be when on rut. I swear none of you know what self control is. I feel bad for all of your mates."
Sasuke rolled his eyes as Narutos cheeks burned. It was one thing for a mother to know about their child's heats and ruts but it takes courage to talk about it so casually. Not even Naruto talks about his heat and Sasuke has to guess by his smell if he's on it or not.

A knock came to the door and Sakura stepped in.
"The boards here Sasuke-kun."
"It's Uchiha-sama to you girl." Mikoto sternly stated.
Naruto nodded in agreement, thanking Mikoto internally for her telling Sakura off. He couldn't, well.. he could, but Sasuke and him had made it strictly clear while at work they wouldn't act like mates. Except for the occasional kiss or in Narutos case, flu.

•••

Sasuke put Naruto in the passenger seat and put his shoes in the back of the car. He sat on the drivers seat and started the engine as Naruto buckled.

"Home?" Naruto asked with hope.
"Your godmother."
He pouted.