Chapter 2

Outside the birds were chirping and the sun was rising with the innocence of not knowing what happened in Uchiha residence in the stretch of the night.
The dark drapes were shut, blocking out the rising sun as the annoying alarm clock buzzed to life with the morning news. Sasuke shut it off quickly, taking a glance at the time.

6:30

He turned back to the tiny male who still slept on his arm peacefully. Sasuke rolled over and kissed his wife's cheek gently before removing himself from the bed.
He pulled the cover back and watched as Naruto moved to hugging the pillow. Smiling, the Alpha walked into the large white themed bathroom and turned the shower on.

He took his phone off the charger and sent a quick email to his secretary telling her to cancel all of his meetings and that he wouldn't be in today.

After taking a quick shower and spending an extra second enjoying the warm water. Sasuke turned it off and wrapped a towel around his waist. When he walked out Naruto was still sound asleep, having not moved since Sasuke took a brief shower.
He picked out a casual home outfit of sweatpants and a T-shirt and put them over his body once he was dry enough by the towel.

Sasuke walked over to Narutos side of the bed and looked at the alarm clock.

7:00

He sighed and ran his fingers over Narutos whiskered cheeks. He leaned down and kissed Narutos lips softly.
Sasuke began to trail light feathery kisses all over Narutos body until he reach his pink nipples, taking a second to suck them before going back up his collarbone to his neck and back down his jaw to his lips again.
Naruto curled into a smaller ball. Sasuke grabbed his hand and kissed the palm. He could smell the come and sweat on his koneko, regret wasn't even in the realm of emotions he was feeling, even if he remembered what he had done last night.

Naruto sighed, and opened his eyes to see Sasuke kissing up his arm. He mewled and tried to roll over to go back to sleep, but Sasuke laid down with him, blocking him from the perfect position to fall back asleep in.
Naruto sighed and looked at Sasuke tiredly. He smiled.

"How do you feel?"
"Tired." Naruto coughed to clear his groggy throat. "Worn.. mm.. sticky, sore."
Sasuke rubbed his nose with Narutos and kissed him gently. He ran his hand through Narutos blonde hair and sat up.
"Let's get you in the bath."
Naruto curled into Sasukes chest as he lifted him. He walked to the bathroom and sat Naruto on the toilet before turning the tabs to the bath on. He looked back and caught Narutos bobbing head.
The omega looked up at him and Sasuke rubbed his cheek. He crouched and kissed him.
"You okay?"
Naruto nodded and wrapped his arms around Sasukes neck, laying on his shoulder.
"'M really tired."
Sasuke rubbed Narutos back and lifted him up. Naruto wrapped his sore legs around Sasukes waist and he turned the tabs off.
Grabbing Narutos hips, Sasuke pulled Naruto off gently and put him in the bath.

Naruto shivered at the sudden warmth surrounding his body. He snuggled into himself as Sasuke checked his phone.

An unpleasant text from one of his employees was lighting up the Home Screen, blocking Narutos beautiful face. He pressed on it and read the short message.

Haruno Sakura
  Sasuke-kun is it true you aren't coming into work?! Has something happened?! Are you in the hospital?!

He rolled his eyes and shut the phone off, not even bothering to reply to his employee.

"Who was it?"
Sasuke shook his head and grabbed the shampoo. "Just an employee."
"I'm one of your employees." Naruto reminded.
"My assistant. Special employee."
Naruto smiled as Sasuke ran the strawberry shampoo through his hair.
"Mm... what time is it?"
"Around 7:15, why?"
"We're gonna be late for work."
"I called in. It's just gonna be a day of relaxation and healing."
"I'm not that sore." Narutos head bobbed as his eyes fought to stay open. Sasuke smiled and shook his head.
"I fucked you till dawn Naruto. It's good for you to relax while your body heals itself."
"Mm... you were mean yesterday." He whispered.
"I was very horny."
"You were on rut."
"I was." Sasuke kissed him. "And that's when we have the best sex."
Naruto only hummed. He couldn't disagree, the sex was rough but felt fucking amazing. Especially when his heat and Sasukes rut lined up. That was when they could break the bed.
Naruto smiled at the thought.
Sasuke ran his fingers under Narutos chin and tilted his head back. Naruto closed his eyes as water was poured on top of his head.

Sasukes phone began to go off on the counter. He ignored it.

"Who is that?" Naruto frowned.
Sasuke sighed. "Haruno Sakura. She's as nosy as ever."
Naruto hummed and kissed the part of Sasukes neck he could reach from the large oval tub. Naruto grabbed the rag and went to squirt some body wash into it, but Sasuke grabbed it and kissed him.
"I'm washing you."
"'M not that tired."
"You take care of me, I take care of you. This is how it works koneko."
Naruto nodded and let Sasuke run the rag over his tiny body. He laid on his knees as Sasuke massaged the conditioner in his hair.

Their fight slowly came back to mind. And how ridiculous but true it was.

~~Yesterday Evening~~

"You think we'll ever have children?"
Naruto looked up at Sasuke, confused where the question came from.
"Of course we will. Why are you saying such things?"
"We've been married for five years and you haven't gotten pregnant. We even stopped having protected sex three years ago but nothings worked."
Naruto frowned and sighed. "I can only get pregnant on my heat Sas. We just... rarely fuck on my heat."
"Well that's because you take your suppressants."
"I take my suppressants so I'm not begging the first alpha or beta I see to fuck me Sasuke. If I don't take my suppressants, it'll all get out of control. That's how most omegas are raped nowadays."
"I'm your mate. You should only be attracted to me."
Naruto shut his book and sat it on the coffee table before turning back to look at his husband. Sasuke kept a hand on Narutos curved hip.
"Is there any reason your bringing this up? Baby fever?"
"No but I want to fuck you."
He looked at Sasuke surprised. "I thought we were going on that strike thing for that experiment trial your mother wanted you to try."
"Fuck my mother." Sasuke snuggled into the crook of Narutos neck. "I want you." He licked Narutos neck and he shivered.
"No." He pushed Sasuke away and shook his head. "You told me to do whatever it takes to not tempt you. You can't be tempting me."
"Well I'm on rut and I want you on this couch."
"Sasuke you know im only a bed person." Naruto sighed and stood. "Imma go take a bath." He kissed Sasuke and went to walk away but Sasuke grabbed his wrist.
"I want you Naruto."

Naruto looked at his husband. "You failed that experiment trial you wanted to do." He reminded.
Sasuke shrugged. "If my mothers going to be mad she can be mad."
"I couldn't stop you." Naruto frowned.
Sasuke looked at the omega and sighed. He grabbed Narutos chin and kissed him. "I wasn't even taking it seriously koneko. You don't need to worry."
"But I failed."
Sasuke wiped the tears that threatened to fall. "You know how I am on rut Naruto. You tried very hard but I was very persistent. It's my fault, really."
Naruto sniffed and nodded. Sasuke kissed his forehead and grabbed the comb. He ran it through Narutos conditioned hair and rinsed it off in the bubbly water.

Sasuke stood and grabbed a towel. He helped Naruto stand as he unplugged the tub and wrapped the towel around Narutos shoulders.
He picked him up and sat Naruto on the counter.

"You think I'll get pregnant?"
Naruto peeked through his lashes up at Sasuke. He ran a thumb under Narutos chin and he shivered at the pleasurable feeling.
"I don't know. What I said last night was just me trying to get you into bed baby. Don't take it too seriously if you aren't."
Naruto nodded and Sasuke ran a small towel through his damp blonde hair. He almost fell asleep by the pleasurable sensation running through his body and calming his nerves.