Chapter 28

Naruto woke up to Sasuke trying to get Menma quietly. He moved and opened his eyes. Naruto looked over and smiled when he saw Sasuke bouncing Menma in his arms as he grabbed the snake plushy.

"Taking my child?"
Sasuke looked over and smiled. "Trying to let you sleep in actually."
Naruto smiled and pulled himself up. He rubbed his eyes from the sleepiness and felt Sasukes lips on his.

"How do you feel?"
"Woozy."
Sasuke put Menma on the bed and sat beside Naruto on the edge of said bed. He ran his fingers through the fluffy golden locks and kissed Naruto again.
"You look... sick."
Naruto shook his head and felt his forehead. His temperature was slightly high but that was the normal for an Uzumaki.
"Just the morning. Don't worry."
Sasuke frowned but didn't say anything. He felt Narutos forehead and kissed it. Narutos temperature was more than slightly above normal.
"I'll get this one downstairs and in the play pin before coming back up and helping you."
"With what?"
"Bathing. It's been a while since I've taken care of you like that."
"Mm. You don't need to. I was going to just take a quick shower."
Sasuke shook his head and grabbed the crawling away Menma. He giggled. "I'll be back soon."
Naruto sighed but nodded. There was no point in arguing so early in the morning.

Sasuke left with Menma and Naruto slid out of bed. He walked to the full length mirror in the walk-in closet and looked at himself.
He did look sick. Really sick.
And he felt nauseous and like he was going to vomit... but that was just the morning sickness. Naruto sighed and headed for the bathroom where he began to take off Sasukes button-up. He looked down at the small bump and frowned.
Last night came back to mind in little memories and Naruto could feel when his tears began to resurface. He sniffled and sat on the toilet.

Back mistake.

Sasuke came back into the room to the sound of Naruto throwing up. He rushed to the bathroom and knelt. Sasuke began to rub Narutos back as his body shook and his throat began to burn.
Naruto clenched his fists on the toilet.
When it stopped, Naruto coughed and tried to take a deep breath but the smell was foul. Sasuke wiped his mouth with toilet paper and flushed the toilet, closing the lid over it.
Sasuke continued to rub Narutos back as he leaned on the alpha.

"You okay?"
Naruto nodded. If by okay Sasuke meant the lack of feeling to vomit, then yes Naruto was okay... if he was talking about anything else, than no Naruto felt exhausted and drained of all his energy.

Sasuke pulled his shirt from Narutos shoulders and put it on the floor. Lifting Naruto in his arms, Sasuke placed him on the counter and plugged the tub before turning the tabs.
Naruto looked over when Sasukes phone began to buzz beside him. The screen flashed with the name "Haruno Sakura".

"Sakuras calling you."
Sasuke looked back and took his phone. "She's supposed to bring everything over at noon. How is that so fucking hard?"
Naruto held his knees as Sasuke answered the phone.
"What?"
"...Yes bring the project. Bring everything that's important, I can access most of it on my computer."
"...No don't fucking bring the work phone."
Naruto tilted his head. Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned to face his mate as Sakura rambled on in his ear. He pulled it back.
"She's trying to keep you on the call." Naruto stated.
Sasuke grunted, he put the phone back to his ear. "Don't bring everything I need and you'll be going back and forth all day. Get the crap!"
Hanging up, Sasuke put his phone back on the counter and lifted Naruto.

He set Naruto in the tub and turned the tabs off.
"Too hot?"
Naruto shook his head and slid down into the warm water. Sasuke smiled and ran the water through Narutos hair.
"Are you sure your okay Naruto? Your hotter than normal."
Naruto nodded. "I've been waking up like this for a few days. Just... just give my body some time."
Sasuke frowned. "You start coughing and we'll be seeing Tsunade quicker than the appointment I set up."
Naruto hummed. He could sneeze and Sasuke would flip out. It's endearing seeing Naruto has one of the worst immune systems of them all but it wasn't high school any more where he was on those stupid diets and practically starving himself because Kushina said he was too over weight to be a model.
He sighed at the thought. And the mother wonders why he left the modeling business.