Chapter 6

Naruto walked out of the walk-in closet and Sasuke looked up. Naruto looked at him, smoothing out the fabric.

Naruto was wearing a beautiful pink turtle neck long-sleeved dress. He pulled at the pantyhose and smiled.
Sasuke stared him up and down and licked his lips.
He wore a white button-up with black slacks and a black overcoat. His shoes were beside the bed as he fixed his watch.

"You look.. delicious."
Naruto smacked Sasukes arm and smoothed out his stomach once more. Sasuke smiled at the small baby bum.
"Your growing fast. You think the baby's an alpha."
"God I hope not. Having an alpha baby will make this pregnancy so much harder on my body."
Sasuke chuckled and kissed him.
"I can't wait to take you tonight."
Naruto pouted. "We're not having sex Sasuke. This is a formal dinner, we can't be doing that stuff."
"When I'm drunk we won't have much control over that now will we?"
Naruto jumped when Sasuke smacked his ass. He looked at him with narrowed eyes.
"You will control yourself even when your drunk."
"I'm gonna be so wasted we'll do it in the car."
Naruto looked at him disgusted. Sasuke smirked.
"The car is for people with no dignity."
"Thanks koneko."
Naruto rolled his eyes. "I'm just saying. Why would you do it in a cramped car when you have a perfectly good bed?"
"My parents were very strict. I couldn't even go out without my mother bombarding my phone with question after question of where I was and where I was going."
Naruto stopped and looked back at him confused.
"When you marked me you were over at my house almost every day."
Sasuke smirked. "I know."
Naruto stared at him as if he were crazy. "My mom would've had my head for that."
"That's because you were a model with a strict schedule and you are also an omega."
"Oh so because I'm an omega means I can't go out and get away with it?"
"No your more vulnerable than an alpha. Like that time when you were twenty and we just got engaged and a jackass drugged you."
"... no. When was that?"
"My point proven."
Naruto pouted.

He put his shoes on and Sasukes opened the door for him.

"When did that happen? What happened?"
"Baby it was five years ago."
"Did you let him take me?"
"Who the hell do you think your talking to?"
Naruto shrugged. "It could happen. It has happened to other omegas."
"I would be in jail if that would've happened." Sasuke pulled Naruto toward him. "I had smelt your heat start early and punched the fuck away. Later that night you were under me and moaning blissfully."
Naruto smacked Sasukes chest and walked toward the Tesla. Sasuke chuckled and got the door for him. He got in and looked up at Sasuke.
"You can't talk about our sex life so openly tonight Sasuke. You know how I feel about that."
"Yes I do know." He kissed Narutos lips. "And I'll be a good boy don't worry."
Naruto huffed and Sasuke shut the door. He got in the drivers side and started the engine.
"If I get drunk and say anything about the baby, you can smack me."
Naruto tilted his head. "We're planning on telling them anyways. I'd much rather drunk Sasuke say something than public picture Sasuke."
"What's the difference?"
"Your not like this." Naruto gave an angry face with his lips sucked into a thin line.
Sasuke rolled his eyes and backed out of the driveway.
"I don't look like that."
"You so do. I have pictures to prove it."
Sasuke rolled his eyes again as Naruto pulled his phone out.

They pulled into the Namikaze residence an hour later. The sun almost set with cars lining the curved driveway. The doors were open with butlers already handing out champagne at the front doors.

"See. Alcohol." Naruto pointed out the two groomed men.
Sasuke pulled the key from the ignition and kissed Naruto. Unbuckling, Naruto grabbed Sasukes hand when the door opened. He stepped out and felt the salty air clashed with his warm skin.

Naruto wrapped his arm through Sasukes as they walked up the stairs. The butler bowed.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Naruto-sama, Uchiha-sama."
Naruto smiled as Sasuke took one of the champagne glasses. The man held one out for Naruto but he politely declined.