Chapter 18

Sana went to pick something off of the tile floor of the hospital room but Sasuke quickly picked him up.
The ten month old looked up at his father and giggled. Sasuke handed him a chewable toy when Sana attempted to bite his hand. Daiki looked up from bouncing while holding onto the chair.

Tsunade smiled as she checked Narutos belly. Naruto looked like he was in his fifth month of pregnancy but he was truly in his eighth. If Tsunade was correct Naruto would be giving birth by the end of October or early November.

"Babies healthy. Almost completely developed."
She snapshot the ultrasound and handed the four pictures to Naruto.
He smiled at the tiny baby.
"Have you picked out names?"
Sasuke sighed. "No we haven't. With planning on moving the twins to their own room and preparing for Narutos birthday tonight, it's been too hectic to talk about baby names."
"I said I didn't need a birthday."
"Your getting one, this isn't up for discussion."
Naruto sighed as Tsunade wiped the jell off his stomach and turned the machine off.

Naruto sat up, holding the baby bum as Sasuke helped him down. Naruto pulled the maternal leggings over his baby bum and flattened his shirt.

"Ma."
Sana reached out for his older fiber copy and Naruto placed him on his hip. Sasuke grabbed Daiki around the waist and put him over his shoulder. Naruto gave him a disapproving look. Though Daiki made a weird laughing sound.
Sasuke smirked and grabbed the pictures from Naruto.
"It's too bad we can't know the gender. It would make picking out names a lot easier."
Sana chewed Narutos shirt. He pulled the fabric away and put the chewable toy back in his sons face.
"I don't know. It makes it fun trying to pick out names."
"Yes but I would love to know if I was getting a girl."
Naruto looked at him confused. "Why?"
"Daddy's girl."
Naruto rolled his eyes when Sasuke gave him a look like that was the most obvious reason. Tsunade smirked.
"You never know... but seeing most of your family are made up of men alphas... and even omegas." Tsunade added when Naruto raised an eyebrow. "It wouldn't be all that surprising if this baby was also an omega."
Sasuke sighed. "Just one girl." He whispered, pointing at Narutos stomach. Naruto slapped his hand away.
"Stop it. This behavior makes a child feel less wanted."
"You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?"
"Shut up ya damn alpha." Naruto sighed. He was too tired for this.
Sasuke pulled the stroller to the door and opened it for Naruto.
"I'll see you two when the babies born."
"Hopefully that's soon."
Tsunade chuckled as they walked out.

They walked down the hall and entered the elevator. Sasuke pressed the first floor button and Naruto looked up at him.

"We need to get another crib."
"And clothes."
"No if we're having a boy we won't need new clothes."
"And if they aren't a boy?"
"Most of the clothes we got from our first baggage." Naruto pointed at the twins who laughed. "Are gender neutral. We'll just have to sort through them... but we do need to get more diapers, formula and clothes. Daikis already grown out of the ones we got a few months ago."
"And Sana?"
"He still fits in Daikis five month old clothes. It's very different when your raising an alpha and omega."
"Apparently."
Naruto ran a hand over Sanas blonde hair and he smiled at his mother. Naruto kissed his pink lips and Sana giggled.
"Ma."
"Oh I love it."
Sasuke chuckled as Naruto cooed over Sana.

Naruto gasped when Sasuke got in the drivers side. He smacked his mates arm.
That had become the usual over Narutos pregnancy. Sex and abusiveness.

"You have to go back to work. That meeting you have-"
"I cancelled all of my meetings after noon Naruto. I knew we had things to do that we put off on Sunday."
Naruto pouted. "I hate you doing that. Ever since the twins were born you seem to push your schedule around so much."
Sasuke kissed the omega and put the Tesla in drive. "I knew it would happen when the twins were born Naruto. And honestly it helps seeing most of the people I have to talk to are boring, old and rude."
"Sounds like someone I know."
Sasuke gave him a look and Naruto giggled.
"Your twenty-six now Naruto. You can't use that anymore."
Naruto huffed. "Next year."
"Oh my god."
Naruto smiled as Sasuke headed for Baby R Us.

Inside Baby R Us, it was like a small child's dream land. Aisles upon aisles held toys, clothes, beds and other things like formula, sippy-cups and snacks.