Chapter 23

Sasuke was welcomed home by the amazing smell of Narutos cooking and no babies currently awake. He slipped his shoes off and walked into the open kitchen to see Naruto stirring a pot of curry.
Sasuke walked up and hugged Naruto, wrapping his arms around Narutos waist. Naruto looked over his shoulder and Sasuke kissed him. He smiled.

"Welcome home."
"Glad to be home."
Sasuke rubbed his hands over Narutos hips and kissed the omegas neck. Naruto shuddered at the feeling and looked back at Sasuke again from the almost done curry.
"Are you okay?"
"Mhm. Just on rut."
His eyes widened as Narutos body seemed to freeze. "W.. what?"
"I'm. on. rut." Sasukes breath brushed against Narutos ear. He quickly looked back at the curry and turned the stove off when it was completed.
"Would you like any dinner? Or to just take a shower, take your suppressors and go to bed?"
"Dinner. I'd love dinner."

Naruto gasped as Sasukes front hit his bum.
"Sasuke-" He bit his lip with the alphas teeth sliding over his sensitive skin. "S-Sasuke the maids."
"They left. They always leave before I get home."
Sasuke turned Naruto around and pushed him against the cool counter. His connected their lips, taking in Narutos taste.
Naruto moaned with Sasukes tongue playing with his. Narutos hips moved, back and forth, rubbing against the growing bulge.
Sasuke broke the kiss and ran his lips along Narutos jaw to the base of his ear and down his neck. Narutos head tilted back to allow Sasuke easier access. His legs rubbed together, trying to keep himself sane with Sasukes seductive touch.

"Ah— nn s-alpha."
A low rumble from Sasukes chest made Naruto shiver in anticipation.
"I love it when you don't fight back."
"It's Christmas Eve. Count it as your early present."
Sasuke smirked and pushed Naruto up and onto the marble counter. He connected their lips with Narutos fingers running through the raven strands and tugging him closer. Naruto rocked his hips under Sasukes grip, giving him a preview.
Sasuke groaned and grabbed the hem of Narutos long sleeve. He pulled it over the omegas head and threw it to the ground. Sasukes jacket followed suit as Naruto began to work on the tedious buttons. He untucked the material and put his hands back around Narutos back, pulling him closer as he finished with the last button. Naruto pulled Sasukes shirt apart and slid his hands up the cool pale skin.

"Fuck koneko."
Sasuke grabbed the back of Narutos head and pushed their lips together. His kisses heated with hunger and restricted lust.
Naruto pulled Sasukes tie off and slid the shirt down his shoulders. He kept held of Sasukes shoulders and pushed his hips into Sasukes torso.
The alpha went to lift Naruto and tear his sweats and panties off but the omega stopped him.
"Not on the counter."
Sasuke growled in annoyance.
"It's the only rule Sasuke. Anywhere but the counter."
He stared at naruto, taking in the finger pushing against his swollen lips and the pleading look in Narutos eye. Sasuke threw naruto over his shoulder and he yelped.

Sasuke didn't walk far. Just to the couch where he dropped Naruto and unbuckled his slacks. Naruto scooted closer to the edge of the couch and grabbed Sasukes slacks.

"Let me?"
He let go, allowing Naruto to unbutton his trousers and pull the zipper tediously slow, down until his pale skin was even more visible. Naruto leaned on his leg, pulling himself closer to Sasuke and kissing just above the hard cock.
He pulled Sasukes slacks down and let them drop to the floor as he grabbed the length. Sasuke sucked in a sharp breath at the feeling. He knew what Naruto was going to do.
Naruto was going to do something he rarely ever did.

Fuck. It really was Christmas.

Sasuke closed his eyes, anticipating, almost feeling, as Narutos lips stretched around the tip of his dick. He heartedly groaned when the warmth really did come to the tip of his cock and a small tongue ran over the slit.
Sasuke grabbed the top of Narutos head, half for reassurance he was actually getting a blow job, and half to keep himself standing straight.
The alpha felt as Narutos lips curled into a smile, and he couldn't help but look. His dick twitched. The animal growl erupted from his throat once more as he felt Narutos tongue sweep over his slit once more.