Chapter 13

Naruto laid curled on the couch with the twins rolling around on their blankets and Sasuke looking over documents.
It has been a quiet morning... of course other than Narutos attitude, Naruto throwing up and Naruto arguing with Sasuke on every little thing.
But right this very moment it was peaceful with Naruto snuggled under Sasukes jacket sleeping and the twins going on about something the alpha couldn't even understand.

The phone buzzed. Sasuke pressed a button.
"What?" He snapped in that commanding voice of his.
"Orochimaru-sama and Yakushi-sama are here for your monthly meeting."
Sasuke looked down at Sana and Daiki than looked at his sleeping wife. He sighed.
"Tell Chiyo to send them up."
"Of course Sasuke-kun!"
Sasuke let go of the button and quickly organized the files and papers on his desk so it appeared he was just like his wife (he wasn't).

Sakura opened the door, allowing Orochimaru and Kabuto in. Sasuke stood and shook hands with the man who helped him build his career than shook Kabutos hand.
Kabuto eyed the children than eyed Naruto.

"I hadn't assumed it was take the family to work day."
Sasuke looked over at his family. "Narutos sick. I would've called in but he was putting up a fight."
Orochimaru smiled fondly, seeing the omega. "Yes... he does have a way of getting what he wants, doesn't he?"

•6 years ago•

"You think this'll work?"
Naruto looked up at his fiancé confused. He finished straightening Sasukes tie and palmed his chest.
"Why wouldn't it?"
Sasuke looked down at his mate. "Would you intern a rookie?"
"Everyone has to start somewhere Sas. Plus if you take my advice and try to loosen up a bit than you'll definitely get the internship."
"I've barely started college. How can you be sure?"
"Because your an Uchiha. Because you have a good work ethic. Because if you don't get this I'll be there to talk some sense into that fuckass."
"Naruto he's a multi-millionaire. You talk shit to him and you can kiss your own career goodbye."
Naruto smiled, his lips twitching as he tried not to laugh. "Sasuke I have connections and my ways. Don't worry about me, okay?"
"I have a feeling your just trying to intimidate me so I don't break out in a sweat."
"That too."
Naruto pushed onto his tippy-toes, bringing Sasuke down by the neck to kiss him.
"Your gonna do great, don't worry."

The next day

The phone buzzed and Kabuto pressed the button. He sat on Orochimarus desk, having been talking to him about other college grads who'd be more qualified for the internship.

"What is it Mitsuki?"
"A Uzumaki Naruto is here to see Orochimaru-sama."
Kabuto looked at Orochimaru who shook his head.
"Who's this Uzumaki Naruto?"
"Sir, Kabuto-sama—"
"Did I ask what he asked?" The duo heard Mitsuki yelp from the background. "Just give me the floor number and we'll be in good terms Mitsuki."
"I'm not—"
"Obliged? I didn't ask. Give me the floor number."
Orochimaru shared a look with Kabuto. For such a threat this Uzumaki Narutos voice was very sweet and adorable.
"Floor thirty-nine."
"Mitsuki!" Kabuto scolded.
"Apologies Kabuto-sama."
He exasperated a sigh after letting the button go and looking at orochimaru.
"Do you know an Uzumaki Naruto?"
"Not to my recollection."

"Good. I always like to make a dramatic appearance for those who don't recognize me."
The two looked over, quite surprised this Uzumaki Naruto could get up to the thirty-ninth floor so fast.
He was nothing they had expected. He was small, petite, blonde and looked like a kitten with no claws. Orochimaru leaned back, rubbing a finger over his lips in amusement when Uzumaki Naruko opened the door wider to be beside her male fiber copy.