Chapter 22

December 19th

Snow drizzled the air, falling onto the cold floor outside to make a blanket of white, untouched snow.
Inside the Uchiha residence were the families. The Uzumaki and Uchiha families to be more specific. Two small cakes were in the kitchen, on top of the stove with many snacks laid out on the kitchen counter. In the living room were the two families.

Kurama and Yuki were playing with Akane, Daiki and Sana as a sleeping Menma was in the swing Naruto had kept from when Sana and Daiki used them. Kushina was cooing over the one month old omega as Eiji clapped along with the music the others were playing freeze dance to.
Itachi and Sasuke were talking as Naruto was in the kitchen frosting the two small cakes with Mikotos help on the cupcakes. Fugaku was observing the families with his rival, Minato beside him.

Sana squealed in laughter as Kurama picked him up and swung him around like an airplane. Daiki walked over to his Oji-San. Grabbing minatos slacks, the older fiber copy of Sana and Naruto, pulled him onto his lap.

A knock came to the door as Naruto licked some of the white frosting from his finger. He looked over but Sasuke was already walking toward the door.
He opened it to see Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruko and Hiramu.

"You two are still together?"
Naruko punched Sasukes chest and ducked under his arm. "Where are my nephews?!"
Sasuke allowed the other three in and Shikamaru handed two small boxes to Sasuke.

Sasuke walked into the kitchen and sat the presents with the others. Naruto looked over.

"Who was it?"
"Kiba, Shikamaru, Naruko and her boyfriend."
Naruto gasped and ran out. "Naruko where's my niece or nephew?!"
Sasuke and Mikoto shared a confused look. They walked into the living room to see Narukos shirt pulled up and Naruto feeling the small bump of her stomach.
"How far along?"
"Two months. Hiramus father said I'm carrying a beta or alpha."
Naruto clapped his hands. "I'm surprised you didn't go to Granny."
"She already has you to deal with." Naruko lowered her shirt and crouched to grab Menmas tiny hand. "Look how small you are." She cooed.
Naruto smiled. "Drop him and you won't be able to hold any of children like mom."
Kushina glared. Naruko chuckled.
"Don't worry. Don't worry Hiramu and I started those parenting classes. I'm an expert."
Naruto sighed and Eiji put his arms around Narutos shoulders.
"I didn't know we could hold him."
"Hm? Why wouldn't you be able to? As long as you don't hurt my children I'm completely fine with you playing or holding them."
Eiji smiled. "I get to hold him after you."
Naruko plopped on the couch next to her boyfriend and rocked the tiny child in her arms. Hiramu chuckled.
"Your child won't look like that." Naruto clarified.
Hiramu laughed as Naruto waved a hand.

Sasuke grabbed Narutos waist and kissed him.
"When are we doing presents and all of that?"
Naruto shrugged. "I don't throw the parties."
"We can do presents now so Daiki and Sana don't spread the cake all over their new toys."
Naruto nodded at Mikotos great idea. "Sasuke—"
"I'm already on it."
Naruto smiled as Sasuke walked to the kitchen to retrieve the presents.
"My gifts on the way Naruto. The stupid delivery thing back tracked."
Naruto nodded. "Don't worry the children won't realize."
Naruko chuckled as Sasuke brought out the gifts.

Sana and Daiki looked from their uncles to what their father was carrying.

"Oh~!"
Kurama burst out laughing as Daiki stared in awe. He put the small child down and watched as he practically ran to the gifts. Sana walked from the chair he was holding onto.

There were ten presents. Only one was a big box, the others were small.
Naruto crouched to help but Daiki was already tearing the wrapping off. The adults laughed. Naruto smiled as Akane walked up and sat in his lap.

"The big present is from papa, mama and me."
"That's very sweet Akane."
Akane smiled as Naruto ran a hand through her raven hair.

Sana looked at his mother lost on what to do. Naruto giggled and grabbed one of the smaller boxes, he tore a small piece and handed it to Sana.
Naruto looked back to see Sasuke already recording on his phone and turned back to the children.

Daiki held up a toy truck like he won a trophy.
"Truck!" He giggled.
Naruto smiled. "Who do you think it's from?"
Daiki tilted his head and Naruto chuckled. "What other presents did you get?"
Daiki looked at his brother who was still tearing open the one present Naruto had given him. He went to take Sanas but sasuke quickly put another present in his face.
Itachi chuckled as Daiki took it and ripped it open.
"Maybe fathers right, Daiki is a mini sasuke."
Sasuke glared at his brother as Fugaku nodded knowing he was right.

Naruto took the biggest present and set it aside. Itachi gave a thumbs up and Naruto chuckled.

By the time Sana had ripped open his one present, Daiki had opened three and showed them off like he had won something priceless.
He beamed at it and Naruto smiled.

"What is it Sana?"
Sana held the toy fox up and giggled. "Foxie."
The grandmothers awed at the small blush on his cheeks. Naruto smiled.
He ripped a small piece off of another present and handed it to Sana. He gladly took it and looked at his brother who was on his fourth gift. Sana focused back on his gift and took just as much time on this one.

Naruto took the last present and Daikis cheeks puffed out.
"You've opened six presents Daiki, let your brother have this one."
"Mine!"
"You'll be able to play with it after Sana opens it."
Daiki looked away from his mother, smacking his face when he was turned around.
"Oh." Mikoto held down a chuckle.
Naruto sighed and sat the present in front of Sana. He held up his second present. A toy car.
He giggled as Naruto ripped a small piece off and handed it to him.
Sana ripped the present open and hugged it. The women awed (Naruto included).
"Doggy." Sana giggled. Holding the plushy up shyly. Naruto looked at Sasuke and he chuckled at the tears welling up in Narutos eyes.

"The last present Naruto." The alpha reminded.
"Oh right." Naruto moved the biggest present in front of the twins and Daikis eyes beamed.
Naruto ripped a starter piece for Sana and the twins began to rip it.

Daiki squealed in happiness as Sana clapped his hands. It was a bag full of large Lego pieces. Naruto gave Itachi the 'really' look and he chuckled.

"Imagination."
"Oh shut up." Naruto threw some of the wrapping paper at him and Itachi smiled.