Chapter 16

Sasuke was stunned, held up against the refrigerator as Naruto pulled him down, connecting their lips into a heated kiss. The omegas eyes were closed, his body pressing against Sasukes as the alphas hands instinctively went to his wide hips.
Closing his eyes, Sasuke fed into the kiss. Nipping and sucking on Narutos bottom lip, he played with the omegas small tongue.
Naruto quaked in anticipation and moaned at the sensation.
Fighting to fall too deep into Narutos trap, Sasuke pulled against his hips, breaking the heated make out session.
Naruto whimpered and pulled Sasuke closer by his neck. He connected their lips but Sasuke quickly broke it again before either one of them got too turned on and couldn't hold back from fucking on the kitchen floor.

"Koneko... Mm.. fuck Naruto your parents are going to be here any minute."
"That means we have a couple of minutes."
Sasuke turned, pushing Naruto against the refrigerator and pecking his lips.
"We also have children in the next room and that appointment in thirty minutes."
Naruto whined and squirmed for Sasuke to hold him.
"Koneko you are incredibly horny."
"Well don't blame me..." Naruto bit his lip as he pulled at Sasukes collar. "I just want you. All of you.. fuck what is this doing to me?!"
Sasuke chuckled and pushed his hips against Narutos, stopping his squirming. He pecked Narutos full lips before truly kissing him.
"I'd love to fuck you. Truly it's a blessing finally having to shut you down instead of being the one to be shut down."
Naruto gave him a stern look.
"But we have that appointment and your parents should be here soon.. or one of your siblings. I don't recall."
"My parents, if not Samui and Yuki."
"Yes and with Kushinas history she'll just barge in and if I'm fucking you on this floor..."
"There's a perfectly good bed upstairs with an unoccupied room."

Sasuke watched as Naruto practically jumped like a kid with candy at the idea of having sex. He shook his head and Naruto pouted.

"This is one of the few times I ask for sex.. why? Why must you not give me it?"
"Because we have things to do right now."
"We always have things to do!" Naruto smacked Sasukes chest.
He sighed. Grabbing Narutos arm, he led Naruto to the closest bathroom. Naruto looked at him confused as they entered and Sasuke shut the door.
Sitting on the edge of the tub, Sasuke patted his thigh.
"Come here."
Naruto quickly sat on Sasukes leg. He looked at him, not understanding what the alpha had in mind. Sasuke unzipped Narutos jeans, the pink panties and baby bum on full display. He pulled out the hard, small manhood.
Naruto gasped as Sasuke began to pump him.
"Hand job. It's the closest we'll get to what you want."
Naruto nodded and held Sasukes forearm. He could already feel the churning in his lower stomach.

The two walked out of the bathroom just as a knock came to the door.

"Perfect timing."
Sasuke walked over to the door as Naruto shut the bathroom door and made sure his pants were zipped.

He opened the door to show five people. One he didn't recognize.
Kushina smiled and ducked under Sasukes arm that held the door open. She took her shoes off and ran into the living room, looking for her grandchildren. Minato smiled and greeted his son-in-law, as did Samui, Yuki and the unfamiliar male lowered his head and held onto Yukis arm.

Naruto walked up and hugged his father and brothers. He stopped not recognizing the brunette holding onto his youngest brother.

"Yuki."
"Oh right. Naruto, Sasuke this is Ito Eiji. Eiji this is my brother Naruto and his mate, Sasuke."
Naruto smiled. "Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you."
Eiji blushed. "R-really?"
Naruto nodded. "I'd smack my brother if he didn't talk about his mate."
Eiji giggled a little as Yuki looked at Naruto in disbelief.
"Sasuke talked about me even with our crap situation at your twos age." He explained.
"He did a lot more than talk." Minato cleared his throat and walked into the living room.
"Dad!" Naruto sighed as Sasuke hugged his blushing mate.
"Much more than talk."
"I'll punch you."
"With your mood swings nowadays, I don't doubt it." Sasuke lowered Narutos fist and sent him to get his shoes on. Naruto complained about how controlling Sasuke was being but still did what was asked.
"Which one of you is the omega again?"
Yuki rolled his eyes. "Yeah very funny."
"So Samuis the omega of you two?"
"We're both alphas!" Samui threw a couch pillow at Sasuke who easily caught it. Eiji stared at him in awe.
"Naruko and Naruto are the only omegas in our family jerk."
Sasuke sighed as one of the maids took the pillow from his hand. Eiji stared in awe at the maid.
'So the Uchihas are actually as rich as they say' He looked around at the arch leading into the living room and open kitchen and dining room. He looked up the stairway that broke off into two different hallways and how lavish the furniture in the living room looked. 'More rich than the Uzumakis' Eiji looked up at his mate than at Naruto who Yuki had introduced as his brother.