Chapter 7

Every girl in the office swooned over Naruto as soon as he entered the building with Sasuke. He smiled and followed Sasuke who had made it his personal mission to make sure Naruto and his baby were safe as Naruto walked to his desk.

Naruto was currently six months pregnant.
His belly larger than a normal pregnancy you'd see from a woman.
He was wearing a loose, wavy summer dress with puffy sleeves and a long skirt with day shoes. Underneath Naruto wore a pregnancy suit. It was made to help omegas carrying alpha children so the pregnancy was easier. 

Sasuke helped Naruto sit down and smiled.
"Will you be okay?"
"This is my last week before my maturity leave. I'll be just fine while you work."
Sasuke nodded. "Come to my office if you feel overwhelmed."
"I will."
"I'll come to get you for lunch."
"Okay."
Sasuke kissed Narutos lips and walked back to the elevator. The girls immediately came rushing to Narutos desk.

"Your so big Naruto-San." One commented.
"Are you really only six months along?" Another asked.
"When will you be going on maturity leave?"
"Can I touch your belly?"
"Are you going to use breast milk or formula?"
"When's your due date?"
"Has your doctor said anything about a c-section?"
"Where'd you get that dress? It's gorgeous."
"Do you know if your going to have a boy or a girl?"
"Have you had a baby shower yet?"
"When will you come back to the office?"
"Will you bring your baby to the office or are you and Uchiha-sama going to get a nanny?"
"Oh I hope your baby looks just like you!"

Naruto rubbed his head when the headache began to come on. He was grateful when someone shouted over all of the people.

"Leave him alone!"
They all looked back to see Kiba and Shikamaru. Two of Narutos best friends.

They complained as they left and Naruto sighed. He leaned back in the chair and rubbed his belly.

"Thank you Kiba."
"You got it." Kiba sat on the desk as Shikamaru opened the window and lit a cigarette. Naruto scrunched his nose at the smell, but focused back on Kiba.
"So this weeks your last before maturity leave. What'll you do while waiting for the baby to be born?"
Naruto shrugged. "I'll probably just work on some designs for Hinatas and Is' new line. I've been behind and if she notices she'll give me crap."
Sakura walked by and smirked. Naruto ignored her. When she noticed, she came back around.
"It's too sad your leaving Naruto. Too bad only idiot one and two will miss you."
"Hey! Shikamaru is far from an idiot!" Kiba defended.
"Defend yourself Kiba, I couldn't care less what she has to say."
"She's insulting us!" Kiba looked at his mate who was still leaning against the window. Shikamaru shrugged. He pouted, huffed and plopped into his seat.
"It's nice of you to defend him." Naruto reassured.
"Yeah cause no one else would." Sakura smirked.
"What do you want Sakura? Even if I'm gone, that doesn't change that I'll be back."
"After what? A month?"
"A year. I want to be a part of Sasukes and Is' child's life."
Sakura scoffed. "He'll get over you when you become nothing but a worn out omega."
Naruto held Kiba back. "That's how your last relationship went."
Sakura glared at him and knocked the vase from his desk before walking away. Shikamaru grabbed Narutos arm as he struggled to sit back down.
"Thank you."
Shikamaru nodded and grabbed the waste bucket. He picked up the shards of glass and Kiba brought out the wireless vacuum.
Naruto sighed. "You two really don't need to do that."
"Well your not going to do it."

Kiba looked at Naruto. "You sure you don't just want to go to Sasukes office? None of this would be happening."
Naruto shook his head. "It'll just make it worse if I run to Sasuke, plus I'm only going to be here for five more days."
Kiba sighed. "Maybe you should at least tell him what's happening."
"That's like telling the teacher another student is bullying you. It'll only make the bullying worse." Naruto slipped his shoes off and rubbed his feet. "It's not that bad of a deal. If she tries to do more than verbal bullying than I'll tell Sasuke but I doubt she wants Sasuke to hate her."

•••

Sasuke was headed for Narutos desk when Sakura stopped him.

"Sasuke-kun I'm being tormented." She exasperated.
He looked at her uninterested. "By who?" He dared to ask.
"By Naruto! He threw  a vase at me when I was passing! A vase sasuke-kun!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes and moved passed her. She followed him, dramatically telling him about how it happened because she was his secretary and how they'd be left alone after he left for maturity leave.

Sasuke reached Narutos desk with a blooming headache. He stopped when he saw the vase usually on the corner of Narutos desk, gone.
Sasuke walked up to Naruto who looked up.

"Where's the vase that's usually on your desk?"
Naruto tilted his head. He saw Sakura smirking from the entrance of his decent sized office. He looked back at his husband.
"Fell off the desk. Why?"
Sasuke glanced at Sakura. "She says you threw it at her."
Naruto frowned and pulled out the waste bucket. The remnants of the vase were still in there.
"It broke this morning. Must've fallen when I was getting up to go to the bathroom." He lied.
Sasuke hummed and looked back at Sakura who was back to acting as innocent as much as she was a bitch.
"You can go back to your desk now. I have no use for you at my wife's desk."
Sakura looked taken aback, but glared at Naruto before walking off.
"She broke it didn't she?"
"Simple mistake." Naruto written off.
Sasuke frowned and sighed. He helped Naruto stand.
"At one point it's no longer just a simple mistake Naruto. You need to tell me about these things."
"It's only verbal and I don't care what she says Sasuke. You know how much I care about other peoples opinions."
"Yes but still. It's not a good work environment."
"Well if she comes to our house looking to hook up with you, I'll give you a reason to fire her."
Sasuke grunted. If she found out where he lived, he'd go to court for a restraining order.

They made their way to the elevator where Sasuke pulled Naruto into him.

"What do you feel like for lunch?"
Naruto shrugged. "Something simple. I feel like if I eat too much I'll throw up."
Sasuke nodded and kissed the top of Narutos head.