Chapter 14

Sasuke woke up to the sound of Sana making a small sleeping sound beside him and looked down to see Naruto snuggled into Sana. The baby omega was fast asleep and Sasuke sighed.

He looked at the clock.
3:00 a.m.
He sighed and sat up. Sasuke went to take Sana from Narutos arms but Naruto whined in protest. He sighed.

"Naruto he needs to sleep in his crib." Sasuke whispered, trying to not wake the baby.
Naruto shook his head.
"Come on Naruto don't play this game so early in the morning." He cupped the back of Sanas head and slid him from Narutos arms.
Naruto whimpered and reached out for his son but Sasuke was already walking back to the crib. Naruto climbed out of bed and grabbed onto Sasukes torso.
He sighed but dragged the protesting Naruto with him.

Sasuke laid Sana across from his brother and Naruto sniffled. That made the alpha freeze. He looked under his arm to see Naruto crying.
Sasuke looked at him confused but than his eyes softened.

"Koneko why are you crying?"
"Y-you.. you took m-my ch-child from me."
Sasuke sighed as he hugged Naruto and wiped his tears.
"He can't become dependent on sleeping with us in our bed Naruto. You know this."
Naruto covered his face and Sasuke sighed. He picked Naruto up and walked back to their bed.

Climbing under the sheets, Sasuke pulled Naruto against him and pushed a leg between Narutos. Sasuke ran his fingers lightly over the soft skin to calm Naruto down.
Slowly Narutos crying only became sniffles and Sasuke slid his hand under Narutos shirt. He shivered at the cool hand running up his lower stomach and stopping on his abdomen.
Sasukes hand moved, pressing gently down on Narutos stomach.

He didn't speak as he pressed the inflammation of his wife's stomach. Sasuke only slid his hand to Narutos chest and snuggled into the crook of his neck.

The alarm clock came to life with the morning news much too early for the family. Sasuke shut the alarm clock off as it beeped 6:45 in a bright red.
He grabbed his phone, unplugging it from the charger and pressing speed dial two. Sasuke put it to his ear as Naruto snuggled deeper into him, Narutos head just under his chin as the phone was picked up on the other line.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun!"
He closed his eyes at the over hyper tone at such an early time. "Haruno clear my schedule today. I'm staying home."
"Did something happen Sasuke-kun?" She gasped. "Did Naruto get hurt?"
Sasuke glared at the covered window in his line of sight. The hope in her voice made him want to file a restraining order just in case she even tried something.
"No my wife hasn't been hurt." He barked. Naruto flinched.
"Oh... well what would you like me to tell everyone?"
"That my mate is sick and I need to look after him."
Before Sakura could even reply, Sasuke hung up and shoved his phone under the pillow. Turning around, Naruto wrapped himself around Sasuke, burying into his chest.

"I'm not sick." He mumbled.
"It's just an excuse." 'To go get a pregnancy test and help keep your emotions under control' Sasuke kissed Narutos forehead and wrapped his arms around Naruto.
The omega hummed contentedly. "We need to buy groceries." He breathed falling back to sleep at the cool warmth shared between him and Sasuke.
"We can get breakfast somewhere on the way."
Naruto nodded. "... can I get Sana?"
"No."
Naruto whined. "But I wanna hold him~." Naruto pouted and curled into himself.
Sasuke sighed. "He'll get dependent on our warmth to sleep Naruto. You know this, you forced the rule when I wanted both of the twins in our bed."
"But I wanna hold him."
"You can hold him before we leave for breakfast."
Naruto squirmed in Sasukes grasp but he grabbed Narutos legs, forcing the omega under him.

Sasuke kissed the omega and he hummed. Pulling him down, Naruto pressed kiss upon kiss onto sasukes lips.

"Alpha."
Shudders ran down Sasukes spine as Narutos breath casted on top his lips.
"Don't do that naruto. We can't do anything with the twins in here."
Naruto continued to have his blue eyes closed as he rolled his hips along sasukes. The alpha grabbed the headboard to reframe himself.
Naruto ran his hands through Sasukes hair, around his neck and down his front. He continued to roll his hips, pushing them upward to follow Sasukes.