Chapter 11

Works been stressful. No, not even stressful.
With the combination of lack of sleep, lack of sex and lack of personal time.
Sasuke has found himself in a very bad mood. So bad he wouldn't even let Sakura get his coffee just for her to intentionally fuck up and have to remake it.
So here we are. Inside the break room with the sound of coffee brewing and the man who runs the entire company, practically asleep on the round table while he waits.

"Should we fuck with him?"
"No. I rather like my boring job."
"But I want to fuck with him."
"He's the boss."
The two men who had been staring at Sasuke and whispering, jumped at the sound of kibas voice. They looked over to see Kiba and Lee walking in. Kiba raised an eyebrow at them.
"If you want to be killed than by all means fuck with our boss but don't blame one another for the consequences."
Ken and Hikaru shared a look.
"And exactly how would you know?" Hikaru pointed at the two.
"Because we grew up with him." Kiba shrugged as if it were the most normal thing. "His anger issues are all over the place."
"Shut the fuck up." Sasuke growled.
Kiba pointed, giving the two a look that says "see".

Sasuke sighed and sat up. He rubbed a hand over his eyes before brushing his hair back with it.
Kiba poured some of the coffee into his flask.

"Rough night?"
He sat with Lee scavenging through the fridge. Sasuke grunted. "Rough two months."
"Damn. I didn't know children did that to you."
Sasuke shook his head as if disagreeing. He went to explain but turned to the two men.
"Is there something you need?"
They stiffened under his intense gaze. They shook their heads No.
"Than go work! I don't pay you to stand around fucking talking!"
They jumped and quickly ran out. Kiba pushed himself a little bit more away from Sasuke.
"So, what's the issue?"
Lee sat down with a box of fruit.
Sasuke sighed and palmed his hands on the cheap table. "Naruto and I are going through a dry spell."
"Well he is a bed person."
"Yes and if he doesn't cave soon, I'm about this close to bending him over wherever the fuck I see him first and fucking him." Sasukes fingers were so close together that Kiba felt extremely bad for his best friend.
"Well why don't you talk about it? I'm sure Naruto would appreciate that more than just being fucked out of the blew."
"I did that and he still didn't fold."
Kiba turned his head for Lee's help but he wasn't about to help when Sasuke looked about ready to murder someone. He turned back to Sasuke.
"Fuck him on his heat. He won't be mad than." Kiba advised.
Lee kicked his leg under the table and Kiba gave a small shrug. He didn't know what else to say, Shikamaru and him had a great sex life, they've never once gone through a dry spell.
Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Now I know why Naruto never goes to you for advise."
"Wha?! Naruto always comes to me for advise!"
"He goes to Shikamaru." Lee corrected.
Sasuke grunted and filled a mug with the steamy coffee. He added two of the small packets of creamer and stirred it with one of the disposable sticks.

He walked out and Kiba shouted after him.
"Nice talkin' to ya!"
Sasuke ignored him.

At home Naruto was blowing on Sanas tummy, making him laugh. He rubbed his nose against the soft skin and blew on his tummy again. He squealed and laughed as Naruto picked him up and put him in the shallow water.

Naruto ran his hand over the soft blonde tufts of hair and over Sanas tiny body. He glanced over his shoulder. Daiki was in the swing, already bathed, fed and happily looking up at the monkey hanging from the top where the swing connected.
He focused back on his other son and rinsed him off gently.

Naruto unplugged the tub and wrapped Sana in one of the cotton white towels. He walked back to the bed and dried Sana off with the black onesie already prepared to be put on the baby omega.
The onesie read "Rawr" with a small dinosaur under.
Daiki was in a tie dye onesie with no special lettering or imagines.
Naruto wrapped Sana up and put him in the second swing. He sighed and flopped onto his bed, taking in the momentary relaxation before sitting up and walking to the closet.