Chapter 10

Naruto slipped Daikis arm into the onesie as the door to his and Sasukes room opened. The Alpha walked in, running a hand through his hair and pushing the bangs back.
Naruto tilted his head.

"You okay?"
He walked over to Sasuke, rubbing his hands on his covered chest. Sasuke sighed and kissed Naruto hello.
"Yeah. Haruno just hadn't cancelled my schedule and moved some of the meetings up. I had to call all of them and tell them the details."
Naruto frowned. "Did most of them give you a hard time?"
"The older ones did."
Naruto shook his head and untied Sasukes tie.
"Well go take a quick shower and freshen up. We need to leave in an hour."
Sasuke nodded but grabbed Narutos waist and kissed him again. "This is the only time I wish we were child free."
Naruto tilted his head in confusion. "Why?"
"Because I want to fuck you."
He gasped, blood rushing to his cheeks. Naruto squirmed. He has been wanting to have sex with the alpha.. but they did have children and he didn't like sex anywhere but the bed..
Naruto sighed internally. Sometimes being private and reframed put him in a hard position.
Sasuke kissed him once more before walking to the bathroom. Naruto grumbled as he walked back to Daiki and zipped his onesie up.
"Your daddy's a terrible teaser."
Daiki smiled. Naruto rubbed his nose on the child's before wrapping him up in a blanket. He put the small child back into the crib and walked into the walk-in closet and picked out one of his more casual dinner dresses.

The dress went down to his knees, the top of the dress a dark blue with small swirls of white and blue on the skirt.
Naruto grabbed a pair of his short heel shoes. They were dark blue to match the dress. He grabbed some panties and walked out of the closet.

Setting his outfit down. Naruto stripped of the shirt he'd stolen from Sasukes side of the closet and knee-length shorts. He slipped from the pre-pregnancy underwear and put the clothes in the dirty hamper.

Sasuke walked out of the bathroom to see Naruto looking himself in the mirror. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Narutos waist.

"Whatcha doing koneko?"
"Just looking. I hadn't expected to lose so much weight in just a month."
"Well you do exercise everyday."
Naruto hummed. Sasuke met his gaze through the mirror.
"Is something else wrong?"
Naruto smiled and shook his head. He traced the stretch marks on his stomach and Sasuke watched.
"When people said you get stretch marks after giving birth I hadn't believed them."
"Do you not like them?"
Naruto shook his head no. "I like seeing the evidence I carried those two for seventh months."
"Yes your ass agrees."
Naruto smacked Sasukes arm and turned around. Sasuke smirked, a full view in front of the mirror. He snaked his hand down and grabbed Narutos ass. He squeaked.
"Sasuke the children." He hissed.
"I'm only holding. If I was going go fuck you I'd put you on the bed."
Naruto frowned and huffed. Sasuke raised an eyebrow.
"Koneko... don't tell me you want to be fucked." He could barely hold his chuckle down as Narutos whole face turned red.
"N-no! Where'd you get that idea?!"
"Your practically begging me for it. Usually you'd have slapped my hand away by now but your not."
Naruto grumbled, "Doesn't mean anything."
"It's been a month and three weeks since we had sex Naruto. It's completely reasonable."
"Yeah well I'm not going to admit it! That is..." Naruto sighed. "That's not proper."
"Admitting you want sex is fantastic. If you weren't such a prickle for where we fucked I would've had you bent over the counter by now."
Naruto gasped. "That's disgusting."
"Thanks koneko."
Naruto threw his hands in the air. "I cook on those counters!"
"And I'll eat on them."

Naruto pushed Sasuke away before he actually started considering the idea. He had always been a bed person, anywhere else just wasn't comfortable to him and he wasn't about to change that because he gave birth to two children.

Sasuke followed Naruto over to the walk-in closet and into the closet. He leaned on the small island they could display their choosing of clothing and watched as Naruto picked out his attire for tonight.