Chapter 15

Naruto stared down at the pink box Sasuke had handed to him as soon as he came home. Sana and Daiki were in their play pin with a stuffed fox (for omegas and Sanas favorite) and a stuffed toad (for Daiki).
He looked up at Sasuke confused. It read "pregnancy test". He didn't get it.

"Take it koneko."
"Why?"
"Because I asked you to."
"But... why?"
Sasuke sighed. He pulled Narutos shirt up and put a hand on the slightly bigger lower part of Narutos stomach.
"This is why. Your inflating like the early stages of holding those two." Sasuke gestured his hand back to the twins.
Naruto frowned. "You think I'm pregnant?"
Sasuke watched the tears well up in his mates eyes.
"It would explain your mood swings."
"I don't have mood swings!" Sasuke allowed Naruto to smack his arm.
"Sure koneko... sure." He sighed. "Please just go take the test. If you aren't pregnant you can rub it in my face all you want."
"Tch. And to think I gave you sex this morning."
Sasuke shook his head. "Naruto-"
"Yeah okay!"

Sasuke watched as Naruto stomped off with the box in his hand. He smiled and put the groceries away. When he was finished, the door of the bathroom slamming almost made the house shake and definitely made Sasuke jump. He went to look what caused a door in the house to slam but something was around on his upper half and pulling him to the ground.
Sasuke fell to the hard floor on his ass and groaned. He looked to see what brought him down and saw an angry omega above him.

"You irresponsible Alpha! Do you not know what a condom is?!"
Sasuke looked at Naruto stunned. The omega handed him the pregnancy stick and he looked at it to see two bold lines.
Sasuke looked up at Naruto who had his arms crossed and lips in a pout.

"So I was right.. which means your mood swings are because of the baby."
"Doesn't mean shit!" Naruto jumped to his feet, pointing at Sasuke accusingly with his feet still on either side of Sasukes stomach. "You got me pregnant!"
"Technically it takes two to make a baby."
"Your not helping your case." He snarled.
Sasuke smirked and pulled the omega back down to the ground, consciously aware to treat him gentler than he would've before.
Sasuke rolled on the ground so Naruto was under him and unable to make a louder scene.
"I'm very happy that your pregnant Naruto."
Naruto crossed his arms. "Stupid alpha. What'll we do with three babies? This baby will be born just after Sana and Daikis birthday and that means a whole other year of no sleep and no.. actual good sex."
"Ouch."
"Please I'm only putting up with our sex now because it'll drive me crazy otherwise."
Sasuke sighed. "I thought we moved from the bed thing."
"I love the bed!"
Sasuke shook his head and kissed the angry omega.
"You'll be just as happy once the shock wears off."
"What if this baby is also twins? What if you get me pregnant again? Huh? You can't "control it" which means I'm screwed either way."
"I hope you do know most of our last sex sessions it's been you who's indulged it."
"Pregnancy makes me horny." He blamed.
"Even that two month dry spell? I didn't know you were pregnant than."
"Cut the sarcasm Uchiha."
Sasuke wiggled his eyebrows and Naruto rolled his eyes. He stood and pulled Naruto up with him. Sasuke kissed Naruto.
"Now we have great news to tell our high school group tonight." He fake cheered and Naruto sighed. "Your the one who's so set on going."
"I know!"

•••

Sasuke finished buttoning a freshly cleaned black button-up shirt when Naruto came out of the bathroom. He was wearing a tight shirt and shinny jeans. The shirt cut off just above Narutos navel, showing off the few stretch marks that reached up there while simultaneously showing the small bump of his belly.
Sasuke smiled as Naruto walked up and tucked his shirt into his slacks.

"You look gorgeous."
Naruto looked up than down at his outfit. "I tried for casual while also showing off my bump a bit."
"And the light makeup?" Sasuke lifted Narutos chin to observe the natural shade of eye shadow and mascara.
"I can put makeup on."
"I didn't know you had any."
"It's in the bottom drawer. I don't usually wear it but I felt like it tonight."
Sasuke kissed Narutos strawberry lipgloss lips.
"Gorgeous."
Naruto smiled but looked back down. He frowned and lifted Narutos chin again.