Chapter 5

Tsunade had found it surprising when she was paged to the front desk of Konohagakures hospital and found her godson curled into Sasuke.
She walked up to them, seeing they rarely ever came by and if they did, it was because Naruto caught something or he was showing symptoms of the flu while on heat.
Sasuke stood when he saw the blonde woman walking toward them. She slipped her hands in the pockets of her white coat.

"What brings you two around? Is something wrong?"
"Naruto keeps throwing up. He says it's nothing major but he's been throwing up for a week and a half and it hasn't shown any sign of lighting up."
Tsunade put the back of her hand on Narutos forehead. "You are a bit warm."
"I'm not sick Granny... it's just every time I smell something or eat something, I throw up."
"... you didn't tell me that."
Naruto crossed his arms. "You'd yell at me for still going to work."
Tsunade hummed, rubbing her chin before nodding. She put her hand back in the pocket.
"I think I know what's wrong with you Naruto."
"Nothings wrong with me." He grumbled.
"If you'd follow me, I have a test you can do real quick."
Naruto paled. "Needles?"
She shook her head. "You'll just have to pee into a cup."
Naruto pouted, but took Sasukes hand when he held it out.

They followed Tsunade. Entering an elevator, Sasuke pulled Narutos tense figure under his arm.

"It's just a simple test. It won't hurt you."
"I don't wanna pee in a cup."
Sasuke shook his head and kissed the top of Narutos head.

They reached a floor in the elevator and Tsunade walked to a wooden door. Opening it, it showed the regular things you'd find when you go to the doctors.

"Sit down gaki."
Naruto jumped onto the examination bed and Sasuke sat down in one of the stiff green chairs. Tsunade shuffled through a cabinet before pulling out a pink box and a plastic see through cup.
She handed the cup to Naruto after taking it out of its clear packaging. He pouted but took the cup and went to the bathroom.

"Do you know if Narutos been craving anything?"
Sasuke shook his head. "If he's sick he wouldn't tell me anything. Naruto doesn't like to worry me."
"Well he isn't sick." Tsunade grunted. "Have you seen him eat anything he usually wouldn't?"
"Vegetables. He picks them off my plate most nights."
"And when did that start?"
Sasuke shrugged. "About a week ago."
"Any sex before than?"
"We were both had our rut and heat about a month ago."
Tsunade nodded and checked the calendar as Naruto came out of the bathroom. He put the cup on the counter and jumped back onto the examination bed.

"Say Gaki have you had your heat since last month?"
Naruto thought and shook his head. "Seeing he hasn't jumped me, no." Sasuke rolled his eyes when Naruto pointed at him.
"Your not taking suppressants are you?"
"Only when I'm on heat."
Tsunade ripped the box open and brought out a small pregnancy test. She dipped the tip of the stick into the toilet paper covered cup.
Naruto was very reserved about stuff related to his heat and everything.

She took the stick out and put a cap on the tip of the stick.

"Now we wait three minutes." Tsunade put the test down and turned to the couple. "Naruto any strange... cravings recently? Things that make you feel nauseous or sick?"
Sasuke went to ask Tsunade what questions those were. But Naruto lowered his head and nodded.
"Like what? It can range from things you used to not like to things that used to not bother you."
"I've been cravings sweets, and vegetables."
"Sasuke told me about the vegetables.. anything else?"
"Coffee, anything spicy makes me feel nauseous."
"I make coffee every morning."
"I know."
Sasuke frowned when Naruto crossed his arms.
"Did you throw up this morning?"
"Yes.. and when we got to work."
"Do you know what from?"
"I was eating the leftover noodles from last nights dinner. When we got to work I had smelt the coffee in the break room."
Tsunade nodded and picked up the stick. "Well... this should answer any concerns you two may have." She handed the stick to Naruto who took it and looked at the two lines. "Your pregnant Naruto."

Sasuke jumped from the chair and looked at the stick over Narutos shoulder.

"Your pregnant?"
Naruto nodded. He was too stunned to actually say something smart.
Sasuke kissed Naruto and hugged him. "Maybe we should do that-"
"No!" Naruto immediately shut him down. That was a terrible idea. Naruto was extremely weak on his heat and Sasuke was very mean on his rut. They shouldn't combine the two even if it got Narutos pregnant.
He chuckled and kissed Narutos lips once more.

Tsunade threw the stick away for them and screwed the cup closed before putting it in a disposable container.

"Come back in two weeks and we can do an ultrasound."
Naruto nodded and took Sasukes hand as he hopped down from the examination bed. The alpha held him close, extremely overjoyed and smiling like an Uchiha idiot from ear to ear.
"Oh and before I forget."
The couple looked back, just beginning to leave the room.
"No suppressants Naruto. It can hurt the fetus."
"Than heats?"
"You have an alpha don't you?"
Narutos face fell as he looked up at Sasuke who's giddy smile had turned into a mischievous smirk. He sighed and nodded.
Tsunade waved them goodbye as Sasuke shut the door.

Once they entered the elevator, Sasuke chuckled and kissed Narutos neck with his large hands on Narutos stomach.

"No more suppressants. Could this day get any better?"
Naruto huffed. "That's so not fair. You get to take suppressors while I can't take my suppressants."
"Well if you want-"
"No. Your worse when your not on suppressors."
Sasuke smirked and snuggled into the crook of Narutos neck. He gasped when he remembered something.
"Sasuke we have my family's dinner next week."
He looked at him confused. "And that matters why?"
"Because all my parents serve is alcoholic beverages. There are only limited drinks for the underaged guests but dad will want to drink." He sighed, only thinking about how his parents will react.
"I'll drink any alcohol beverages they give you." Sasuke reassured. "We can tell them when it's the right time alright?" He couldn't help but rub Narutos belly.
Naruto squealed when his fingers ran over his ticklish ribs. He nodded and sighed as Sasuke chuckled.
"That means I'll have a drunk alpha on my hands. My favorite."
"Don't worry it'll mainly be fucking."
"Uchiha Sasuke!"