Chapter 19

Sasuke opened the door to his childhood home and was instantly greeted by his mother jumping onto him.

"My grandchildren!"
Mikoto kissed Sasukes cheek and took Daikis car seat. Fugaku looked over from the couch.
"Why are they here?"
Mikoto shot her husband a look.
"Naruto doesn't trust Kushina since she dropped Sana."
Mikoto gasped. "What? I remember when she was so careful with Kurama and Kiki. That's crazy."
Sasuke shrugged and crouched. He slipped off the baby bag that had extra clothes, diapers, two bottles and formula. Inside were also some of Sana and Daikis favorite toys.
Sasuke helped his mother get the twins out and put Sana on his hands and knees.
Mikoto watched, her eyes beaming with glee as she watched Sana crawl over to the couch.

"Oh they can crawl!" She cooed.
"They can also say a few simply words like 'ma', 'da' and 'plushie'. The rest you'll have to figure out."
Mikoto giggled and hugged her son. "Have a nice dinner. And be nice, I've seen how emotional Naruto is on this pregnancy."
Sasuke nodded and kissed his mothers cheek. He said a short goodbye to his father and walked out.

It's a debate between the media of Japan. But the Uchiha residence is bigger than the Uzumaki residence. With the large lawn and old fashioned Japanese styled house.
Sasuke and Narutos house was a mixture, that's one of the main reasons they chose it. Even if it is smaller than what people would expect.

Sasuke got back into the car and Naruto looked over from skipping through songs.

"That was quick."
"Mother was too focused on how the twins could crawl."
Naruto smiled and nodded. "So where are we going?"
"Ritzus."
Naruto looked at him surprised. "That place is expensive. Are you sure?"
"I'm sure. Just because we have children now doesn't mean we can't spoil ourselves on special occasions."
"Still... you know I never liked to spend that much money."
"Well the reservation's already made and seeing my parents agreed to have the twins for a whole night that means we have the house all to ourselves."
Narutos look beamed. "The bed!" He cheered.
Sasuke sighed. "It's not bad in the other places."
"I enjoy the bed a hundred times more."
He shook his head and rested a hand on Narutos thigh. Sasuke drove out of the gates and toward the restaurant.

Ritzus was a very extravagant and expensive restaurant you only saw the wealthy come out of and in to. But even though only the wealthy can afford such a place near the coast, the restaurant was extremely hard to get in without a reservation.
And you needed a reservation to get in.
The restaurant was a modern, double door entrance with glass panels acting as the walls. Inside were chandeliers (big and small) and the tables were a beautiful polished wood with chairs that curved at the top (they were white with red cousins).
The restaurants style was red and white. The colors popped against each other, especially with the abstract painting hung from each four walls.

Sasuke helped Naruto out of the car and he looked at the restaurant.

Sasuke had only taken Naruto here one other time and that one other time was their engagement. This was the place Sasuke had gotten down on one knee and asked Naruto to marry him.
That's why it was very special.
But also very expensive.

Naruto smoothed his sun dress and looked up at Sasuke. Now he knew why the alpha had insisted they dressed nicely.
He was wearing a noodle strap sun dress with little swirls near the bottom where he wore white flats.
Sasuke was wearing a black button-up shirt with black slacks and his business shoes that had been freshly polished.

Naruto took Sasukes arm and he directed them into the restaurant. Inside a sweet melody was being played on a violin.
A man walked up to Sasuke once he reached the podium. Naruto had taken a seat at one of the benches.

"Name, sir."
"Uchiha Sasuke."
The man looked up surprised through his fake spectacles. "Uchiha Sasuke?" He repeated.
"Yes." His tone turned annoyed. "My name is on there."
"Oh of course."

Sasuke glanced at Naruto who was looking around at the gorgeous restaurant.

"Uchiha Sasuke for a private table on the second floor?" The man asked.
Naruto must've heard because he was beside Sasuke in a moment. "Private room? It's only a birthday Sas."
He ignored Naruto and nodded to confirm for the man. Naruto pouted. He tugged on Sasukes sleeves like a lost kitten but he only wrapped an arm around Narutos waist.

"If you'll follow me."
They walked the gorgeous open halls of Ritzus and up the stairs. Sasuke helped Naruto climbed the narrow stairs and onto the platform.
The second floor was an identical copy of the first floor. Except the private rooms were on this floor.

They walked against the wall as to not disturb anyones evening until they reached one of the few doors.
The man opened the door for them and Sasuke allowed Naruto to go first.

The private rooms has a wall of glass with a singular round table in the middle. This one was small with two chairs only. A small chandelier hung from above with menus on the white cloth table.
The door closed behind them and Sasuke pulled the chair out for Naruto. When he sat, Sasuke pushed it in and kissed his cheek before sitting across from him.

"We really could've just had take out Sasuke. Having a night without the twins would've been more than enough."
Sasuke looked at Naruto annoyed. "I told you we were doing something for your birthday. Now stop trying to guilt me into all of this and pick something to eat."
Naruto huffed but opened the menu. It was a four course meal which meant appetizers, sides, main dish and desert.

"Can we do the sushi for an appetizer?"
"Anything you want."
Naruto looked at Sasuke annoyed. "Don't say that. Say that and I'll want to go shopping."
Sasuke chuckled and looked back down at the menu.

A waitress named Akio had taken their orders and served them. Naruto had tried a few more times to guilt Sasuke into going somewhere else before the large bill came but Sasuke wouldn't hear any of it and quickly switched the topic each time.
By the end of their dinner, Naruto had gotten an on the house brownie and vanilla ice cream dinner (curtesy to his cousin Karin who was married to the owner of the restaurant) for his birthday desert while Sasuke skipped on the desert (he wasn't much of a fan of sweets).

Sasuke smiled, watching as Naruto swayed their conjoined hands and hummed a song. He kissed the back of Narutos hand, successfully getting his attention.

"Did you have a good dinner?"
Naruto smiled and nodded. "It was delicious... I still think I should've helped with the bill though."
"Just like our engagement. No."
Naruto pouted and rounded his spare hand on Sasukes bicep, pulling the Uchiha down and kissing him.
"It was a lovely dinner, thank you."
Sasuke smiled. "Your very welcome."