Chapter 30

Naruto and Eiji looked over from talking about Eijis enrollment in Konohagakure University, when the front door opened to bickering and insults.
Naruto sighed seeing it was Sasuke and Samui having never stopped their shit talk from Baby R Us. They were carrying one toddler bed each and Yuki came in a few moments later with the crib and mattress.
Yuki shut the door and set the mattress down before taking his shoes off. Eiji jumped up and ran over to his mate, throwing his arms around Yukis neck and kissing him.

"Having fun?"
Yuki grumbled. "No. Two bitches were hitting on Sasuke and I than Samui and him went into the fight their still currently doing. I had to sit through that the whole ride!"
Eiji giggled and kissed Yuki again.
"Did you have fun?" He asked.
Eiji nodded enthusiastically. "Naruto was just telling me about his experience at Konoha Uni. I can't wait to go!"
Yuki smiled as Eiji clapped.
"Can you grab that mattress for me? This crib is heavier than it looks."
"Oh. Sure!"

Eiji followed Yuki up the stairs and Naruto sighed. He looked back at the sleeping children on one of the chairs. He smiled and reopened his book to his page.
Sasuke quickly came down and grabbed Narutos shoulders. The omega jolted in surprise when his mates lips met his in a very hard and steamy kiss.

When Sasuke separated, Naruto panted, looking at him confused.
"Is.. is something wrong?"
"I didn't do anything."
Naruto looked at him even more confused. "What?"
"Two women hit on me and Yuki. I didn't do anything."
Naruto looked at him surprised but smiled. He giggled. "I know Sasuke. I had heard what Yuki said."
Sasuke sighed in relief but kissed Naruto again. "I didn't do anything." He murmured and ran back up the stairs.
Naruto giggled and felt his heating cheeks. He shook his head and went back to his book.

"So..." Eiji looked around.
Samui and Yuki had been very efficient and had built the two toddler beds and crib with Sasuke moving the toddlers cribs to Naruto and his room, in three hours.
It was now 6:00 and they were all relaxing in the living room watching something on HBO with Naruto concentrating on his book as he laid between Sasukes legs. Eiji himself had found himself on Yukis lap in one of the chairs.
"Are we staying here for the night?" He looked back at his mate.
Yuki looked from Game of Thrones to Eiji. "I thought we would. The drives too far and neither Samui or I really want to drive."
"We're fine with you staying the night." Naruto smiled. "Two rooms are already prepared thanks to the maids."
Eiji nodded and looked at the children playing in the play pin. Menma was asleep in Samuis lap.
"When is their bed time?"
"6:30." Naruto stated. "We don't like to keep them up too late."
"Plus with the twins new beds it'll take longer for them to get to sleep."
"It's surprising their already ready for beds."
"It worked perfectly with the triplets." Naruto rubbed his belly. "I'm sad Menma isn't out of the crib yet seeing that would've saved us money but at least we only had to buy one."
"Yeah. Mom said when Yuki and I and you and Naruko were born she had to get two new sets of everything seeing she had already given everything away for donation."
Naruto waved a hand. "Please. Mom would've bought new things either way, it was a free spend money card and dad wouldn't have said anything."
The Uzumaki twins hummed. "Did you know mom wants more children?" Samui asked.
Naruto and Sasuke looked at him horrified. Naruto rapidly blinked.
"Even if she wanted more children, she can't give birth to anymore. It's impossible for a fifty-two-year-old."
"Kushinas that old?!" Eiji cupped his face. "I had thought she was thirty."
Yuki laughed as Naruto gave a sympathetic smile. "Kurama and Kiki are thirty-three. It's impossible for her to thirty."
"Than... when did she have Kiki and Kurama?"
"When she was nineteen." Naruto sighed. "That's why she pushed so hard for the alphas in the family to go to college. She couldn't take over our family business and had to let dad because she wasn't qualified."
"Wait... alphas? But you and Naruko are omegas."
"Exactly." The Uzumaki siblings said.
Naruto gave another smile. "She thought Naruko and I would get ourselves knocked up. She thought I'd be the first seeing I was the first in the family to get mated."
Sasuke raised his eyebrows and Eiji giggled. Naruto shrugged.
"Funny enough we all proved her wrong." He chuckled.
"That's... a good thing?"
"Mom wasn't the best... mom." Yuki stated, trying to find the best words. "Samuis and Is' older siblings basically raised us. Mainly kurama and Kiki seeing they were fourteen years older and more mature."
"If you think Kuramas mature your wrong brother."
Yuki rolled his eyes. "From back than. Shut up Samui."
Naruto giggled. "It's all in the past. Plus now I have more children than I ever planned to have."
"How many did you plan to have?" Sasuke looked down at Naruto.
"Two. One boy and one girl to make it fun... than again I was ten and didn't think I'd get pregnant with twins even though mom got pregnant with three sets of twins." Naruto chuckled. He snuggled further into Sasuke.
"Anyways who's making food?" He asked.
The three alphas shared a look and sighed.
"Can't we just order in?" Yuki mumbled.
"Like what?" Naruto titled his head.
Eiji clapped his hands. "Pizza! I've been craving it since my heat started."
Yuki choked on air and Eiji looked back at him concerned.
"Why didn't you tell me you were on heat?"
"Because your mean on my heat."
Naruto laughed and looked up at Sasuke.
"Shut up."
He laughed harder and Eiji smiled.
"So every alphas like that?"
"Apparently."
"Hey."
"Your not mated Samui."
"Still."
Naruto chuckled and grabbed Sasukes phone.
"Is pepperoni and cheese okay?"
Eiji nodded.
"And pineapple."
"Barbaric." Samui scowled at his twin. "I thought I raised you better."
"What? It's good."
"No it's not." Eiji murmured.
Yuki slumped into the chair and Eiji fell onto his chest. He giggled and kissed Yukis cheek.