Chapter 25

Sasuke yawned as he made coffee.
It was a Sunday. May 24th to be exact. Today was Akanes birthday which meant the family had to be at Itachi and Izumis residence at 1:00 p.m.

Naruto walked in, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Sasuke looked over and drank in the look of his mate in his high school football jersey with the bottom of the jersey reaching his knees and the sleeves almost to his elbows. Naruto wore panties underneath but they were completely invisible.
He tugged on the shirt and Naruto looked up sleepily.

"You look good. Better than I did wearing it."
"I look better in all of your clothes."
Sasuke smiled and kissed the omega. Naruto kissed back with his arms draping over Sasukes neck.
"Mm... we have Akanes birthday." Naruto mumbled.
"We don't have to be there for another five hours."
"Which means we have one just alone."
Sasuke smirked and put Naruto on the counter. The omega whined as Sasuke kissed him.
"Sasukes it's too early~."
"Shh. Just moan."
Naruto sighed but wrapped his arms around Sasukes neck as the alpha sucked at his sensitive skin.

Naruto laid on Sasukes side, the jersey pushed up and no underwear underneath. Sasukes fingers traced the soft skin of Narutos thigh as the omega hummed, drifting back off to sleep.
The alpha chuckled and kissed Narutos swollen lips.

"It's still not our best sex."
"It'll never be our best sex." Naruto yawned as he stretched out over Sasuke. He laid his cheek back on Sasukes bare chest. "Our best sex is on heat or rut."
"Mm yes and I thought I smelt a bit of pheromones."
Naruto blushed. "Never. Shut the hell up."
Sasuke chuckled and pulled Naruto onto his body. Naruto straddled him, refusing to sit up from the coolness of Sasukes body.

Crying entered Narutos ears and he sighed.
"Menmas awake."
"How do you know?"
"I can hear him."
Sasuke sat up and lifted Naruto off his lap. He stood and pulled his sweatpants back on before taking in one last, deep kiss.
Naruto reached for his panties and slid them on as Sasuke went to get Menma.

The master bedroom was dark with the curtains drawn back. Sasuke didn't know how Naruto woke up, the omega almost never wakes up when the curtains aren't drawn back.
He walked over and hushed the five-month-old. Menma sniffled the last of his cries and looked up at his father. He snuggled into Sasukes chest and curled in his arms.
The alpha chuckled and kissed Menmas forehead before walking out of the room.

Naruto smiled as Sasuke put Menma in his high chair.
"Do you want to make sure the twins are up too?"
Sasuke sighed and headed up the stairs as Naruto giggled. "You don't have to!"
"Shut up!"
Naruto smiled and gave Menma his bottle. The child smiled and put the rubbery top in his mouth. Naruto went back to cooking breakfast, a simple bacon and eggs, for him and Sasuke. The twins would have some but their main food source was crushed vegetables and fruits.

Sasuke came down with the twins in his arms. Sana looking like he just woke up with Daiki already talking about nonsense. Putting them in their high chairs, Naruto put two small bowls of scrabbled eggs and torn pieces of bacon in front of the twins.
Daiki squealed and dove right in as Sana tried to use the plastic fork Naruto had begun to teach them to use.

"Scrabbled eggs and bacon okay?"
"Being lazy today?" Sasuke teased.
Naruto huffed as Sasukes arms rounded his waist. "I would've made something better but you just had to have sex so early in the morning."
Sasuke chuckled and kissed his mate. "You enjoyed it."
"Of course I enjoyed it. I enjoy any kind of sex we have." Naruto sighed. "I just don't understand how you can be awake enough to fuck me so early in the morning." Naruto mumbled the last little bit, just for himself but Sasuke still heard and found it quite amusing.
"Because I look at you. And my minds just like 'damn look at that fine omega right there. I want to see him under me right. now'." Sasuke breathed into Narutos ear, causing the omega to blush crimson and swat him away.
He laughed as Naruto grumbled about how inappropriate that was.
"Control you mind than." He barked his last complaint.
Sasuke smirked and kissed him again. "Honest. I'd fuck you on this floor if we didn't have three children right there. I can't wait until they move out."
Naruto filled two plates hurriedly and pushed one onto Sasukes hands. "Despicable Uchiha."
"Your an Uchiha." He smacked Narutos ass and the omega squealed. Daiki laughed with his head thrown back and Naruto gave Sasuke a hard look.
"No more sex."
Sasuke looked at the omega in disbelief. Naruto turned, feeling accomplished, and sat in his respective chair. The alpha put his plate down and leaned on Narutos chair.
"What do you mean no more sex?" He hissed.
"You pushed your luck. Daiki may've enjoyed seeing you abuse his mothers ass but I didn't enjoy it."
"So you ban me from sex?"
"Until I feel like forgiving you."
"You hold a grudge like your mother." He hissed.
"Better start begging than al-pha." Sasuke shuddered at Naruto purring his title.
"Your such a bitch."
"Don't worry I'll make your life harder than it has to be today." Naruto smiled and gestured to Sasukes food as if condemning this conversation over.