Chapter 3

After a day of cuddling and Naruto mainly sleeping. It was back to the old schedule, but something didn't seem right.
Or right with Naruto that is.

Sasuke was in the bathroom, finishing up with styling his hair when Naruto ran in. Sasuke turned toward him just as Naruto pulled the toilet seat up and began vomiting.
Immediately going into care taker mode, Sasuke crouched and rubbed Narutos back, holding the seat up for him. Naruto clenched his burning throat but quickly grabbed onto the toilet again when another round of vomit came up his throat.

Sasuke wrapped some toilet paper around his hand and wiped around Narutos mouth. He pulled Naruto into him as he flushed the revenue and toilet paper. He ran a hand through Narutos hair after shutting the seat.

"Are you alright?"
The worry in Sasukes voice made Naruto feel a bit guilty but it was the closest bathroom.
He nodded.
"Has this happened before?"
Naruto nodded. "Almost every morning."
Sasuke frowned and lifted Naruto.
"I can go into work Sasuke." He quickly reassured.
"I don't know. If your throwing up I'd rather you stay in bed."
"I'm fine Sasuke. This is the only time I feel woozy."
Sasuke sighed and sat Naruto on their bed. He crouched and ran his hands up the pantyhose covering Narutos tan legs. Naruto smiled and kissed him.
"If I feel sick today I'll come to your office okay?"
"You need to come into my office anyways."
"Well I'll lay down on your couch and won't do anymore work."
It took Sasuke a moment of staring at Narutos blue eyes to give in and nod.
"You'll come to my office straight away."
Naruto nodded and smiled.

•••

Sasuke was in his office when Sakura came barging in. Her heels scraped on the gray carpet as she ran over and flung her arms around him.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun!"
Rolling his eyes, Sasuke pushed Sakura away from him. He looked back at his computer, not even acknowledging her presence.
Naruto walked in later and smiled at Sakura. A professional smile.

"Sakura-chan I hadn't seen you in the break room. I was nervous you'd called in."
Sakura glared at him and his perfectness. "No. I was just worrying seeing Sasuke-kun came in late today."
"Oh yes that's really my fault." Naruto began to open the planner. "I had kept him preoccupied."
Sasuke looked at Naruto amused. He smiled as Sakura fumed from behind Sasuke.
Naruto looked down at the leather planner. "Hm... at ten am Orochimaru-sama and Yakushi-san will be here for that meeting you had rescheduled. Sabaku Gaara will be here around noon for that lunch I called about... when did you and Hinata start talking?"
Sasuke intwined his fingers and smirked. "When you kept going on about how gorgeous her designs were."
Naruto pouted. "You know I'm a business partner of hers. Of course their gorgeous."
He smiled.
Naruto went on. "Anyways she will be here at one pm. Than you have that meeting with the board."
Sasuke groaned. "That's today?"
Naruto nodded. "You've rescheduled it twice and the board wouldn't allow me to reschedule again."
"They do understand I'm the boss correct?"
Naruto waved the hand with a ball pen in it. "Anytime I brought the subject up they yelled at me."
"Your a pushover."
"They also brought up the fact I was an omega going for my bosses cock and that's why I kept rescheduling." Naruto peeked through his lashes at Sasuke. "They said to get a real worker and so I had gotten Lee and they also yelled at him seeing he's "just a beta" and "why are all Sasuke-samas employees no good cock lickers" so I didn't reschedule."
Sasuke clenched his fist. "Fucking hate those people."
Naruto nodded. He looked back down at the planner. "After the meeting you'll have to go inspect one of the other company's. They said their having technology problems."
He ran a hand through his hair. "Is that all?"
"Yes."
"When will I be able to be home?"
Naruto hummed and looked over the schedule again. "Eight... maybe ten if you accept their invitation for a drink."
"My wife would be pissed if I came home drunk."
Naruto smiled, pressing the ball pen to his lips. "Or he may just take advantage of it."
Sasukes eyes lit with a fire of lust and Naruto giggled. He shut the planner and handed it out to Sasuke but he shook his head.
"You'll call when they're here."
Naruto took the planner back and looked at Sakura who had stayed shockingly quiet while Naruto semi-flirted with Sasuke.
"Come on Sakura-Chan. The boss has lots of work to do."
Sakura glared at him and went to hug Sasuke again, but he leaned forward, supposedly focusing on his computer again. His eyes were only trained on the unbuttoned buttons of Narutos linen shirt.

In the end Naruto had worked his magic and got Sakura out of the office. He winked back at Sasuke and waved his hips to taunt him before leaving.
Sasuke snarled and smirked when Naruto fully shut the door. Shaking his head, he went back to the papers on his desk that he's been putting off hoping Naruto would help with.
It was safe to say the omega was no pushover.

Naruto walked out for Kibas arm to wrap around his shoulders.

"So how full is the bosses schedule? You think I could leave and it wouldn't be noticed?"
Naruto rolled his eyes. "Kiba you do understand if I tell Uchiha-sama what you say, even if it is a joke, you probably will be fired."
He waved a hand. "I know his wife."
Naruto rolled his eyes again but couldn't help the smile that curved up his lips.
"Your very cunning."
"I know." Kiba squeezed Narutos shoulders and ran off to find Shikamaru.

Naruto walked passed the coffee and had to cover his mouth just to not throw up. The smell was horrendous.
He quickly walked passed and headed for the bathroom when the lurking in his stomach didn't calm down.

The few men in the bathroom, whirled around when Naruto ran passed them and fell to his knees in front of the toilet.
One of them, Ken, ran into the stall and began to rub Narutos back for comfort. He looked back, scared of what to do. He was a beta, he didn't know how to take care of an omega who's throwing up.

When Naruto finished, he grabbed some toilet paper and wiped his mouth before flushing the toilet.

"Gomen." He apologized.
"Are you okay?" Ken asked.
Naruto nodded and stood. He wobbled and Ken grabbed his waist to keep him sturdy. Naruto grabbed the stall wall and nodded.
"I'm okay."