Chapter 21

Naruto woke from the sound of a nurse, Sasuke and two loud babies. Moaning as he stretched his stiff limbs, Naruto felt a hand go through his hair. An all too familiar hand.
He sighed and opened his eyes that were unexpectedly heavy to see a blurred form of Sasuke holding Daiki with Sana on the couch-to-bed.

"How are you feeling?"
He looked over to see the nurse. She looked like a big blurry blob.
"Tired." He grabbed his throat from the burning pain of talking.
"You'll be like this for a few more hours." She stated. "You should be okay afterwards."
"Okay? What happened?" Naruto looked up at Sasuke for an answer.
The alpha didn't seem pleased about it. He sighed. "You— Menma went into heat, triggering the labor. Tsunade did a c-section four hours ago."
"What?!" He tried to sit up but his stiff body didn't let him. He whimpered, touching directly where the stitches were.
"I'll get Senju-sama."
The nurse left, leaving Naruto confused and alone with his family.

"C-section? When... when did that happen?"
Sasuke put Daiki on the couch-to-bed and sat on the edge of Narutos hospital bed. "Daiki bit you, triggering Menmas heat and triggering your labor... at least that's what Tsunade said."
"Menma?"
Sasuke smiled. "I named our new born that. I hope you don't mind."
"He looks like a Menma?"
He nodded and tugged some blonde strands behind Narutos ear. "Yeah. When you get over whatever's happening to you you'll be able to see him."
Naruto nodded and held his forehead. Sasuke frowned.
"Something wrong?"
He shook his head. "I have no memory of any of that."
"... what's the last thing you remember?"
"Daiki..." Naruto massaged his throat. "Daiki crawling up to me... after that it's all just a blur."
Sasuke nodded and kissed the omegas forehead.

"Good to see your awake Gaki."
Tsunade entered the room, grabbing the twos attention. She put her hand under the hand sanitizer and rubbed the liquor into her skin.
"What happened? Sasuke told me you did the c-section."
Tsunade nodded. "Yep. You can blame your little rascal for that." She nudged her head over to Daiki. Naruto sighed. "You should be grateful Sasuke has a control over his hormones. Without him there you'd still be in a world of pain."
Naruto looked at Sasuke confused. He sighed.
"To stop Menmas heat I had to dominant his pheromones with my testosterones."
"Oh... that's not going to become a regular thing."
Sasuke held his hands up. "It was only to help you and Menma. I've never used them against any of you before." He fibbed.
Naruto sighed and nodded. He looked back at Tsunade. "When can I see my child?"
"In a few hours. The after effects of Menmas heat still seem to be upon you, we'll give it some time."
Naruto frowned but nodded. Tsunade grabbed a water bottle from the small fridge and tossed it to Sasuke. He caught it and opened it before handing it to Naruto. He took it and sipped the cold liquid.

"Anyways I hope you'll be happy to know Menmas as healthy as a small horse. With his heat already over we won't need to worry about that like Sana."
Naruto nodded. "Does he look like a menma?"
Tsunade chuckled. "I'll let you check when we bring menma in. Until than just try to relax, your body will relax on its own."
Naruto nodded.

Tsunade soon left and Sasuke put Sana on the bed. Naruto frowned.
"Why not Daiki?"
"I don't want him to bite you again."
Naruto sighed. "Give me my child. He only did that because of menma."
Sasuke stared at Naruto, but hesitantly put Daiki on the bed as well. Daiki laid between Narutos legs and he ran a hand through his hair.
Sana laid under Narutos arm, snuggling into him.
Naruto smiled.
"We're fine Sasuke. Don't worry."
"I'll stop worrying when I know my son won't bite my mate again."
Naruto sighed but smiled. "Okay."

12:00 p.m.

The nurse walked in, pushing a small rack that held a plastic box. Inside was a tiny, whiskered raven tuft baby.
Sasuke helped Naruto sit up as the nurse smiled. The omega waited patiently for his son, well, not asking for the child but certainly moving impatiently.
The nurse giggled and cupped the child's head and body. She walked over and put the tiny child in Narutos arms.
His heart melted at the tiny baby. Naruto looked up at Sasuke.

"He is a menma."
Sasuke chuckled as Naruto looked back down at the small child.

"Naruto!"
The door flew open showing a mask wearing Mikoto, Itachi and Fugaku. Naruto smiled as Mikoto raced over and hugged him.
"Sasuke told me what happened! Are you okay?! Did something bad happen?! Is my third grandchild okay?!"
Naruto giggled. "I'm fine Miko. And yes, Menmas fine." He looked down and Mikoto gasped at the tiny child.
"He's so small!" She cooed. "I've never seen a baby omega." She whispered to her eldest.
"Mother my first son." Sasuke held up Sana who giggled.
"Oh yes! There's another!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes as Mikoto took Sana and cradled him in her arms. Sana giggled.

The three took off their masks and Naruto soon allowed them to hold Menma.

"He has an M in his name." Mikoto said out of the blue as she held her grandchild. "M people are the best." She whispered.
"Mother." Itachi and Sasuke scowled.
She waved them off and joined Naruto on the bed.
"How are you feeling? I've heard it's difficult delivering an omega on heat."
"I'm alright. But I can't say it was hard or not, I wasn't conscious for what seemed like most of yesterday."
Sasuke frowned and kissed Narutos temple. "Menma being on heat wasn't the problem, it was the damned people who couldn't stand the smell."
Naruto giggled at Sasukes annoyed gaze. He cupped the alphas cheek and kissed him.
"I'm sure you had trouble with it too. It's your nature to be attracted to such a scent."
Sasuke grumbled. "I did perfectly fine thank you. It caught me off guard but I was too worried about my third son and mate to give a damn."
Naruto giggled.

He took his son back when Mikoto held him out. A small yawn from the omega new born made Naruto and Mikoto coo over him.
Fugaku groaned at the noises and the other two adults chuckled.

Daiki crawled over to Sasuke. Pulling on his jeans to be held. The alpha did just that and Daiki looked down at the two.

"No."
Daiki looked at his father.
"No." Sasuke repeated firmly.
Daiki grabbed his shirt and buried into his fathers neck. Sasuke rolled his eyes when he felt Daiki nibbling on his skin.
"Oh look it's a mini sasuke."
Sasuke shot his father a look and the man smirked. Mikoto looked up confused.
"What does that mean?"
"When Sasuke was Daikis age I had to keep him away from you, Mikoto. Our son had a habit of biting omegas."
Mikoto looked confused and Naruto shrugged when she looked at him for an answer.
"Itachi was better. He never tried to bite his mother."
"Father." Itachi sighed.
"Fugaku, watch what you say." Mikoto scolded.
He only grunted, sending Naruto a wink, Naruto tilted his head.
"I have four alpha siblings but I've never heard of biting."
"Shocking seeing your family are animals."
"Father!" "Fugaku!"
Naruto didn't disagree. His family were animals. Funny enough they took pride in it too and called it the Uzumaki gene.