Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Baby, for the last time, it's not hitting it's discipline," I take her wrist and kiss the back of her hand. "I will discipline you when you need to be disciplined, you will learn to live by my rules and obey your mistress, I will take care of you in every way, clothe you, bathe you, feed you and everything, I will be your safe house."

Ashley rest her head back on the seat. "Yes mistress."

I softly let her hand go and drive off to the closest grocery, Fresh Grocer;. The ride was so quiet, so I had about five minute left of still driving. "Tomorrow is a work day for me, I was thinking you would call your boss and quit, come to the company building and hang with me, look at my designs an figure some stuff out with getting my newest collection on deck, " I was dry of fashion, nothing came to mind but my last few days this month by traveling to Paris and India I've glimpsed at the clothing, I could totally use all the help.

I've never worked with Indian fashion, and not much of French couture just a bit. I look to Ashley for a response. "Sure thing," she said dryly.

I was now becoming worried, afraid Ashley was upset with me. "Tell me what is it baby," I waited for something- Anything. Now I was angry by the painful silence, even after I parked. "We won't get out of this car until you tell me!"

Silence, still. I was infuriated by my submissive disobedience. I take her by the wrist pulling her over my lap in the car, I finally got a whimper from her. "You said you'll be my safe house and discipline me when I need it," she cried out, glossy tears glaze her piercing blue eyes. "No one has never made me feel that safe, that much loved that they will show me right from wrong and feel loved."

I couldn't help but let out a tear, I take her into my arms cradling her in my arms. "My baby," I sigh, kissing her scalp. "that's my intent, to make sure you're safe, happy and in disciplined, I want to dominate you, lead you and love you."

"Good for me." she whispers inside my chest.

I chuckle, "Still I'm going to have to give you a spanking right now, you were a disobedient little girl, you know that right baby?"

She nods. "I'm sorry mistress," she sniffled. "I promise I won't again."

I know she might do it again but I let her be to ease her. "I know baby, I know."

She's doing so well, she's taking it like a big girl and this is what I was training her for: to know what she did was right or wrong. Without me telling her, she's over my knees. I take down her skirt, and pull down her tight white bunny thongs.

I wind my hand back, and force a swat down on her. "Mistress!" Ashley yelps.

"Count!" I growl.

"One!" I take another down to her, I know she can take this. "Two!"Another, lower to her behind where the cups are. "Three!" she voice reaches higher, that indicates her most softest spot on her behind.

I let her know, "Baby we're almost there, hold on for two more princess and tonight I'll let you pick dessert and any movie you want to watch." I meant it.

I had gone harder, testing her limits with the last two. "Four!" the last, was five, I left her behind red with only five swats.

Ashley crawled back into my arms where she felt safe at. "It hurts mistress," Ashley grunted. "But I did good right?"