"Naruto." He warned.
"What? Why are you using that tone?"
Sasuke grabbed the small of Narutos back and pushed his hips against his, making naruto come to a holt. Naruto opened his eyes to look up shyly at the alpha.
"You know exactly what your doing."
"... is it working?"
A low rumble came deep from Sasukes chest and Naruto shuddered. He rubbed his foot over Sasukes leg.
"Uchiha Naruto are you that horny?"
"No." Narutos look betrayed him.
Sasuke sighed and glanced at the clock.

7:05

The twins would be awake soon which meant he had to stop this and go escape into the shower. Or bring Naruto into the shower with him.
The ladder was a better option and he chose that one.

Sasuke stood from the bed and Naruto pouted. He picked Naruto up and walked to the lavish bathroom. Sasuke placed Naruto on his two feet and turned the shower on. He faced Naruto again and stripped him of the little clothing he wore.
Naruto pulled Sasuke to him, kissing him heatedly. Naruto moaned into the alphas mouth and wrapped his legs around Sasukes waist when he lifted him up.

"Quick round. We can't spend too much time in the shower."
Naruto wiggled against Sasuke.

He stepped into the shower and put Naruto back on his feet. He jumped at the cold water that touched his back.

"Huge turn off."
Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned the water to warm. Putting his hand under the shower head, he let the water stream over his pale palm and opened Narutos cheek with his spare hand.
Naruto stared at Sasuke, impatiently waiting.
Sasuke looked down feeling the eyes on him. He raised an eyebrow.
"The water will make it easier to prepare you."
"Just fuck me." Naruto exasperated. "We only have limited time and I didn't wake up so early for you to take your sweet ass time."
Sasukes eyebrows rose. "Feisty this morning." He mused.
Naruto gave him a stern look. Sasuke smirked but obliged to Narutos sassy request. He put Naruto against the cold wall, making him gasp, and pulled his hips out.

"Are you sure you don't want to prepare? Last time you complained for a whole day about the pain."
"Does it seem like I care right now?"
"Would fucking your make you less mean?"
"Are we really talking about this?"
Sasuke quickly shook his head when Naruto turned to give him a dark look.
"Good. Now how about you hurry up before I take myself."
Sasukes humor was gone at the threat. He hated when Naruto had to touch himself, that meant he wasn't doing one of his main jobs properly.
Clicking his tongue at the sour mood, sasuke thrusted into Narutos ass. He gasped and moaned at the feeling.
Naruto held the wall as Sasuke readjusted his hands on Narutos wet body and began to quicken the pace.

Narutos body moved with Sasukes thrusts in a matter of minutes. His mouth open with a chorus of loud moans and satisfactory whines rolling off his tongue.
Naruto clenched his fists and opened them against the tile wall. Sasuke pushed him against it and began to thrust up. Narutos head tilted back onto his chest, the feeling almost too great.
He could feel the hungry horniness that controlled him only half an hour ago, pulsing through his tiny body and turning into the churning feeling in the lower pit of his stomach.
Naruto curled his toes and ran his fingernails over Sasukes forearm.
Sasuke bent, licking and sucking the tan skin before pulling out and turning Naruto around. He pulled Naruto up the wall and thrusted back in. Narutos head flew back with his nails digging into Sasukes shoulders.

"Fuck koneko."
Sasuke inhaled Narutos overwhelming scent and wrapped Narutos legs around his waist. Sasuke grabbed Narutos ass, spreading the cheeks and moving faster.
Naruto cried in pleasure as the force of the white fluid entered his being. Sasuke shuddered at the grip Naruto had on his shoulders as he too, came.
Both panted, barely any time passing through the quickie. Sasuke groaned as he slowly pulled out as to not hurt his omega. He tried to set Naruto back on his feet but the omegas legs shook, making it even difficult to stand as Sasuke held onto him.

"Are you okay?"
Naruto nodded. "I... that just f-felt better than I expected."
Sasuke smirked and kissed Narutos lips.
"Let's get you washed up and back in bed."
"What about the twins?"
"Daddy-sons day."
Naruto smiled. He closed his eyes but suddenly gasped and hit Sasukes chest. The alpha grunted at the unexpected slap.
"We have that high school reunion thing tonight."
Sasuke tried to recall ever hearing about that. Naruto rolled his eyes.
"Hiruzen sent out an email. Our seventh year reunion."
"Isn't it supposed to be a every ten year thing?"
Naruto shrugged. "Dunno but I know we have to go, everyone's expecting us to come."
"Everyone?" Sasuke breathed. He couldn't imagine reuniting their old group, most of them were just annoying to him.
"Yes everyone. Sai and Ino even came back from England to meet up with everyone at our old high school."
He growled remembering how Sai had been all up on Naruto when they first met. Thankfully he had moved on and mated with that Yamanaka omega.
"I don't want to go."
"Well you have to."
"But-"
"Sasuke."
He sighed.

Sasuke could never put up an argument with Naruto but when it came to the omega he had every right to. It wasn't fair, seeing as though it was the same in high school too.

"Fine.. but I expect sex."
"We just had sex."
"Yes for your horny ass." Sasuke smacked the plush skin. "This later round will be for me."
Naruto huffed. "Fine... but that means you have to be home on time."
"I called in."
Naruto tried to recall it.
"You were half asleep don't think too hard."
"Oh..." Naruto held back onto Sasukes torso. "Why'd you call in?"
'To get a pregnancy test and spend time with my children' "Remember daddy-sons day."
"So I'll be home all alone?" Naruto pouted.
"The maids are here. But yes, although don't worry I'll be bringing you something."
Naruto perked up and looked up at the alpha.
"What is it?"
"A surprise."

Uchihas Craziness (BOOK 1: REWRITTEN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara