Minji didn't even know where she was going, she was just walking...

She wanted to stop but she didn't know if that was safe. Jimin popping up next to her was the last thing on her wishlist. Especially after what happened with with ring...

Minji couldn't do it anymore. She walked for another ten-ish minutes before she felt like she was going to collapse. Her leg was throbbing, her mouth was dry and she felt like she was on the verge of death.

It was still raining hard when she found a tree that covered her enough that she wasn't getting drenched. Minji sat down slowly, not wanting to make the wound bleed any more than it already was.

Inspecting the cut, it didn't look that deep but it definitely hurt like it was.

It was surrounded by fresh and dried blood. Minji didn't want to touch it with her dirty hands but she needed to put some kind of pressure on it... the leaves above her were too small...

Damn it...

Minji started to cry. What was she going to do? She couldn't wait here forever but she wasn't too sure she was going to be able to get up and keep walking with her leg being the way it was.

"Minji?!"

Minji immediately stopped crying and her heart started beating faster. Was it jimin? Couldn't be... it was too kind, too calm for it to be jimin. It definitely wasn't yoongi. It might be hard to hear due to the rain but it definitely wasn't the cat boy.

Minji hesitantly looked up and let out a breath of relief when she seen the familiar elf boy.

"Minji! It is you! What are you- YOURE NAKED!" Jungkook stepped closer only too turn away quickly and cover his eyes.

"Jungkook!" Minji called out, so happy he was here.

"Minji! You're naked! I can't look!"

"I...I'm not naked! I promise! I'm covered... I'm injured and I need your help," minji explained, making jungkook turn around and rush over to her.

"Oh sweet lords..." jungkook muttered, looking over minji and then finally to her leg.

"I...I don't know what to do..." minji said, starting to cry again.

"Don't cry! It's okay... I'll take care of this... uh..." jungkook trailed off, thinking of what to do. Anything to keep minji from crying.

"My house isn't far from here. We can go there..." jungkook said, coming closer to minji. She smelled like salt water and jungkook wanted to throw the biggest hissy fit in history. Jimin was the cause of this and jungkook was not about to let it slide.

He kept his comments to himself for now.

"Can I pick you up?" Jungkook quietly asked.

Minji nodded and lifted her arms to make it easier on him. Minji was surpised how easy jungkook was able to pick her up. It was almost like she weighed nothing. She didn't expect someone so shy and reserved to be a muscle pig...

Jungkook felt shivers run along his skin and down his spine when he was so close, holding onto minji.

He wanted to smile but it wasn't the time.

"Okay.... let's go. I don't want you to get sick...." jungkook muttered. Minji nodded and rested her head on jungkook shoulder.

Jungkook was able to scream when he felt her breath on his neck but knew better than to embarrass himself.

He was quick to get to his house. He tried his best to walk under the trees to avoid the rain. Everytime the water hit them, minji would flinch, making jungkook feel extremely bad.