Inside he looked for something more comfortable to wear. He was currently wearing jeans and a tank top. He looked for his sweatpants but came to a holt in front of a red lingerie outfit he had once wore.
Blood rushed to his cheeks as he thought about that night. Naruto rubbed his legs together, feeling the excitement build up in the lower bit of his stomach.

He smacked his cheeks, shaking his head and found his sweatpants behind the lingerie. He stripped of the jeans and put the sweatpants on before walking back to his children.

•••

It was 9:45 when Sasuke entered his home. He had tried to stay as late as possible just to prevent himself from doing anything irrational.
Naruto peeked over the couch and smiled. He stood and walked over to Sasuke who dropped his satchel and gladly wrapped his arms around Narutos welcoming body.
God too welcoming.
Sasuke stared down at the open part of Narutos tank top as the omega pulled him down and connected their lips. Sasuke tightened his grip around Narutos waist, feeding into the kiss with so much hunger he had to pull away just to not start seducing the omega.

"How was your day?"
"Stressful."
Naruto frowned. "Do you want a massage?"
Sasuke closed his eyes. He could almost picture Narutos body rubbing against his as he worked his magical hands along his back.
A throaty groan left his lips at the imagine. Naruto blushed.
"I'd rather a different massage actually."
Sasuke opened his eyes again to see Narutos innocent blue orbs staring up at him.
"I'll pass on the massage."
Naruto slowly nodded. "Are you okay? You seem tense."
Sasuke sighed and lifted Naruto. He walked to the couch and laid down with Naruto between his legs. The omega turned to face Sasuke. He waited for an answer.
"Don't give me that look."
Sasuke took his jacket off and threw it to the coffee table. Narutos eyes went to the jacket. He had an urge to pick it up but Sasuke had a very firm grip on his hip.

His eyes went back to Sasuke and he pushed against the leather couch. His side rubbed just right, making Sasuke have to bite down a moan of pleasure. Naruto moved back down.
He repeated this action until a very visibly bulge was in Sasukes trousers.
Sasuke didn't open his eyes. His omega had just pushed the last button and he knew if he opened his eyes, he'd push Naruto onto the cushions of the couch and screw him senseless.
Of course Naruto didn't seem to get the hit as he rolled until his back was on Sasukes chest and his ass was perfectly lined with the bulge. Naruto moved his hips, the action seeming like a regular thing as he shifted from side to side but the omega had a very different idea.

It was known to every human being on earth that an omega or woman usually didn't make the "first move". They simply set it up. And for this it was no different.
Naruto had crossed the line of caring if he was having sex in a bed or not this morning when his heat hit and he saw the lingerie hanging on his side of the closet as innocent as it could've been in the store.
So here the omega was. Running his lower body over Sasukes very hard cock, silently begging the alpha wouldn't have enough willpower to push him off but cave into the pleasure and bend him over on the couch.

Naruto closed his eyes, the friction almost too much as he casted small puffs of hot air just below Sasukes ear.
Sasuke grabbed Narutos hips. He panicked, thinking Sasuke had caught on. But when the alpha began to move the same seductive way, Naruto knew he hadn't.
A moan crawled up Narutos throat and he barely held it down as Sasuke began to dry thrust against his ass.

There were no words spoken as Sasuke grabbed Narutos chin and kissed him, forcing all the want and hunger as he pushed his tongue into Narutos warm cavern of a mouth.
Naruto shivered at the feeling and tightened his legs together. He was trying to keep himself together. Not show that the teasing was getting to him as all.

"Your playing a very dangerous game koneko." Sasuke purred.
"Maybe... but at least I know what game I'm playing." Naruto breathed, small pants showing just how hard Sasuke had kissed him.
Sasukes lips rubbed against Narutos skin, scorching a fire wherever he touched.
"Are you saying you want to be fucked koneko?"
Naruto shuddered. He had to keep himself together.
"N-no."
The Alpha took a deep inhale and released the air like a dragon breathing fire. "Your on heat."
Naruto didn't answer. He was too focused on the hand squeezing his neck gently and slowly making him loose all sense of rationality.

Maybe he didn't understand what game he was playing...
But it was one hell of a game.

Sasuke slid his spare hand down Narutos sweats and under the lacy panties. A low rumble came from the alphas chest. Naruto quaked in anticipation as Sasukes hand slid over the small patch of blonde pubic hair and to the hardening small dick.
He grabbed ahold of it. Naruto gasped, having been touch deprived for two months and one week. He moaned with his head on Sasukes shoulder.

"Fuck Naruto. Your so screwed up, playing with me like this." Sasuke cupped Narutos manhood as he came. He slid his hand out and licked the sticky whiteness from his palm. "So sweet."
Naruto panted, heavily turned on by this point.
Sasuke grabbed the waistband of Narutos sweats and pulled them down with his panties. They were stained with come.
He threw them to the floor with his palms dancing just above Narutos legs. He whimpered and pulled on Sasukes tie.
He wanted him. He wanted him bad.

Sasuke grabbed Narutos leg and forced him onto his front. He grabbed the back of Narutos thighs and pulled him onto his bending waist.
Naruto connected their lips as he pulled the tie undone and unbuttoned the linen shirt.

"Hurry up koneko."
Naruto shuddered over Sasukes body at his dominating command. He swirled his hips, pushing the shirt off and unbuckling the alphas trousers.
Sasuke grabbed Narutos ass, spreading the cheeks and thrusting a finger inside. Narutos head threw back, a sweet breathy moan leaving his lips. He mewled and whimpered as Sasukes finger turned into two than three.
He finished unbuckling Sasukes trousers and unzipped the zipper. Sasuke took over, not even pulling down his trousers as he took his throbbing cock out.
Naruto shuddered at the view. He had forgotten how intimidating Sasuke looked.
But it was too late to go back.

Sasuke pushed Naruto up his body, the omegas hands falling on his shoulders as he lined himself up. Narutos breath caught in his throat at the feeling.
His body quaked in anticipation.
A throaty, louder than necessary, moan rolled off of Narutos tongue as Sasuke pushed through the first muscle and deep into his ass.

"Fuck."
Sasuke leaned his head on the arm of the couch. He pushed Narutos legs up and grabbed his ass. Naruto bit his lip as the nails clawed into his sensitive skin and looked down at Sasuke.
He pulled out, making Naruto shudder, than thrusted in. Naruto moaned.

Sasuke quickly picked up the pace, slapping his thighs against Narutos thick ass, making the sound of sex.
A thin layer of sweat dripped over their bodies, the heat rising as Narutos suppressants wore off and the smell wavered through the living room.
Sasuke groaned at the smell and brought Naruto down by the nape of his neck. He nipped and sucked the delicate skin. And when his lips crossed over the faint mate marking, he sunk his sharp canines into the tan skin, puncturing it.
Naruto moaned, his head tilting to give Sasuke a better angle as his eyes rolled to the back. He grabbed onto Sasuke, his body numb as the new hormones of his mate entered his tiny body.

Feeling accomplished of reclaiming his mate, Sasuke wrapped an arm around Narutos waist, pulling him further down on his body as he continued to fuck him.

"Fuck Koneko..."
"Come. AH! Fuck come Alpha!"

Sasuke slowed to an antagonizing pace before slamming his cock up Narutos ass. Naruto moaned as if he'd never experienced anything more pleasurable.
And threw his body back as the white fluid entered his ass, pushing into his uterus and settling.

Sasuke held Naruto when he flopped back down. Both panted with heavy uneven breaths and their beings satisfied and tired.

Sasuke ran his hand through Narutos hair. He looked down at the omega and kissed his forehead.

"That wasn't so bad was it?"
"I still enjoy a bed more."
Sasuke chuckled as he squeezed Narutos body gently. Naruto snuggled into his chest, sleepiness slowly taking over as he smelt his alphas familiar scent.
Sasuke watched as Narutos eyes slowly closed and smiled. He stood with Naruto in his arms and made his way for the bedroom. Hopefully he woke up early enough to clean up Narutos and his mess so the maids don't gossip, but if he didn't he wouldn't regret the few extra minutes of sleep with the omega.