Yeosang ✦ Trading Cards & Chocolate Frogs | Hogwarts AU

Почніть із самого початку

A few minutes passed and you let out a sigh.
"We should probably start heading to transfiguration class. Don't wanna be late."
Yeosang's bottom lip stuck out in a pout. "That class is hard."
"Not if you get the pronunciation of the incantation and wand movements right it's not."
"I don't feel like it."
"Me neither, but we need our wizard education. Let's go." You stood up with a small grunt, grabbing Yeosang's hand and pulling him to his feet.
He decided to be silly and slumped over on you, his upper half going limp. You wrapped your arm around his slim waist in order to help keep him upright as you moved sluggishly across the quad.
"Yeosang." You chuckled. "This isn't the time."

He started fake crying, making overly-exaggerated sobbing sounds as you heaved him towards the school unable to hold back your laughter at his show of dramatics.
At some point, he decided to drop his act, getting off you and making his way to class.
"You make such a big deal about it but transfiguration class is fun. Being able to change the appearance of someone or something is so cool. I could turn you into a frog if I wanted to."
"Not before I turn you into one first!" He teased, poking your side as he made frog noises.
You flinched away from his attacks, laughing as you did so, telling him to stop even though you were enjoying every moment of it.
Your playful banter with him earned the both of you a hard glare from one of the teachers monitoring the halls, causing the two of you to cease your antics, muttering apologies only to hold back chuckles once you'd moved further on down the hall.

Once in class the both of you took your seats at a table on the right side of the room in the middle of the row. One thing you loved about Hogwarts was that most desks in the classrooms seated two people so you were able to sit with Yeosang in every class.
"Alright everyone. Today we'll be diving deeper into human transfiguration. You might remember me speaking briefly about it the last time we convened. However, you must be careful. Human transfiguration requires the utmost focus. It's all about precision and pronunciation."
Your teacher explained the importance of getting everything absolutely perfect and shared a story about a student who once had bunny ears for a week because he messed up the incantation.
"That's awful." Murmured Yeosang.
"I don't know." You hummed. "I think you'd look adorable with a pair of fluffy Maltese ears on your head."
"Maltese?" He scoffed. "More like Doberman."
"You wish." You chuckled.
"Even the smallest mistake can have a big effect." The teacher continued. "Any transfiguration takes focus but especially human transfiguration. It's incredibly difficult and if you want to master it you must concentrate. No goofing around."
You were excited to learn human transfiguration, it's something you've been looking forward to since you first started attending Hogwarts.
"You hear that, Y/n? No goofing around."
You rolled your eyes at Yeosang's playful jab, knowing he meant nothing by it, you were both well-behaved in class.
"You're one to talk." You shot back with a grin.

The weekend had rolled around and you decided to take another trip to Hogsmeade so you could stop by Honeydukes and get some sweets for you and Yeosang. Unfortunately, your friend and house prefect, Dojoon, wanted to tag along, so you were stuck with him for the day. He was older than you, but no one would ever guess based on his youthful personality.
"I can't believe you're a prefect." You chuckled at the thought of Dojoon of all people becoming someone who helps keep students in line.
"Why? You don't think I fit the part?"
"Not at all."
"Come on, Y/n."
"I saw you try and drink butter beer with your nose once."
He laughed at the memory. "Surprisingly it doesn't burn as bad as you think."
You rolled your eyes, suppressing a smile.

The both of you arrived at Honeydukes shortly, stepping into the sweets shop making a beeline for the chocolate frogs. Every time you stopped by the candy store you bought some for yourself as well as Yeosang, hoping that he would one day complete his collection of cards. You always enjoyed seeing the way his face lit up when he opened them and the way his eyes sparkled with anticipation. Sometimes he would even go on rambles about the witch or wizard on the card, telling you what they had done and why they were famous. You always listened, admiring his soothing voice and slight lisp. His reactions always made your heart swell with adoration, further fueling your crush on him.