Yunho ✦ Captain Hook

Series based off my ATEEZ as Disney Villains chapter

Word count: 4,593

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

You huffed, pushing past the thick plants in front of you, large leaves smacking against your arms and face as you trekked ahead

You just escaped those rambunctious group of guys who call themselves The Lost Boys—they were horrid. No manners, so respect, and certainly no dignity. Their leader was just as awful and drove you mad with all of his whooping and hollering.
You thought maybe they'd help you out, seeing as they're the only people you've seen on this dreaded island, but all they did was party and play pranks.
Quite frankly, you couldn't stand it. So, you left. You'd rather be alone and lost in this dense forest than be stuck with those hooligans.

Now, here you are, trying to find your way through the thick greenery that overtook the majority of this forest; it seemed never-ending, like you were going around in circles. Everywhere you turned looked exactly the same, until you came to a small clearing.
You let out a huff, taking in your surroundings.
"Now what?" You inquired aloud, exasperated from pushing all the plants away from you.
You stood for a while, wondering where to go next. You turned left, trees and a thick overgrowth of leaves. You turned right, same thing. No matter where you turned, each direction was akin to the other. You couldn't tell a difference between left and right, forward and backward. Next thing you knew, you had forgotten which way you came from.
"Seems like you're lost."
The new voice that seemed to come out of nowhere was accompanied by the rustling of leaves.
You spun around to face the man, stopping when you realized it was someone new—a person you hadn't seen before.
"So there are other people here." You thought to myself.
His attire was much different than that of the Lost Boys. Their clothes were messy and unkempt; shirts covered in dirt and tucked haphazardly into their trousers.
This man before you was dressed in a copacetic ensemble.
He wore a white dress shirt with ruffles around the collar, a deep maroon colored leather coat that draped behind him, and pants that matched the coat. His boots looked rather shiny despite him obviously traipsing through the dense undergrowth. One peculiar thing you noticed was that he had a hook for a hand. You'd be lying if you said the menacing appendage didn't put you on edge.

"I'm not lost." You lied, keeping your guard up.
"You're lying."
"Listen, I don't know who you are, but I don't need help from you. I don't need help from anyone here." You spoke rather snappily, taking a step back.
Big mistake.
In an instant, a huge net emerged from the ground, yanking you upwards and trapping you inside.
The net swung back and forth due to the momentum of your whole body being snatched up into the air.
"This day can't possibly get any worse." You grumbled to yourself, wiggling around in the trap that was no doubt set up by the group of troublemakers—that's how you ended up with them in the first place, after all.
The man stood below, staring up at you with the most smug expression you had ever seen.
"What was it you said about not needing help from anyone here?" He smirked.
You scowled down at him.
"You know, I could be of service to you." He pulled the left side of his coat back, revealing a sword. "If you'll accept my help."
"I can get myself out, thank you very much."
"Okay, you have fun with that." He crossed his arms, staring up at you with an amused expression.
You wiggled around, hoisting yourself up by grabbing near the top of the net. You attempted to get into a standing position as you balanced on the netting below. This worked for a moment only to fail miserably when you lost your balance and your foot slipped through the netting.
"Need my help, now?" The man asked, quirking a brow.
"Fine." You huffed.
"Alright. I'll get you down... if you tell me your name."
"Why should I tell you that?"
"So you can get out of that awful trap you're in." He answered.
You opened your mouth to say something, but the man spoke again.
"Need I remind you, you just failed to get out on your own."
"Fine, I'll do it."
"Tell me your name first."
"Cut me down first."
The man made a tsk sound and shook his head. "No can do. I'm not cutting you down until you tell me your name."
"That's not happening."
"Alright, then. I hope that net is comfortable, because you'll be stuck there all night."
"My name is, Y/n." You told him, fed up with his stubbornness.
"What was that?"
"Y/n is my name."
He grinned proudly, pulling his sword from its sheath.
"Wait." You spoke up, clutching the net. "I'll fall if you cut it."
"It's just a five foot fall. It's not that bad."
You shook your head.
"I'll catch you."
Your eyes went to the hook on his left hand, staring warily at the weapon.
"It's fake." He told you.
After you gave him a skeptical look, he pulled the hook off and tossed it aside, showing you his hand.
"See? I only wear it to intimidate people."
"Alright. Go ahead and cut me down."
He slung his sword towards the rope that was holding up the snare trap, which was cut in half immediately. He hastily stood underneath you, catching you just in time.
You let out a grunt as you landed roughly in his arms. When you looked up at him, you were breathless, and it wasn't from the fall. Sure, he was good-looking from afar, but even more so up close. His dark hair hung neatly around his features, the deep red highlights in his locks showing in the sunlight.
You quickly cleared your throat. "You can put me down now."
He then placed you on the ground and helped to remove the net.
"Those stupid boys set that up, I have no doubt." You huffed.
"You mean The Lost Boys?" The man asked.
"Yeah. Them." You grimaced.
"Troublemakers, aren't they?"
"Very much so." You sighed. "Anyway, thanks for getting me out of that. I should get going now."
"Wait." The man stopped you. "Where will you go?"
"I don't know. Somewhere."
"Why don't you come with me?" He asked, putting the fake hook back over his hand. "You know, I could use a woman on my crew."
"Your crew?"
"Of course. There's plenty of room on my ship."
"Your ship?"
"Ah. I haven't introduced myself. The name's Yunho. Captain Yunho."
"A pirate?" You questioned, quirking a brow.
"Of course." He grinned proudly. "Why do you sound so surprised?"
"I can't say I expected to see pirates here."
"Then you clearly don't know Neverland."
"Neverland? Is that what this place is called?"
"It is. You don't seem to know much about Neverland."
"Of course I don't. I'm not from here."
"That explains why you don't know your way around. Why don't you allow me to assist you? I could even give you a place to stay."
You narrowed your eyes at Yunho, still a bit suspicious of him.
"If you come with me you can stay on my ship with me and my crew."
You mulled the idea over in your head for a moment. This man did seem much more sensible than those scoundrels. Part of you would much rather go with this pirate as opposed to being out in the woods alone, falling into traps and running into animals.
"Alright."
"That's a yes, I presume?"
"It is."
"Very well, then." He smiled. "Follow me."